Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Bioshock 2 is the worst for me. The lag time is just hell.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    I disagree regarding Uncharted. It wasn't tacked on and they kept improving on it. It just wasn't your cup of tea.
    Funnily enough I jumped back into UC3 again since they went free to play and I can pwn some noobs. The online is frickin great. They've added SO much stuff since I last played which was around a year ago. I'm level 42 atm and split-screen online TDM is great.

Agreed that people shove it to one side and claim it's tacked on when it's merely a case of it not being their cup of tea

It's not perfect however, not even close. Takes me a while to find games and the melee and pulling/pushing opponents system still seems a lottery to me.

3. Likes sainraja likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Brink stands top in my mind. Just awful compared to how much it was talked up.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Golden Eye remake mp was pretty $#@!ty too now that I think about it.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Funnily enough I jumped back into UC3 again since they went free to play and I can pwn some noobs. The online is frickin great. They've added SO much stuff since I last played which was around a year ago. I'm level 42 atm and split-screen online TDM is great.

Agreed that people shove it to one side and claim it's tacked on when it's merely a case of it not being their cup of tea

It's not perfect however, not even close. Takes me a while to find games and the melee and pulling/pushing opponents system still seems a lottery to me.
    Yeah, they can improve the melee system. If they can find a way to make it more like how it is in single-player that would be great.

I agree that it is not perfect....nothing almost is. It's still fun and the modes I usually play are the following:

• Free for All
    • Plunder
    • Team Objective

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Gears of War

Only time i ever had fun playing that disaster online was when i snuck up on a friend in 1v1 and chainsawed him a new arnus, could not be forked apart from that

The King has Returned

Thread Information