Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
Results 101 to 110 of 110
  1. #101
    Dedicated Member
    kflashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    24 (100 Banked)
    Items Scarlett Johansson
    I actually miss the Media card reader from the original fat PS3...wouldn't mind having that back.
    FLASHIN ON YOU

  2. Likes Omar, The Cage likes this post
  3. #102
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    PSN ID
    pitofskulls
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    49 (0 Banked)
    One thing and one thing only: 1080p resolution support required for all games.
    Author of "Beneath Blackened Clouds" available on amazon.com.

  4. #103
    Apprentice
    Kyoji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    1,308 (0 Banked)
    I would like to see a scrolling marquee implemented for the comment box on the friends list for playstation + member's

  5. #104
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by WayFastWhitey View Post
    One thing and one thing only: 1080p resolution support required for all games.

    That would be great

  6. #105
    Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    250 (0 Banked)
    app for android / iOS to use them as 2nd screens / controllers / etc.

    iPad has bluetooth already... being able to use an app to control your PS* from iPad would be really freakin cool... and to use it for typing (not as good as keyboard, but hey)... etc... use it as 2nd screen for games... use it as digital map for RPGs or other games... etc.

    Make it an app... free to download... make it seemlessly (automagically) connect with the PS* and then give out the code / API to game developers so that developers can use it easily / etc.. with nothing more than a flip of the switch!

    Think it would be very cool... and give the WiiU remote screeen controller thing a run for its money... donno

    Don't think it would really add any cost to the actual product, except to have someone code it... should be pretty fast / easy... anyway.

    Kelemit

  7. #106
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,553
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    6,405 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Probably too much to ask for the android app store built in on my ps4...

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

  8. #107
    Master Poster
    The Cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,287
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,499 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemit View Post
    app for android / iOS to use them as 2nd screens / controllers / etc.

    iPad has bluetooth already... being able to use an app to control your PS* from iPad would be really freakin cool... and to use it for typing (not as good as keyboard, but hey)... etc... use it as 2nd screen for games... use it as digital map for RPGs or other games... etc.

    Make it an app... free to download... make it seemlessly (automagically) connect with the PS* and then give out the code / API to game developers so that developers can use it easily / etc.. with nothing more than a flip of the switch!

    Think it would be very cool... and give the WiiU remote screeen controller thing a run for its money... donno

    Don't think it would really add any cost to the actual product, except to have someone code it... should be pretty fast / easy... anyway.

    Kelemit
    That would be amazing

  9. #108
    Veteran
    bobtheduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,896
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    4,588 (0 Banked)
    Backwards compatibility, at the VERY least with PSN titles...

    I already know that's not happening, but man if it doesn't suck. As of now, buying a PS4 is more like buying a console from a new company, because I don't get to play anything I already own... I mean, even with the VITA I have a bunch of games and demos I'd still be able to play.

  10. #109
    Forum Guru
    jlippone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,817
    Rep Power
    85
    Points
    10,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    Backwards compatibility, at the VERY least with PSN titles...
    It doesn't matter if game is loaded from PSN or HDD, it's still coded using same tools and limitations.
    Thus it will not happen as a hardware feature.

    As a streaming, yes it would be possible to support already bought PSN games on ps4.
    'no, no one in their sane mind uses OpenGL on PS3' - Repi
    'nope, PS3 uses a wonderful low-level API called libgcm' - Repi

  11. #110
    Superior Member
    mini E's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    PSN ID
    Markus
    Age
    21
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    9,121 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelemit View Post
    app for android / iOS to use them as 2nd screens / controllers / etc.

    iPad has bluetooth already... being able to use an app to control your PS* from iPad would be really freakin cool... and to use it for typing (not as good as keyboard, but hey)... etc... use it as 2nd screen for games... use it as digital map for RPGs or other games... etc.

    Make it an app... free to download... make it seemlessly (automagically) connect with the PS* and then give out the code / API to game developers so that developers can use it easily / etc.. with nothing more than a flip of the switch!

    Think it would be very cool... and give the WiiU remote screeen controller thing a run for its money... donno

    Don't think it would really add any cost to the actual product, except to have someone code it... should be pretty fast / easy... anyway.

    Kelemit

    This. 10000 times this.

    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Probably too much to ask for the android app store built in on my ps4...
    block of cheese giving all his invisible money.jpg

    PS4 Launch Edition
    PS3 60GB (Upgraded to 500GB)
    Phenom II X4 955, HD 7770 1GB, 6GB RAM

    If you add my PSN say you're from PSU or I might delete it!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.