Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Usually whatever Sony says it ends up being the opposite. Didn't anyone notice this already? Sony announce there wont be a new handheld device and like not even a week later they announce the Vita. Sony announces we have no plans for a PS4 and they announce the PS4, the list goes on. Sony announces they march to their own beat but how much do you want to bet they know about the xbox720 or "durango" wooooOOOOooo. lol Then we all hear that they were originally going to use 4gb of gddr5 and they to a surprise announcement for the devs that it's 8gb. I bet the durango will probably support the 8gb ddr3 which is why Sony changed it. regardless of this, the PS4 is really powerful at least on paper but I am sure it's safe to say it's a very mean system.

Elite Guru

Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggy View Post
    Usually whatever Sony says it ends up being the opposite. Didn't anyone notice this already? Sony announce there wont be a new handheld device and like not even a week later they announce the Vita. Sony announces we have no plans for a PS4 and they announce the PS4, the list goes on. Sony announces they march to their own beat but how much do you want to bet they know about the xbox720 or "durango" wooooOOOOooo. lol Then we all hear that they were originally going to use 4gb of gddr5 and they to a surprise announcement for the devs that it's 8gb. I bet the durango will probably support the 8gb ddr3 which is why Sony changed it. regardless of this, the PS4 is really powerful at least on paper but I am sure it's safe to say it's a very mean system.
    I was thinking that too.. it makes sense when you think about it. Why would they not tell their developers that they had 8gb all along. It doesn't make sense not to lol.

Though I now feel if Microsoft do not match Sony's 8gb gddr5 everyone will be disappointed in the next Xbox.

Thread Information