Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I bet they'll show of the PS360 version at their conference during E3 then they'll end it by saying something like "If you want to see something even more impressive don't miss the Sony/Microsoft conference" then they'll show the next gen version.

Ubisoft love doing that, and judging by the exclusive Sony content they will probably be at theirs.
    That sounds half-schemey and slimy, have cool. To me.

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    @GrandWazoo- I guess I should look at it that way. No reason to force it. But I got a fever to play it now!
    Then you know you what to do lad. Do it. Go on. Dooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

You know you wanna. Everybody's doing it.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Rengarious
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    All the info is all well and good and the news their will be no loading times at all on current and next gen consoles... I do not believe this at all

On the next-gen consoles maybe no loading times... But current gen is highly unlikely... With all the info out and the details that desmond is not in the game and you are DESMOND, this has me happy...

I hated desmond in all the games and i am glad to see him replaced by us and that should have been the theme through out the series or at least after AC2...
    Desmond was really cool in my opinion, what's wrong with him, why didn't you like him?

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    Then you know you what to do lad. Do it. Go on. Dooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

You know you wanna. Everybody's doing it.
    My mind's telling me yes. But my wallet, my wallet's telling me no!

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Ancient
    My mind's telling me yes. But my wallet, my wallet's telling me no!
    Didn't they just announce the Washington Edition, might aswell get that one as it includes the DLC

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Didn't they just announce the Washington Edition, might aswell get that one as it includes the DLC
    There you go! Instant savings. AND, stays crispy in milk!

Apprentice

So, PETA is pissed that they're glorifying whale hunting. Thoughts?

Unbound Mercenary
    Yes, because every gamer think one day, "I want to become a whaler". PETA is so $#@!ing stupid, and honestly, I hope they keep the whaling just to spite PETA.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Dedicated Member

After seeing some pics I thought that the whaling was an interesting idea but I wasn't particularly interested in it. Now that PETA is moaning about it I want to kill as many whales as I can in the game. First thing I'm going to do if the option is available right away.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by ElieKatz$#@! View Post
    So, PETA is pissed that they're glorifying whale hunting. Thoughts?
    PETA can $#@! off. A bunch of low life assholes there. If they actual did what they stand for I might would respect them but they are just a bunch of attention $#@!s.

Dedicated Member

PETA can $#@! off. A bunch of low life assholes there. If they actual did what they stand for I might would respect them but they are just a bunch of attention $#@!s.
    I feel the same. I'm all for environmental, people and animal causes but PETA are indeed just attention $#@!s.

Apprentice

I admire their political intelligence (ie, jumping on this opportunity). If anything it will help Ubisoft with sales.

On with whale-o-cide!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    The ability to go under water is great, But the homestead that you always end up at, this needs more work

I want a HOMESTEAD that i actually enjoy going back to and viewing, the one in AC3 was great, but it missed out of that appeal of coming back and forth... It just needs to appeal

And the making money needs to be fixed and used is a more useful reason, other than spending on weapons
    Last edited by claud3; 03-13-2013 at 23:16.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    The ability to go under water is great, But the homestead that you always end up at, this needs more work

I want a HOMESTEAD that i actually enjoy going back to and viewing, the one in AC3 was great, but it missed out of that appeal of coming back and forth... It just needs to appeal

And the making money needs to be fixed and used is a more useful reason, other than spending on weapons
    I agree. I always disliked when you got to the point when money was useless in AC games.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I agree. I always disliked when you got to the point when money was useless in AC games.
    Likewise, i only see it being used to upgrade the ship you own and the guys you hire and weapons,

This really makes me question the reason for money in the game in the first place... They could have used Xp type points for getting weapons and other itmes

were money needs an ability to be expanded through out the entire game or it becomes nothing more than a thing
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GalapagosaraY
    This game really looks interesting now even though i just recently popped in revelations again at mid dna 3 im already hooked again im still gonna grab 3 and this when its eventually out, love the new screenshots of 4 especially that moss tree thing and underwater

Desmond being gone is pretty awesome news aswell if its true, never really bonded with that character and it was always the weakest parts out the series. The best thing about AC is that it put me into the exotic times/locations like no other game has and thats why i love it. I dont think i would enjoy a AC game in current time or in the future as theres no historic background to take from and monuments around the cities would be a somewhat bore i think. Besides theres enough futuristic 3rd person games and "Remember Me" although it looks like the combat system is bad as hell will be enough to fill that gap once it comes im expecting it to bomb due to the battle system though after seeing the latest videos

Cur.Playing PS3 : Back to the Future: Episode 2 - Monkey Island 2 SE: LeChuck's Revenge

Playing PC: Thief - Edna & Harvey: Harvey´s New Eyes

Recently Completed: Heavy Rain 8.0/10 - Devil May Cry 2 HD 4.5/10 - AC: Revelations 8.5/10

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    After AC3, they really gotta do a lot to make this game be good ( not that AC3 was very good, just the game and its features are becoming very stale)

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    that is the problem of a yearly release, less thought more profit in their mind

But to us it is a kick in the balls, because they know we will buy it after all

I want this one to end the current gen with a high and make the next installment an amazing experience on the next gen

I know this is going to be on next gen, but a full on fresh AC game next-gen i want

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    that is the problem of a yearly release, less thought more profit in their mind

But to us it is a kick in the balls, because they know we will buy it after all

I want this one to end the current gen with a high and make the next installment an amazing experience on the next gen

I know this is going to be on next gen, but a full on fresh AC game next-gen i want
    I want to believe this will be something new compared to previous games but sadly it probably won't be much new but maybe the next gen systems will bring something new to the table.

Apprentice

I think that a company could make a game a year, make high profits, and make good games. Traditionally this sped up process has lead to watered down games, but I think with this franchise it's hard to do that due to how amazing the story is regardless. Plus they're using great engines and artists and stuff, so I don't know. I understand the concerns though.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Gameplay Trailer

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Gotta be current gen.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Pure current gen, it still has the effects of the NAVAL battles from AC3, the graphics have been improved a lot. But as a whole

It is the AC3 graphics and i did not mind them, but i hope all this under water exploring is actually worth it and this recruiting new shipmates all the time after they die, is going to be frustrating

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Pure current gen, it still has the effects of the NAVAL battles from AC3, the graphics have been improved a lot. But as a whole

It is the AC3 graphics and i did not mind them, but i hope all this under water exploring is actually worth it and this recruiting new shipmates all the time after they die, is going to be frustrating
    Oh definitely doesn't look bad but there are were plenty of jaggies to give it away. On the ships sails most notably. Still looks pretty good though.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Yeah that looks way too current gen. Looks exactly like AC3 on PC

Thread Information