Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Deus Ex: The Fall domain registrations pop up

Deus Ex domain registrations have popped up for something called Deus Ex: The Fall. Variants for the UK, France, Italy, Germany and your standard .com and .net are listed. As usual, the lot was found by Superannuation. Over the weekend, it was confirmed that the Deus Ex: Human Defiance trademark which popped up last week were for the movie based on the franchise and not a new game in the series after a domain registration filed by CBS Films was discovered. Is it a new game in the series? We’re not even going to try and guess what it is for at this point, but we’ll still send a mail.
    via VG247.

Oh, yes! Pretty sure this one's for the fourth title. It doesn't remind you of the other games, like Human Defiance does with Human Revolution.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Ok so there can't be two domains registered for movies! I know with the success of HR there was no reason to worry about a sequel. There will be another Deus Ex coming. I can't friggin wait! What a gem HR was.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 03-06-2013 at 00:18.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Updator
    Yay. Looking forward to it.

Ultimate Veteran
    The subtitle makes me think it's a prequel much closer to the events of Deus Ex, which is great because I loved the atmosphere more in the original.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    The subtitle makes me think it's a prequel much closer to the events of Deus Ex, which is great because I loved the atmosphere more in the original.
    I got that feeling too actually.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I never played the previous titles so I didn't know much about it than the character's name. I'm glad they made it so people who didn't really know much about the series could jump in and feel right at home. It makes me want to go back and play the original and Invisible war. Although I heard Invisible War wasn't that good. Maybe I'm mistaking it for something else though.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 03-06-2013 at 00:25.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I never played the previous titles so I didn't know much about it than the character's name. I'm glad they made it so people who didn't really know much about the series could jump in and feel right at home. It makes me want to go back and play the original and Invisible war. Although I heard Invisible War wasn't that good. Maybe I'm mistaking it for something else though.
    I know some of the more hardcore fans don't like it as much as the original and Human Revolution but I didn't really find anything wrong with Invisible War, apart from the game using its own client on the PC version once you load up a level which disables Steam's ability to keep track of the playtime.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I know some of the more hardcore fans don't like it as much as the original and Human Revolution but I didn't really find anything wrong with Invisible War, apart from the game using its own client on the PC version once you load up a level which disables Steam's ability to keep track of the playtime.
    I really want to get my hands on the original. I've seen it deemed as the greatest PC game of all time. Must be pretty damn good. Many had it second to Half Life 2.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I really want to get my hands on the original. I've seen it deemed as the greatest PC game of all time. Must be pretty damn good. Many had it second to Half Life 2.
    Yeah, I believe Deus Ex and System Shock 2 are the ones talked about the most. I haven't played the latter but Deus Ex is up there in my personal top 5.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Yeah, I believe Deus Ex and System Shock 2 are the ones talked about the most. I haven't played the latter but Deus Ex is up there in my personal top 5.
    Nice. I like going back and playing old gems. Makes you look back and appreciate gaming.

Thread Information