Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    It was a drunken argument and yes I could have hit her and done damage, but since it was a drunken argument

I do not want to turn into that guy
    This is my stance sir!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    I'm probably not considered a gentleman since I don't go into the whole chivalry thing and treat women like princesses. I believe everyone are equal and should be treated equally. When I go on a date I expect the woman to pay her half, of course, if the relationship becomes more serious then I could do the whole ''romantic date'' thing and pay the whole thing on a special occasion. If someone needs help then I try and help him/her without looking at the gender. Of course I pay more respect to the elderly, but again, I don't really care about gender when I give my seat to someone. I don't hit anyone, but if I have to defend myself then I do whatever I have to.

This might be a lil off-topic, but one thing that bugs me about my country is that all men have army or some kind of civic duty as mandatory, while females don't. This is sexism as it's finest, as at this point physical demands are not the reason since there are other options than army for men, such as civic duty (or whatever it is in english).

Learn to do signatures here

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post

This might be a lil off-topic, but one thing that bugs me about my country is that all men have army or some kind of civic duty as mandatory, while females don't. This is sexism as it's finest, as at this point physical demands are not the reason since there are other options than army for men, such as civic duty (or whatever it is in english).
    That's why whenever I hear a feminist complaining, all I can think is "B*tch please!"

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    That doesn't make you a gentlemen. Letting someone stab you and doing nothing just makes you retarded. Just saying...

Put a little more value on yourself.
    You don't want to turn into what guy? A normal sane human being that defends themselves when their life is in danger? You're confusing chivalry with a lack of common sense.
    I concur with all of this. I wouldve knocked all her teeth out if she tried to stab me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Ultimate Veteran
    Yes iam a gentleman, i hold doors all that crap lol.a few weeks ago these girls where stuck in snow and i helped them get there car out of it.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Yes iam a gentleman, i hold doors all that crap lol.a few weeks ago these girls where stuck in snow and i helped them get there car out of it.
    Did you give them "the justice" after helping them?
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    I know Claud3 would've probably handled this the same way as the guy did

But how would most of you handle this situation

Sometimes women need to be hit, it actually make them better people

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    In that situation I would falcon punch the crap out of her face

9. Likes Sleepy, Gantz likes this post
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    In that situation I would falcon punch the crap out of her face
    Get it on video, please.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Get it on video, please.

Learn to do signatures here

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    LMAO rep+

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Guru
    Following the OP line of questioning, I assume we are talking about the male traditional gender role. That's not me and I even doubt it truly exists anymore. Nor should it.

That said, I'll treat everyone the same regardless of gender. I won't specifically hold a door open for you just because you're female. If I do it, it's politeness for politeness sake and will also do it for men and children. The same can be said of a flat tyre etc.

And finally, yes I would hit a woman though thankfully I've never had cause to. This would strictly be in self defence, the same as it would be with a man. It is as unacceptable to hit a man as it is to hit a woman.

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita
    Do you hold the door open for women?
    If i see someone is abouts to go thought a door ive just used, ill hold it open for them. other than that they are on their own.

If you see a woman on the road with a flat tire, would you stop and help her out if she has a jack?
    Ive no idea how to change a tire so no, id just fk it all up.

Would you hit a woman?
    Entirely depends, if shes standing there minding her own business then no, i wouldn't run over and whack her in the face. If however some dumbass comes up and starts hitting me or trying to steal something from me, then by all means they bring it on themselves, self defense n all that.

The whole "Dont hit girls" thing is outdated rubbish anyway let alone being sexist, the way i see it (and the other females in this house) the person who strikes the first blow is the idiot, gender is nothing but a sidenote. If a guy starts hitting a girl, she has all rights to hit him back but harder, same goes the other way around, if a girl hits a guy he has all rights to retaliate. Its only fair rights? Equal rights, Equal responsibility.
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

Elite Guru
    Don't think this has been posted yet:

16. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Do you hold the door open for women?

Depends how far behind me you are. if you're more than 10 meters behind me and not making an attempt to get to the door a bit quicker you can open the door yourself, you got hands. The same rules apply for men.

If you see a woman on the road with a flat tire, would you stop and help her out if she has a jack?

Nope, this isn't because i'm not a gentleman, it's because i'm terrible with cars. I'd do more damage than good probably.

Would you hit a woman?

No. I would never hit a lady. HOWEVER if a woman tried to step to me and start mouthing off in my face acting like a man and start treating me in a way i wouldn't accept another man to treat me (slapping me up, talking $#@!, spitting) you better believe i'll push her away, she comes at me again, I don't care who she is she'd get a slap.

Fed up of the way society treats women like they can't be touched. You shouldn't touch another human being full stop. Women want equal rights then my right to hit them back is just as equal as they are to hit me.
    get this, One time i was down town and there was this woman getting in this guys face screaming at him and cursing him non stop and a policeman was a couple of yards from them. the man walks away from the crazy woman and she follows him some more, he kept walking away and eventually he pushed her away. She then slapped him and the police done nothing at all, but he kept cool and walked away again. No this woman isn't impressed that he is just walking away so she takes off her high heel and gives this dude one hard hit with the heel of the shoe so he turns around and slaps her in the face. Police come running over and this guy gets put in the back of the car whilst the woman gets asked how she is even though she instigated it all.

Society is $#@!ed if you think that is acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    I know Claud3 would've probably handled this the same way as the guy did

But how would most of you handle this situation

Sometimes women need to be hit, it actually make them better people
    I'd punch that woman so hard in her womb she wouldn't ever have a kid. That's my exact point. She thinks she's bad but if that dude even put a finger on her she would've went to the authorities
    Last edited by BBK..; 03-11-2013 at 19:10.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Yeah thats whats $#@!ed up court sides with women more. Happened to my home boy didn't do anything to his gf and that $#@! got him jailed.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    get this, One time i was down town and there was this woman getting in this guys face screaming at him and cursing him non stop and a policeman was a couple of yards from them. the man walks away from the crazy woman and she follows him some more, he kept walking away and eventually he pushed her away. She then slapped him and the police done nothing at all, but he kept cool and walked away again. No this woman isn't impressed that he is just walking away so she takes off her high heel and gives this dude one hard hit with the heel of the shoe so he turns around and slaps her in the face. Police come running over and this guy gets put in the back of the car whilst the woman gets asked how she is even though she instigated it all.

$#@!ing hell. Barf

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Don't think this has been posted yet:

Bill Burr is all kinds of awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post

I'd punch that woman so hard in her womb she wouldn't ever have a kid. That's my exact point. She thinks she's bad but if that dude even put a finger on her she would've went to the authorities
    That is just stupid. What kind of cop gets away with that? lets hope they didn't...

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Thread Information