Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    Im not sure what your doing, But when I upgraded my ps3's hard drive I first did a back up to an external hard drive, put the new drive in, then restored from the external. I kept all my saves and everything. The more annoying thing about that is the back up can take a while having to use usb 2.
    USB 3.0 docking stations are like 40-50 bucks and will improve transfer speeds dramatically... but... I do the same as you... backing up occasionally so I don't lose everything.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    Im not sure what your doing, But when I upgraded my ps3's hard drive I first did a back up to an external hard drive, put the new drive in, then restored from the external. I kept all my saves and everything. The more annoying thing about that is the back up can take a while having to use usb 2.
    I own most of PSN games lol. At the time to buy the external HDD was expensive and I had no money lol.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Hopefully they but 1TB HDDs in the PS4, that way you won't have to upgrade your HDD.

I really can't see them putting anything less than a 500GB HDD.
    I hope 2TB is supported or offered. I will need one of those, as I plan to buy all my games digitally. If they support an external HDD like the 360, I would be fine with that too.

Thread Information