Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    i don't think this knack guy can die just like my $#@! it will rise again after it gets beating up
    Last edited by -Dj-; 04-11-2013 at 19:23.

Veteran
    Knack has potential. However, we've seen Sony blow potential a lot... Eyetoy, Move (which should have launched with the PS3, or even been out on PS2), many patents they've never used (some we should be glad they haven't used yet)... We've also seen games that blew their potential, such as Lair and sorcery. I'm gonna stay optimistic, but if Knack ends up sucking, I won't be too disappointed.

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheduck View Post
    Knack has potential. However, we've seen Sony blow potential a lot... Eyetoy, Move (which should have launched with the PS3, or even been out on PS2), many patents they've never used (some we should be glad they haven't used yet)... We've also seen games that blew their potential, such as Lair and sorcery. I'm gonna stay optimistic, but if Knack ends up sucking, I won't be too disappointed.
    I'm with you. Thus far, I have been entirely optimistic about all of the games and news released about the PS4 and its launch titles. Sony might have made some mistakes with potentially groundbreaking titles and products, but they've also done a lot of things right along the way. I'm looking forward to seeing more about Knack, as I think, if done right, it'll be a nice getaway from the more common, more 'mature' titles that seem to dominate the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post
    Playstation's mascot has always been a family of faces. It's your personal preference that determines who is and who isn't a mascot. For me, PS2 was Jak, Snake, and Sora and his pals. PS3 was Cole, Helghasts, and dune-buggies smeared over in soil and grime. For someone else PS2 might have been Ratchet, and Sly, and Jehuty. PS3 might be Drake, Sackboy, and Old Snake. The strenght of the Playsation brand was its variety.

360 is without doubt the Gears gang and Master Chief, Nintendo shall always be Mario (with Link in second place behind him), but Playstation's will constantly flux. And I find that a good thing.
    I think that's an awesome way to put it. I look back to the PS2 and think Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly Cooper. Others, of course, look back and see something entirely different. Good perspective.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

every time i see the trailer i get a bit knaked by this game hi hi hi
    i think it looks great day one buy with my ps4 and the best thing is that this game is going to bee translated to portuguese

Thread Information