Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Your Random Dreams

I had a pretty strange dream last night and I thought it would be good to share all of our weird ass dreams and find out how mad we all are.

I can't remember much from my dream last night but it involved velociraptors running at me and trying to kill me so I would twist their heads off, then pick up the body and squeeze the blood out of them which would melt off the faces of the other dinosaurs.
    This was all happening in my front garden and I remember there being a tray of cooked chips on the hedge next to me which is weird too.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Lmao. What an imaginative dream . Unfortunately I hardly ever remember my dreams which sucks /sadface

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Sometimes I'd have a dream that I already had before I can't really remember it but it was an rpg adventure lol.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    the random dreams i have, i will have to post them and be prepared
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I cannot remember them properly only vague glimpses.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Been having zombie apocalypse dreams lately. The zombies in my dreams are so slow and easy to kill, wasn't even scary. lol

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Last Saturday, I dreamt that I hit a co-worker and was then asked to leave the workplace. I woke up worried because I thought it was real and that I might have lost my job but once I realized I was dreaming, I didn't care no mo.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Last Saturday, I dreamt that I hit a co-worker and was then asked to leave the workplace. I woke up worried because I thought it was real and that I might have lost my job but once I realized I was dreaming, I didn't care no mo.
    I had that dream a few weeks ago to. Only difference was instead of hitting a co-worker, I hit the manager. LOL

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    One dream i had was really random and weird

Here be warned it is really odd...

Right it involves me and a creepy woman, i was walking down the street and just walking and then out of no were i was in a house and the house was covered in blood and bodies all over the place. So i wondered around the house to try and find anyone

And i came across a woman that had blodd all over her and a multi face and the faces were of me, my friends and family... So being creepy and all that, i tried to leave and could not..

I was stuck and could not move.... So anyways she came closer to me and freaked my out and she licked my face and put her hand into my chest and took out my rips and my vocal cords

I was feeling this pain and i could not cry or do anything at all, she started eating my rips and vocal cords and laughing as she ate them.... During this madness, the dead bodies disappeared and the house was not covered in blood anymore...

Anyways she then grabbed my tongue and teeth and my lower jaw and ate them too.... So then twisted body and i heard every crush of her bones as she did this and the sound was down right un-natural and a sound i will never forget....

When she did this and after she ate my rips, vocal cords, tongue, teeth and lower jaw. I woke up and cried

This was a nightmare in a half and i will never forget this one... And it happened two nights ago
    Last edited by claud3; 03-09-2013 at 17:21.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post

Right it involves me and a creepy woman, i was walking down the street and just walking and then out of no were i was in a house and the house was covered in blood and bodies all over the place. So i wondered around the house to try and find anyone

And i came across a woman that had blodd all over her and a multi face and the faces were of me, my friends and family... So being creepy and all that, i tried to leave and could not..

I was stuck and could not move.... So anyways she came closer to me and freaked my out and she licked my face and put her hand into my chest and took out my rips and my vocal cords

I was feeling this pain and i could not cry or do anything at all, she started eating my rips and vocal cords and laughing as she ate them.... During this madness, the dead bodies disappeared and the house was not covered in blood anymore...

Anyways she then grabbed my tongue and teeth and my lower jaw and ate them too.... So then twisted body and i heard every crush of her bones as she did this and the sound was down right un-natural and a sound i will never forget....

When she did this and after she ate my rips, vocal cords, tongue, teeth and lower jaw. I woke up and cried

This was a nightmare in a half and i will never forget this one... And it happened two nights ago
    dude that's intense

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style

I have nightmares like that... usually far worse than that one. It's like my brain truly hates me sometimes and wants to give me the most unspeakably horrible nightmares in the entire world. They're always grotesque beyond words and royally f^cked up. You seem to have the same issue with your nightmares as me... when something excruciatingly painful happens... you don't wake up like most people... you just keep dreaming. When I die in my dreams, I don't wake up... I just keep enduring a f^cking rabbit hole of more $#@!. It's a good thing I don't have bad dreams very often, but when I do, it takes me like 20 minutes to become reoriented back to reality.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    their is one's i can not even post here and they are off a unsettling nature and i would not like the thought of reliving them again

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    $#@! man that must of been horrible, worst i've had is probs seeing heads smashed open and brains coming out, or ones where people dont stop throwing up

Administrator
    their is one's i can not even post here and they are off a unsettling nature and i would not like the thought of reliving them again
    Same. :\
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

15. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    I'm like the opposite. my dreams are usually boring. my wife makes fun of me for that al the time lol

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Updator
    I get weird dreams occasionally but struggle to remember them a couple of days after I've had them, nothing like the one posted here though. The ones here sound really disturbing, I don't know how you are able to cope with them.
    I can read your thoughts.

PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    Have you all heard of "Night Terrors?"

The other night, about an hour and a half after my wife and I went to sleep, I woke up. I'm not sure why I woke up, but I pulled the blinder from my eyes and tried to re-position my pillow, turning towards my wife in the process. In that instant, she shot up with her eyes wide open and gave the most piercing scream that I've ever heard in my entire life. She was staring in the general direction of the door screaming so I jumped up to see if there was someone in the room. When I realized it was just us, I lunged across the bed to grab her as she was thrashing around, swinging her arms and legs wildly as if she was trying to fight something off. When I made contact she and I tumbled out of the bed and she, on her back, quickly backed herself into a small corner between the wall and her nightstand. She was screaming, kicking and swinging at me, eyes wide open, but completely "not there." I grabbed both of her arms and started shaking her saying, "It's me, David" I said it about five times and then she said, "Ok, Ok."

I helped her to her feet and she did nothing but tremble and cry in my arms. I asked her if she remembered anything about her dream, or the screaming, and she said she didn't... all she felt was an intense fear and panic as if she was fighting for her life, but she didn't know anything about what had happened or what triggered it.

The night terror woke my son up so we brought him to bed. That night we didn't sleep. Even to this day I get chills all over my body when I think about that night. Scariest $#@!, ever.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    nightmars are worse when you either drink or eat before bed... And sleep at the end of your pillow

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I hadn't had a nightmare in awhile. I hate the ones that get you wide awake with your heart racing and dreams when you fall off something i.e building, cliff.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Administrator
    nightmars are worse when you either drink or eat before bed... And sleep at the end of your pillow
    I eat before bed all the time. Mine are just random and without warning. I usually have them if I'm really stressed all day.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    me i have a mixture of dreams in one night... I am a strange guy as you all know

But in one night i good have 4 dreams and 2 could be heaven and the others nightmares and i wake up confused

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I had a dream that I was drunk and I met claud and what appeared to be PSU.com manifested in the flesh of a hot beautiful girl. We had a threesome.

24. Likes claud3, Updator likes this post
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I had a dream that I was drunk and I met claud and what appeared to be PSU.com manifested in the flesh of a hot beautiful girl. We had a threesome.
    You had a threesome with claud3? Did you cross swords?

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    You had a threesome with claud3? Did you cross swords?
    Nah, he was making sure she was talking with a full mouth.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Now i know that guy i tickled the wickle the other night... You evil smart genus you, i wanted you to cook me breakfast in bed

But you said you had to feed your cat and i thought that was slang for ?

Thread Information