Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    damn it sounds like you fellas have some pretty bad dreams!

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    ^ I would get that checked out then by a doctor. That doesn't sound like a typical wake-up reaction.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    my dream last night was so weird, I can't remember all of it, but what I do remember is that I was fighting a guy who was in a mech suit in my garage. I had a menu pop up like on Ratchet and Clank with a rank of weapons and I chose a machine gun and then a shock weapon, then for some reason I chucked some coconut milk through a window hatch at the back of his mech suit, then used a flamethrower to ignite him. then I ran out the garage and closed the door and he exploded. After that one of my neighbours goes "now it's ready for the party" and I ran in home because I was meant to help my brothers girlfriend do their clothes washing and they walked off in a stress, so I started making them toast and took it over to them.

Forum Sage

I guess food was on your mind.

Ultimate Veteran
    I actually had a dream that I was in a ruined desert city being hunted by ISIS. Anyone that was out in the open would disappear so I kept trying to hide behind cover but I still felt exposed. I think I stepped into a church in the end without its roof and only some of the walls still intact which looked intensely rich in detail and godly light.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Thread Information