Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Gears of War: Judgment Contains a Second Campaign Titled ‘Aftermath’

There’s a whole ‘nother campaign tucked away in People Can Fly’s entertaining prequel Gears of War: Judgment, Epic has told OXM. It takes place during the final hours of Gears of War 3, and reveals what exactly Baird and Cole got up to while Marcus was busy putting down the Locust Queen.
    To get at the additional content, you’ll need to unlock all the stars – won by completing sections of the main campaign with extra-special style and aplomb. Earning completion-juice towards these stars is much easier when players undertake Declassified missions – tougher, more creative versions of the vanilla challenges – but you can do it the old-fashioned Classified way if you please.
    “We wanted to do something that added context to the game, so you had that beginning part, but then this ties everything together with the main trilogy as well,” lead level designer Jim Brown told me at a preview event. “So you’ll see when you go in there some people you recognise, some places, maybe even some enemies and then see how the two storylines weave together in the context of the whole franchise.”
    “Obviously we don’t want to give away too many spoilers in how it’s going to end or what you’re going to see,” he added, “But the basic gist of it is that when they’re at the fort, Marcus sends Barrett and Cole off to find supplies and reinforcements, and then he goes off to Azura. Then at the very end they show up with helicopters. This is where they went and what they did on that mission.”
    Brown didn’t let on how long the unlockable story content would last, but it sounds like there’s not-inconsiderable playtime involved.
    http://www.cvgworld.com/2013/03/04/g...led-aftermath/

Flaw3d Genius
    Been playing this at a friends, The graphics are incredible a big big step up from the already amazing looking Gears 3, Was pretty shocked at how great it looked.

Soldier 95B
    Very nice. I am glad they are adding more content for your money. Is the game out in some places already?

I can't wait to see Gears on the next Xbox. I am glad the Xbox continues to get solid core titles, and looking for to even more with the next Xbox. Awesome.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Theres been a Copied version that's been out for a while now

Apprentice
    Always nice to see extra content unlocked from earning it as opposed to bloody paying for it.
    "Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out." - Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Cool

Any info on how these are unlocked? End game I suppose?
    Be Together - Not the same.

Thread Information