Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

13 year old stabs Brother over PS2

MONCKS CORNER, S.C. (WCIV) -- Moncks Corner police responded to a mobile home on Birchwood Drive in the Shannonwood Subdivision around 10 p.m. Saturday for reports of a stabbing.

According to the police report, officers found the 13-year-old suspect on his front porch holding a large kitchen knife in one hand and a cordless phone in the other. The report says the boy threw the knife and phone on the ground and told police he was going to kill his brother for bullying him.

Police noted that the young boy repeated several times that he had stabbed his brother in the face and neck area after fighting with him over a Playstation. The report says the boy told police he "didn't care if his brother was dead or not" and that he "needs to learn his lesson about bullying."

The victim and his mother were already at Roper Hospital.

Police report that during the stabbing incident, two more children were in the home. They found a 13-14 year-old girl and a 8-9 year-old girl in the kitchen. The younger girl was crying and told police that "her brother kept saying 'I'm gonna kill you' as he stabbed his older brother."

Officers report they also found "blood on the walls near the bathroom and also all over the floor in the kitchen with a trail of blood going from the kitchen to the bathroom." The report says the fight seemed to have started in the sitting room because of the blood spatter found on the wall and mirror there.

Officers went to the hospital and spoke to the mother who told them her sons got into a fight over a Playstation and that her youngest son stabbed his brother.

When the police noticed that there was no blood on the kitchen knife, it was discovered the weapon was a pocket knife. The mother told police the knife was in the center console of her car but they did not find it. The mother told officers she would call them when the weapon turned up.

The victim told police he was trying to clean his room and didn't want the Playstation in there.

The suspect told police that's when his older brother had pushed him and that he should also be charged with assault.

The young suspect was charged with assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature. He was sent to Columbia pending a hearing in family court.
    Source: http://www.abcnews4.com/story/211363...other-over-ps2

When keeping it real goes wrong smh lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    geez..whats this world coming to...

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Wow. This has nothing to do with the PlayStation and everything to do with his mental instability. Not to jump to any conclusions on either side, but maybe his brother was a giant d^ck to him every day. Who knows? Still pretty messed up.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Bet the mom is hiding the knife "to try to protect her child" They should have all their kids taken away to seek a psychological evaluation. Same with parents. Heck all their kids should be wards of the state until they all pass.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Items ICO
    From what I read, this Is about the brother bullying him. If you keep bullying someone, they'll eventually crack one way or another.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Where were the parents!!! They deserve blame in this situation

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by mooninites View Post
    From what I read, this Is about the brother bullying him. If you keep bullying someone, they'll eventually crack one way or another.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    This :/

Horrible story though >.<

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Where were the parents!!! They deserve blame in this situation
    Bingo!!

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Freaking A damn..

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    No mention of the father in the article its just sad. I don't have kids but if I did no way would I even allow that thought process for them to come to a conclusion like this!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    Whatever happened to a good old fashion fistfight with your brother if he was bullying.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Whatever happened to a good old fashion fistfight with your brother if he was bullying.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Well the big brother typically can whoop his little brother in a fair fight so I guess the little brother figured a knife was his only chance ?

crazy stuff .

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I hate to know what the kid went through before flipping out. It takes a lot and I think there's more under the surface than what's been said.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Not even the almighty PS2 is worth stabbing someone in the face over.
    I'm sure there are deeper problems / issues here.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Elite Sage
    At least it was over a PS2. About 8 years ago a man killed his brother with a corkscrew over a tin of beans!!

Lol. Just when you think that surely people couldn't get any crazier, they do.

BBK. Tapatalking.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    $#@!ty parenting brings about situations like this. Hate to say it but it's true. I know some people are just crazy but there is probably more behind it just getting into it over PS2.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Thread Information