Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Not sure how this will sell for practical people like the most of us.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    Not sure how this will sell for practical people like the most of us.
    It's free and optional so it's no loss if people don't like.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I don't get it.
    I do.

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Sure but Sony is still putting the focal point on games. And games are what they showed us. The other stuff was secondary.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I do.

Yea, I know.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Sorry, I know that must have stung you a bit. The truth can be harsh sometimes. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 03-02-2013 at 01:42.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    This could be awesome, let me customize my character using smart glass or Sony's method...equipping your armory or even using it as the lobby. There's so many things that could be done with this. This sort of gimmicks I like....kinect tho? That's that $#@! I don't like!

Sent from my Note II

Forum Overseer
    ^I'm the opposite. If Kinect was to get more accurate, I'd be all for it. Still I wouldn't mind because my son would like it...for me, probably get bored of it hearing about all that lag.

PSU Technical Advisor

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    ^I'm the opposite. If Kinect was to get more accurate, I'd be all for it. Still I wouldn't mind because my son would like it...for me, probably get bored of it hearing about all that lag.
    I had the first one, fun to play but after a while you wear yourself out. I don't want to have to be standing to play my Damn games or straining my hands. I rather be seated in my recliner/massager relaxing and playing. They can use kinect for the os navigation (which I liked on the 360) but anything else is just a waste for me. I traded the move in after playing sports champion, awesome game but Damn it gets hard as you progress, so it's no more about your hand eye coordination but how physically fit you are (I'm an athlete but Damn Lol). If I want a point and click device I'll get me a pc keyboard and mouse! This whole motion thing is not clicking for me

Sent from my Note II
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 03-02-2013 at 03:12.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    I had the first one, fun to play but after a while you wear yourself out. I don't want to have to be standing to play my Damn games or straining my hands. I rather be seated in my recliner/massager relaxing and playing. They can use kinect for the os navigation (which I liked on the 360) but anything else is just a waste for me. I traded the move in after playing sports champion, awesome game but Damn it gets hard as you progress, so it's no more about your hand eye coordination but how physically fit you are (I'm an athlete but Damn Lol). If I want a point and click device I'll get me a pc keyboard and mouse! This whole motion thing is not clicking for me

Sent from my Note II
    Pretty much the same for me. When i game i prefer to be relaxed, something not possible with the move and the kinect ( move was ok for fps games, but my arms got tired)

If MS do push for kinect, I honestly wouldn't mind AS LONG AS they also show a very clear focus on gaming with the controller and provide me the games I will be interested in ( something SONY DID very well during their conference, from the support from 3rd party devs, own exclusive games and even their aims and desires ( like I love the idea of all games having demo's, this will take the sting out of the possible $70 games)

Soldier 95B
    Yeah, Kinect and Move never really bonded well with me either as I used them more and more. I understand their attempts at grabbing the casual market, and they did it in leaps and bounds. I am sure MS and Sony were pleased with that. Kinect 2 will have to really impress me to use it, same with Move 2.

Smartglass is awesome, and I have been using it since the release. I look forward to more added features..

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    That's so wrong but hilarious at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post

Sent from my Note II
    Yea I think I know what you mean...Eyetoy was a gimmick for me, got tired of it after one big session which happened the day I got it.

But my son can't get used to Move, he keeps pointing it up lol. So Kinect would be perfect for him and I'm sure my wife will try it once or twice as well.

Forum Guru
    It would be great if it works with all smartphones on iOS/Android/WP8. But seeing it that it requires you to buy the smartglass, it kind of blows.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanehead View Post
    It would be great if it works with all smartphones on iOS/Android/WP8. But seeing it that it requires you to buy the smartglass, it kind of blows.
    It does work with all those and smartglass is free.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information