Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    does Sony get a piece of every blu ray sold on xbox720? can sony pull the rug from under MS and say "i change my mind, no bluray for you"
    [SIGPIC]http://www.ps3forums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41145&dateline=118498 7635[/SIGPIC]

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    instead of touching little boys...boobies will definitely be a step up. imagine them demonstrating kinect 2.0 finger 1:1 accuracy

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    @IGN article

@Yungstar/Other Haters

HatersGon'Hate

Actual response:
    Depends on the market they want - if they just want to go Wii-lite (i.e. focus more on casuals/mainstreams and leave 3rd party scraps and the odd exclusive/new IP) then they need to stay course and that means MOPAR KINECT, more GEARS, HALO, FORZA - and then make 90% of the "console" a TV movie, music, apps hub.

If you want games to rejuvenate gamers, then they need to have more XBOX ONLY (!!!!! - no more cross PC stuff) exclusives - read: new IPs.

Simple.

If the armchair CEO-fanboys of this site and others simply want 'teh win' in terms of sales - they'll do well with the casual/Wii-lite approach.

If they actually want to - you know - justify why they're actually in gaming forums - then they'll make more exclusives.

@Aquanox:

Remember that part you said about "growing up" in that other thread? Well looks like maybe the pot needs to take a look at the kettle.

Same old $#@! and attitude you've been spouting since you got banned.

So much for being "a PC gamer" and not like any of the console manufacturers (i.e. an excuse to bash Sony while saving face). Good luck with that.
    Last edited by Admartian; 02-24-2013 at 19:48.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

4. Likes snooper71 likes this post
    Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    the rushed PS4 reveal was anything but fantastic. no console on show, none of the expected big exclusive AAA games, a few multi-plat games/engines thatt will also be on 720. oh yes.. a reveal on a memory increase that most all knew nothing about (especially the devs).

so what do MS need to counter the above at E3? i'd say its Sony that will have to do the countering going off MS's lack of response to the none PS4 reveal.
    tumblr_lth9j2a7zj1qd6jcro1_400.jpg

Which conference did you see friend?? They showcased key Playstation franchises and showcased a powerful gaming console. They didn't run gimmicks down your throat. Being that the Durango is about half as powerful, the whole "our system is insanely powerful" thing is out now. Plus I get the feeling that they are going to ram another useless Kinect down your throats. If they know what's good for them, they better showcase tons of exclusives and focus on the GAMER. The days of 3rd party software being better on their platform is about to be a thing of the past.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Alan wake 2 announcement> everything SONY shown ( if alan wake sticks to what made it good and not messed around/dubbed down)

As good specs with a cheaper price

Very good game list ( except from AW2, MS have nothing that out does SONY's offering to me, this means new ips basically)

While SONY did this, i would like it if MS made it clear that GAMES are their main and number 1 focus.

@ Yungstar 2006

That is WHY SONY DID NOT GO ALL OUT DURING THAT EVENT. They know MS will reveal their console so they are quite clearly keeping the big hitters for E3/ when it really matters. If SONY showed everything it would be bad in terms of how they will counter attack MS's showing. I don't get why people don't understand this, the 2013 PLAYSTATION EVENT is just to announce the ps4 and what's their aims are, E3 is the full on reveal we all want.
    Last edited by LfCpS3; 02-24-2013 at 19:53.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by LfCpS3 View Post
    Alan wake 2 announcement> everything SONY shown ( if alan wake sticks to what made it good and not messed around/dubbed down)

As good specs with a cheaper price

Very good game list ( except from AW2, MS have nothing that out does SONY's offering to me, this means new ips basically)

While SONY did this, i would like it if MS made it clear that GAMES are their main and number 1 focus.
    The hyperbole is strong with this one.

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Another thing as well, I think Sony is fully prepared to take a loss on each console sold. We are going to see competitive pricing that is going to blow our socks off. I see them doing a complete 180 from what they did the previous generation. In every way possible. Be it release date, down to price. They are going for the throat and not letting up. They want their fanbase back.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    xSoloWing--
    If they put minesweeper I'm sold.
    Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. - Jules

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post

@Aquanox:

Remember that part you said about "growing up" in that other thread? Well looks like maybe the pot needs to take a look at the kettle.

Same old $#@! and attitude you've been spouting since you got banned.

So much for being "a PC gamer" and not like any of the console manufacturers (i.e. an excuse to bash Sony while saving face). Good luck with that.
    Why are you trying so hard to make it personal? Please stop with the hypersensitive attitude. People played Forza a lot more than they did GT this gen, which translates in more hours of fun. What's wrong with that?

Also, this is a "versus" section... I thought comparisons were allowed.

Lastly, I'm a PC Gamer yes... wanna check my xboxlive activity? But it doesn't mean I've become a PS fanboy which seems it's a requisite in your understanding to not see someone as an enemy or something.

I can't believe you can spit so much hate over a console.

Quote Originally Posted by LfCpS3 View Post
    I'll have to disagree. Alan Wake was technically good but gameplay was so frustrating and the story wasn't as good as I was hoping for. I remember playing it just for the sake of finishing the damn game.

Hope Remedy comes up with a totally new IP.
    Last edited by Aquanox; 02-24-2013 at 20:41.
    Yup I'm Back. If you wonder, read this. =)
    "Fake Effects"? Read This. Move on. I'm not interested. Thank you

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    instead of touching little boys...boobies will definitely be a step up. imagine them demonstrating kinect 2.0 finger 1:1 accuracy
    "Milo, take off your pants. You have been a bad kid and need a spanking. Nope, I don't want to hear it. Yes you will do it again if I let you get away with it now. It's for your own good and you will thank me later in life."

that was going to be a pedafile's dreams come true video game.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanox View Post
    Why are you trying so hard to make it personal? Please stop with the hypersensitive attitude. People played Forza a lot more than they did GT this gen, which translates in more hours of fun. What's wrong with that?

Lastly, I'm a PC Gamer yes... wanna check my xboxlive activity? But it doesn't mean I've become a PS fanboy which seems it's a requisite in your understanding to not see someone as an enemy or something.

I'll have to disagree. Alan Wake was technically good but gameplay was so frustrating and the story wasn't as good as I was hoping for. I remember playing it just for the sake of finishing the damn game.

That is fine, and expected, as we are all different.

I do guess OVERALL AW2 announcement might not have much of an impact compared to how it would to me and a few others ( not the best sales, thanks MS...) but i would personally really love it.

I mean Infamous/KZ and drive club still look VERY good and i am very hyped for them as well.

Forum Sage
    BTW guys, it seems that we might not have to wait until E3 for Xbox 720 news.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/xbox-72...-april-6404333

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    So the word is that an event is happening and it's MS and they might show the XBOX720, it is most likely just a get together of them and the press and they might talk about games and other things
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    will usher be there?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    will usher be there?
    Nope, he will be in DE CLUB
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian

I HATE XBOX? This is laughable.

Find my posts. I dare anyone to read any of posts as anti-MS. Or at least, find a trend where I'm constantly bashing and naysaying anything coming from Microsoft.

Same cannot be said for a lot of prominent posters here, however.

*plays Horizon*

Seriously though.

Continue with your "crusade". I only respond not because I hate any console or manufacturer (Nintendo/Wii/Wii-U would be the closest except it's not hate- it's just plain, neutral, disinterest) - but because I HATE FUD-spreaders, naysayers and same-old, same-old type of posters like you (this is harbourage based rather than person-based).

If you stop; then people will stop getting annoyed. Simple really. (Funny that huh? )

It's not personal.
    So don't play the violin/victim and start getting on your soapbox.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Admartian; 02-25-2013 at 03:06.

18. Likes snooper71, YoungMullah88 likes this post
    Veteran
    ...is it even going to be called the Xbox 720? I take that it's simply a popular assumption right now.

It would be a little strange since increments of 180 are nowadays associated with resolution.
    Last edited by Bio; 02-25-2013 at 03:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i assume they will follow in the foot steps of SONY and just add numbers to the end of the XBOX name

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    if the next xbox is called xbox 720 then the joke "you know why they call it the xbox 360? because when you see it you spin 360 degrees around and walk away" will make sense.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    but if it is the 720, you have to spin twice and that can make you sick

23. Likes SilentGodz, x_terna likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Sadly, your fanaticism makes me remember why I stopped participating here...

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I HATE XBOX? This is laughable.

Find my posts. I dare anyone to read any of posts as anti-MS. Or at least, find a trend where I'm constantly bashing and naysaying anything coming from Microsoft.

Same cannot be said for a lot of prominent posters here, however.

*plays Horizon*

Seriously though.

Continue with your "crusade". I only respond not because I hate any console or manufacturer (Nintendo/Wii/Wii-U would be the closest except it's not hate- it's just plain, neutral, disinterest) - but because I HATE FUD-spreaders, naysayers and same-old, same-old type of posters like you (this is harbourage based rather than person-based).

If you stop; then people will stop getting annoyed. Simple really. (Funny that huh? )

It's not personal.
    So don't play the violin/victim and start getting on your soapbox.

Carry on.
    Last edited by Aquanox; 02-25-2013 at 04:04.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    new games will most likely be the main focus of this EVENT

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Items User name style
    nah you stopped participating because no body took you serious after your GTHD rant about fake effects and so on...you always posted every once in a while but its only natural for all the <insert name> to return once again

at this rate you're on pace to post something as ridiculous as you did back then and get ridiculed again for it....carry on lol

27. Likes Omar, Admartian likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Fanaticism? Okay, now I know you're delusional.

I'm an open book - I challenge anyone to (but you) to comment directly on my alleged fanaticism.

If you can say anything, it'll be that I get annoyed at constant Playstation doubters always popping up in threads like a brown stain, smearing their trade.

You're good at what you do though...

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    if the next xbox is called xbox 720 then the joke "you know why they call it the xbox 360? because when you see it you spin 360 degrees around and walk away" will make sense.
    Wasn't it called that because of some marketing ploy to make it seem less "inferior" (Xbox 2 vs PS3) at least numerically - to the public?

If they're to stick to this, then they'd have to avoid calling it an Xbox 3 (creating confusion seeing as there was just the 360).

Or is that a myth? I'm leaning towards myth simply because how anyone can fall for that would be a bit dumb.

Thread Information