Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Would you say revelation is better? Reviews say the revelations is the best in Ezio trilogy as far as narrative goes. I haven't played it yet
    I would say Brotherhood is better than Revelations. Near the end of Revelations I had to FORCE myself to continue, I was so damn bored

Sig&Av by Kuro

Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by ZANIACK View Post
    I want to agree while simultaneously scoffing at you. Arkham Asylum is one of the greatest action adventure games I've ever played. Arkham City... Is a brazen cash grab. I would probably pick Arkham City has my most disappointing game of all time. The few relatively superficial improvements it made did little to alter its overall mediocrity.
    Curious what did you feel was so mediocre about it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Master Poster
    This is easily Final Fantasy XIII...man the amount of hype that we all had for it was something else..there were damn near riots when PS3 lost exclusivity and...the game was a piece of $#@!
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I want to agree while simultaneously scoffing at you. Arkham Asylum is one of the greatest action adventure games I've ever played. Arkham City... Is a brazen cash grab. I would probably pick Arkham City has my most disappointing game of all time. The few relatively superficial improvements it made did little to alter its overall mediocrity.
    I semi agree, Arkham Asylum was amazing, Arkham City wasn't as good but it was still great. Not sure if I'll get the next Arkham game at launch like I did with AC.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Even though i worship skyrim, it was a disappointment because of the $#@! over the PS3 error and the constant glitches on the 360
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I would say Brotherhood is better than Revelations. Near the end of Revelations I had to FORCE myself to continue, I was so damn bored
    I agree completely I was glad I beat it in a day so it still had good trade value. My biggest disappointment though is bionic commando one of my personal nes favorites got butchered. Revelations is next on my list

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Updator
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte666 View Post
    I agree completely I was glad I beat it in a day so it still had good trade value. My biggest disappointment though is bionic commando one of my personal nes favorites got butchered. Revelations is next on my list

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    I forgot bionic commando. That was a big letdown.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Id have to say Crackdown...

Oh my forking gods WHY did i buy that game, WHY!? it was TERRIBLE!!

It even came with the Halo 3 Beta, which was DREADFULL!!

And then i brought Halo 3.. IT WAS AWEFULL!!

Why do i do these things!?

The King has Returned

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    Id have to say Crackdown...

Oh my forking gods WHY did i buy that game, WHY!? it was TERRIBLE!!

It even came with the Halo 3 Beta, which was DREADFULL!!

And then i brought Halo 3.. IT WAS AWEFULL!!

Why do i do these things!?
    Because you are a robot to the gaming industry and just like us, a sucker for great terrible things
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    Final Fantasy 13 was my biggest disappointment. Mostly because I was just looking forward to it more than any other game, longer than any other game. I was so impressed with how SE really made great games for the Next-gen (PS2) system from PS1 (the system i started playing them on) like X, X-2, and 12 that I thought 13 should blow me away. It was such a snoozefest, the game played itself.

PSN ID : Azimuth85

PSN ID
    ZANIACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Curious what did you feel was so mediocre about it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Isn't it demonstrable?

Flaw3d Genius
    Without a shadow of a doubt PES 2008 and then every PES after.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    Without a shadow of a doubt PES 2008 and then every PES after.
    I think PES pretty much as a whole was a fail this gen. Especially since PES was kciking FIFA arse in the PS2/Xbox days.

Then they lost traction by missing on the first 4 or 5 PES releases; where promise after promise of it being fixed and addressed were broken. Conversely, FIFA just kept rising and rising and improving. Even till now.

This is coming from a PES 5/6 fanboy too.

'Tis a shame.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I think PES pretty much as a whole was a fail this gen. Especially since PES was kciking FIFA arse in the PS2/Xbox days.

Then they lost traction by missing on the first 4 or 5 PES releases; where promise after promise of it being fixed and addressed were broken. Conversely, FIFA just kept rising and rising and improving. Even till now.

This is coming from a PES 5/6 fanboy too.

'Tis a shame.
    PES 2014 is sounding promising...however as you say Konami make a million promises and break every one.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Conversely, FIFA just kept rising and rising and improving. Even till now.
    FIFA 10 was the peak IMO, it's been getting worse since.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    Final Fantasy 13 was my biggest disappointment. Mostly because I was just looking forward to it more than any other game, longer than any other game. I was so impressed with how SE really made great games for the Next-gen (PS2) system from PS1 (the system i started playing them on) like X, X-2, and 12 that I thought 13 should blow me away. It was such a snoozefest, the game played itself.
    Oh yeh. totally forgot about this too. I was also disappointed.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Isn't it demonstrable?
    Not really. The game has a god damn 96 on Metacritic. I thought everyone loved Arkham City. I'm curious what you thought was wrong with it.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Final Fantasy XIII. Enough said.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAim View Post
    This is easily Final Fantasy XIII...man the amount of hype that we all had for it was something else..there were damn near riots when PS3 lost exclusivity and...the game was a piece of $#@!
    Absolutely.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    FIFA 10 was the peak IMO, it's been getting worse since.
    I wouldn't personally say it's worse or even a bad game (FIFA 13). Maybe they just haven't been as innovative like they have been recently, simply because they haven't been pushed lately by their competitors.

PSN ID
    ZANIACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Not really. The game has a god damn 96 on Metacritic. I thought everyone loved Arkham City. I'm curious what you thought was wrong with it.

A tad exaggerated, but you get the point. Whoever has the notion that an aggregated score is the 'definitive appraisal' is a droning sycophant. I don't give a **** if this meager game was overpraised by insipid critics. BTW, the PS3 version is undoubtedly the worst port of Arkham City yet it has the highest score across all platforms.

I couldn't possibly express my grievances for this game briefly, I'd have to type a novel for you to get a vivid understanding, but I wouldn't muster that ambition to do that. The game is just nonsensical in every facet. Anyone that makes the assertion that Arkham City is superior to its stunning predecessor actually offends me, and there's really no other correlation that's comparable. Assassin's Creed 2 is the most arduously tedious game I've ever played at length, but I'm just fine with people regarding that as great. I regard the original Infamous as decent but its sequel as excellent, and I have three personal friends that adamantly disagree with me. I'm hardly concerned with the disparity in opinions of games I've played, I almost couldn't care less.

Arkham Asylum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arkham City
    Whether that's widely considered as a fact doesn't affect how infallible it veritably is. I once prompted a two dozen paragraph private conversation with the uploader of the most viewed Arkham City soundtrack video on youtube, and I humiliated this poor bastard who was mindlessly infatuated with this game(and that exchange was solely discussing the story). If Arkham City was a worthy successor to the greatest licensed video game of all time I would gladly proclaim it.
    Last edited by ZANIACK; 03-06-2013 at 03:06.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC

A tad exaggerated, but you get the point. Whoever has the notion that an aggregated score is the 'definitive appraisal' is a droning sycophant. I don't give a **** if this meager game was overpraised by insipid critics. BTW, the PS3 version is undoubtedly the worst port of Arkham City yet it has the highest score across all platforms.

I couldn't possibly express my grievances for this game briefly, I'd have to type a novel for you to get a vivid understanding, but I wouldn't muster that ambition to do that. The game is just nonsensical in every facet. Anyone that makes the assertion that Arkham City is superior to its stunning predecessor actually offends me, and there's really no other correlation that's comparable. Assassin's Creed 2 is the most arduously tedious game I've ever played at length, but I'm just fine with people regarding that as great. I regard the original Infamous as decent but its sequel as excellent, and I have three personal friends that adamantly disagree with me. I'm hardly concerned with the disparity in opinions of games I've played, I almost couldn't care less.

Whether that's widely considered as a fact doesn't affect how infallible it veritably is. I once prompted a two dozen paragraph private conversation with the uploader of the most viewed Arkham City soundtrack video on youtube, and I humiliated this poor bastard who was mindlessly infatuated with this game(and that exchange was solely discussing the story). If Arkham City was a worthy successor to the greatest licensed video game of all time I would gladly proclaim it.
    You wrote all that and still didn't explain why it was bad.

Ultimate Veteran
    So, you won't explain why but expect people to agree with you and word your posts in such a way to seem like you're smarter than you really are. Great job saying nothing at all.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    I honestly didn't see the problem with Arkham City. And I'm not even being a contrarian. It just wasn't a bad game...

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim

TL;DR
    "Arkham City is bad...said no logical person ever"

See what I did there?

Thread Information