Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Broke my leg riding my bike as a kid. Hit this curb at a strange angle and did a crazy flip. Since I wasn't wearing a helmet the doctors scolded my dad and gave me a tiny little girl purple helmet, about 3 sizes too small for my head.

Crazy thing was after I broke my leg, I didn't feel any pain. It wasn't until I tried to get up from falling and put all my weight into my broken leg trying to push my body back up. Fun Thanksgiving.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Yes no bones in the $#@!, but because it was a stiff and so hard and when she slipped down and onto it, it just snapped and he went to the hospital and they had weeks to work on fixing it,

The end result is a $#@! that is not functioning right he is himself but not if you know what I mean
    Poor guy.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    I know mate, breaking a leg or arm and having less function in it I could stand... but that area is a whole different thing
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member

Broke every finger on both hands, some more than once. Did everything from shoving my hands through a car windshield in a wreck to rock climbing accidents to catching a baseball wrong, etc...

Broke my left arm once. Was riding a bike while my dog trotted along beside me. I was holding the leash in my left hand, dog on the left side, and she spotted a rabbit to the right and took chase. That yanked the handlebar to the right, causing me to fly over the handlebar and landed on my wrist wrong.

Broke my right arm twice. First falling off the roof when I was a teen and was helping my dad fix some shingles. Second time I took a fall while climbing over some boulders used as a breakwater at the beach.

Broke my nose when I was 5. Watched Evel Kneivel jump over some busses on a motorcycle, I thought I could make a ramp and jump over my wagon on my bike. I was wrong.

I broke two toes when a coworker ran over them with a forklift.

I chipped the bone in my right eye socket when I got hit with a rock. One of my neighbors was tossing rocks in the air and hitting them with a baseball bat, and I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's about it for my broken bones. Now where is the thread about stitches?

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Updator
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Broke every finger on both hands, some more than once. Did everything from shoving my hands through a car windshield in a wreck to rock climbing accidents to catching a baseball wrong, etc...

Broke my left arm once. Was riding a bike while my dog trotted along beside me. I was holding the leash in my left hand, dog on the left side, and she spotted a rabbit to the right and took chase. That yanked the handlebar to the right, causing me to fly over the handlebar and landed on my wrist wrong.

Broke my right arm twice. First falling off the roof when I was a teen and was helping my dad fix some shingles. Second time I took a fall while climbing over some boulders used as a breakwater at the beach.

Broke my nose when I was 5. Watched Evel Kneivel jump over some busses on a motorcycle, I thought I could make a ramp and jump over my wagon on my bike. I was wrong.

I broke two toes when a coworker ran over them with a forklift.

I chipped the bone in my right eye socket when I got hit with a rock. One of my neighbors was tossing rocks in the air and hitting them with a baseball bat, and I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That's about it for my broken bones. Now where is the thread about stitches?
    Surely having that many broken bones would make you the opposite of completely average

Ultimate Veteran
    I had open heart surgery when i was 18,

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    I had open heart surgery when i was 18,
    How many bones did you break doing that? :-0

My friend had open heart surgery when he was like 4... scary stuff.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Unbound Mercenary
    Just broke my collarbone on thursday. Just another added to the list.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    That's terrible, bro. What were you doing?
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    From skateboarding? I had several friends that broke their collarbones from skateboarding back in the day, not a fun thing to break!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Unbound Mercenary
    I was snowboarding on not very much snow, and after a jump the front of my board caught some mud and I got thrown straight to my right shoulder.

Administrator
    I was snowboarding on not very much snow, and after a jump the front of my board caught some mud and I got thrown straight to my right shoulder.
    That sucks, dude. Must've hurt like a b^tch.

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    That sucks, dude. Must've hurt like a b^tch.
    Doesn't hurt terribly, sucks that the cure is a sling, and some meds, just got to wait for it to heal.

Administrator
    Doesn't hurt terribly, sucks that the cure is a sling, and some meds, just got to wait for it to heal.
    Collarbones never look the same after they heal, though.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yeah that sucks. I hate that brace they make you wear. Basically pulls your shoulder back to alleviate pressure on collar bone.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Updator View Post
    Surely having that many broken bones would make you the opposite of completely average
    Well, it certainly doesn't make me Superman, I can tell you that.

17. Likes Updator likes this post
    PSN ID
    o0_StatiK
    I played hockey for 15 years. I've had a few broken noses. Yes, they hurt just as bad if not worse than they look.

I've broken my collar bone snowboarding, and my hand due to anger punched a wall). Probably broke a few fingers/toes as well

Unbound Mercenary

Here is an x-ray of my collarbone fracture.

Administrator

Here is an x-ray of my collarbone fracture.
    I need to find the x-rays of my shattered knee.

That really sucks, bro. Hope you heal quick. My bro broke his collarbone when he was snowboarding. It tends to heal and look bumpy.

Thread Information