Latest PSU headlines:

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation

Assassin's Creed Phoenix Rising for PS Vita?

http://www.psu.com/a018652/What-is-A...Phoenix-Rising

It could be a fake image, but hoping it is for a Vita game.
    DUST 514 name: swillw /Corporation PSU Ghost Syndicate

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Speculation: What Could ASSASSINíS CREED: RISING PHOENIX Mean?

Yesterday we reported on the
    mysterious picture leaked that featured the title Assassin’s Creed: Rising Phoenix. Whether it’s a console game, a Vita game, a social game, a comic or even a movie, we have no idea. But in typical fan boy fashion we’re going to speculate (sometimes baselessly) about what it all means!(WARNING: SPOILERS for Assassin’s Creed 3 ahead, and also I haven’t finished AC3 yet, so any glaring errors, I do apologize!)

The first thing to point out is that the logo that appears just next to the S of Assassin’s looks like the Abstergo Industry logo but in fact it belongs to the Erudite Collective, or Erudito, that directly oppose the Templar order.
    I’m not very familiar with the Erudite Collective but it sounds similar to the Liberalis Circulum – an order founded by Lugos that eventually joined forces with the Assassin’s.

Most interesting about this is that in the AC graphic novels Lugos is directly connected to Isis’s Ankh. This is an artifact from the First Civilisation that, surprise surprise, has the the power to resurrect people for a limited amount of time. If that doesn’t link to the word ‘Phoenix’ we don’t know what does.

Isis’s ankh from the AC comics – Possible resurrection?

SPOILERS FOR ASSASSIN’S CREED 3:

Could Phoenix then be a new etymology for a new DNA strain or branch of Assassin’s? It’s worth noting the avian connection, as names are cloaked with meaning throughout the series. The Eagle Vision is an ability held exclusively by the Assassin’s (Except Haytham Kenway…) and is an ability received through the union of the First Civilisation and humanity – creating the first Assassin’s, Adam and Eve.

Assassins-Creed-Adam-and-Eve-590x284.jpg
    Collect all of the glyphs in AC2 to see Adam and Eve

Interestingly enough, Connor was not linked to birds, rather he was more in line with the Wolf. We already know from AC: Brotherhood that Le Volpe was of the Fox strand so it implies there are other animal connections, not just birds. Edward Kenway, hero of Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, is the first to not wear a beaked hood, perhaps removing him from the avian links.

The word phoenix suggests an oriental theme, which would likely make the project a film or comic as the creative director for the series has said that a game set in Asia would likely be boring to play.

Assassins-Creed-3-Liberation-590x324.jpg

A final point worth noting is the title itself. Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation maintained the 3 in the title, perhaps suggesting that the lack of a 4 means this isn’t the Vita tie-in to Assassin’s Creed 4.
    At the end of the day, we wont know until Ubisoft see fit to announce it, or perhaps more likely, more information is leaked. Tell us what you want to see out of this ambiguous title in the comments below. Are you burnt out on the games? Want to see a bit of stabby Michael Fassbender action instead?
    Whatever it is, the Assassin’s Creed universe remains deep and mysterious enough to leave us wanting more.
    http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/vide...nix-mean/46442

This might be a future AC game or in development
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    no problem stevenw, did not know were to put this and since their is not news on were, when and what

it's better of in here i suppose
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Would love another AC on the Vita
    Thanks for sharing

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i would welcome another AC VITA game... But is it not to quick, you know quality rules

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    That's cool. Some more details here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    DUST 514 name: swillw /Corporation PSU Ghost Syndicate

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Still have yet to play liberation this sounds cool

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have yet to finish it... But does it have hints about this

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Either a movie or vita game.

Either way I'm close to the point where I stop giving a sh*t about this series, which is surprising since AC1 & 2 are one of my most beloved games.

Slow it down ubisoft!
    Last edited by Itachi; 03-10-2013 at 00:08.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I totally agree friend, they need to. Turn into TAKE-TWO and do one every so many years. That way the game actually means something and has really quality

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I totally agree friend, they need to. Turn into TAKE-TWO and do one every so many years. That way the game actually means something and has really quality
    Agreed. Take two knows what it does and I guess their success shows it.

Veteran
    I agree they could do with slowing the series down a bit but right now I'd be more excited for a AC Vita game than I am about the PS3 series. They hit Liberation on the spot IMO and would really like to see what they do to improve upon it with another installation.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I guess Next-gen would help slow them do... But then again it could speed them up and the games will suffer a lot

I can not believe no one is taking the business model of Take-Two and slow it down and

REMEMBER THE FANS

Veteran
    Retailer Lists New Assassin's Creed Vita Game

Remember Assassin’s Creed: Rising Phoenix that we reported on last week?
    According to a product listing from Spanish retailer XtraLife (via GameSpot), Assassin’s Creed: Rising Phoenix is a PlayStation Vita game set to release on October 10th, nearly three weeks before Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is set to hit both current and next-gen consoles.

Still not confirmed obviously but its edging closer to a new Vita game

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/1...reed-vita-game

Thread Information