Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Please don't add to it, claud3.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    I have to speak the truth here and he is neglecting my feelings
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Lmao...this is getting good

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Good, good are you serious

This is getting pimping style and i hate this from him, he treated me with respect before he found out and now he never returns my calls or bra and knickers letters

What did i do wrong, i only ask for two people at a time
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Some people believe dreams have meaning and are warnings from the inner self.

I don't dream much, but when I do, I'm not afraid. Whenever I realize it's a dream, I always wake up.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Some people believe dreams have meaning and are warnings from the inner self.
    They tend to be for me. There's always some message, no matter how bizarre. They're usually my manifested emotions. :\
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenooble View Post
    Have you all heard of "Night Terrors?"

The other night, about an hour and a half after my wife and I went to sleep, I woke up. I'm not sure why I woke up, but I pulled the blinder from my eyes and tried to re-position my pillow, turning towards my wife in the process. In that instant, she shot up with her eyes wide open and gave the most piercing scream that I've ever heard in my entire life. She was staring in the general direction of the door screaming so I jumped up to see if there was someone in the room. When I realized it was just us, I lunged across the bed to grab her as she was thrashing around, swinging her arms and legs wildly as if she was trying to fight something off. When I made contact she and I tumbled out of the bed and she, on her back, quickly backed herself into a small corner between the wall and her nightstand. She was screaming, kicking and swinging at me, eyes wide open, but completely "not there." I grabbed both of her arms and started shaking her saying, "It's me, David" I said it about five times and then she said, "Ok, Ok."

I helped her to her feet and she did nothing but tremble and cry in my arms. I asked her if she remembered anything about her dream, or the screaming, and she said she didn't... all she felt was an intense fear and panic as if she was fighting for her life, but she didn't know anything about what had happened or what triggered it.

The night terror woke my son up so we brought him to bed. That night we didn't sleep. Even to this day I get chills all over my body when I think about that night. Scariest $#@!, ever.
    I have heard of them but never really knew what it was, that sounds horrible though man, must of been some scary $#@!!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Nightmars and just dreams in general are down to your feelings and your intent

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    apparently a couple days ago i shouted in my sleep "$#@! i forgot!"

no idea what i was dreaming of

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    apparently a couple days ago i shouted in my sleep "$#@! i forgot!"

no idea what i was dreaming of
    I wake up screaming sometimes. :/ Tends to freak people out... lol.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I would've laughed my ass off tbh if you woke up screaming Never really happened. I dreamt I fell yesterday to wake up and see I was off my bed. Haha..

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I would've laughed my ass off tbh if you woke up screaming Never really happened. I dreamt I fell yesterday to wake up and see I was off my bed. Haha..
    I always end up on the floor when I fall in my dreams, lol.

Ultimate Veteran
    I have dreams so real it freaky.the other night i had one i was at a party and there was 20 kegs of beer. And there was people sleeping all over because they drink to much and i watched some body fall in the tube lol then i woke up.seemed very real

Superior Member
    99% of the time I dream I'm at work, doing my normal work duties. It's $#@!ing horrible. Work, go home, dream I'm at work, wake up, go to work, repeat... *shudder*
    Disclaimer: I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4404/lbj.gif

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    How about this for a nightmare..

I had open heart transplant surgery being performed on me and I was awake to see it. I even felt the pressure of my chest bones cracking when they expanded it with their tools. Surprisingly no pain, but just pressure and hearing the cracks in my bone made me want to wake up immediately. That's $#@!ed up. I woke up and I immediately thought of the movie Awake, where the guy gets the same procedure done and the anesthesia doesn't work. He's aware of it and feels everything. $#@! that..

Ultimate Veteran
    I think the creepiest dream I had was where I was on a tanker out in the ocean and the sky was pitch-black. I make my way inside, down a hallway (which is filled with a couple sick, frightened people) to a large room with a single coffin. I think I woke up before I could see what was inside.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I haven't had a nightmare in years until recently, I have been having lucid dreams for years so I am basically able to do what I want in them..

Now recently I've been under A LOT of stress in my final year of uni, upcomng deadlines, lack of sleep and insomnia sometimes when I try because of it. A few nights ago around 4am I was extremely stressed out and forced myself to go to bed, and I still couldn't sleep. I just lay there for what seemed like ages. At one point I must've drifted off because next thing I know I was having such a vivid dream, I was in the exact same spot in my bed and the room was crawling with millions of tiny spiders which I HATE (Don't mind the big ones). I instantly woke up and jumped to my feet I must've stood on top of my bed completely tense for about 5 minutes until I convinced myself it was a dream.

I worried about my mental state the next day, because as I said I usually have control over my dreams and can tell what it is..I'm not even sure if I was dreaming or hallucinating !!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    yeah it surprising how real they can feel sometimes.

I had a dream last night of someone breaking into the house (have had a few of these now) and I started shouting at them and punching the window and my motions were all sluggish. near the end of the dream they came back again and i chased them away lol. The weird thing was is that in my dream i told my parents that I had stopped someone from breaking in but i said i moved slow like being in a dream, was really weird.

Master Sage
    The weirdest dream I had involved a fridge that linked two dimensions; ours and an alternate dimension. My house was on fire on the one side, I climbed into the fridge to escape through to the alternate dimension where, upon doing so, I was stabbed by a shadowy figure. There was an explosion from within the fridge and that's where it ended. Yep...

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    The weirdest dream I had involved a fridge that linked two dimensions; ours and an alternate dimension. My house was on fire on the one side, I climbed into the fridge to escape through to the alternate dimension where, upon doing so, I was stabbed by a shadowy figure. There was an explosion from within the fridge and that's where it ended. Yep...
    WTF? lol

That's one trippy dream, man.

Moral of the story: Do not try escaping through your fridge... you'll get shanked by a shadowy figure after transversing into another another dimension.

Master Sage
    Thinking about it, I really would've loved to have known what happened next. It was a very trippy dream, as you said, but I can't help but wonder if there was any meaning or message behind it - apart from avoiding cross-dimensional fridges from Currys, obviously. I've had a few dreams with meanings - well, one very obvious one, anyway, but it's going to bug me not knowing what happens next.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Administrator
    Most of my dreams have some sort of meaning as well, but I think you're right... we both need to stay the hell out of cross-dimensional fridges.

Thread Information