Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Power Member
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It's a one sided article, but it's not without it's valid points.

MS exclusives are beyond boring. Gears and Halo have been done to death and if those are going to be their two main launch titles then color me unimpressed. They pretty much went through this gen on the back of those 2 without giving us something new and exciting. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

HE is also right about the RROD debacle and any gamer would be smart to maybe wait a month or so before purchasing the 720 to ensure quality control wasn't napping this time around.

2. Likes Tetsu likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Early impressions show the PS3 as being the ultimate hardcore PC gamers console. I expect massive sales if MS goes even slightly casual.

We are on the cusp of nintendo and Microsoft giving Sony a free ride this generation.

MS has 3 choices, DVD, BD or DD. If they go BD it has to play movies.
    Last edited by mickice; 03-10-2013 at 11:16.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Superior Member
    Let’s hope that their decision to essentially admit that they were wrong when they endorsed the HD DVD format and reportedly pay to license the Blu-ray technology for the new system is a step in the right direction.
    Why does Microsoft have to admit they were wrong in backing HD-DVD? It had nothing to do with the Xbox 360 other than a OPTIONAL device to play HD-DVD movies. Has nothing to do with gaming. And the fact Microsoft stuck with DVD for the console was a good idea from a cost point of view that had very minimal effect on gaming. A few games had more then one disc.....big whoop!

That passage was grasping hard and merely a cheap, pointless shot.

Ultimate Veteran
    MS backing HD-DVD was an expensive pointless shot Way to slow down the inevitable BD domination.

Dedicated Member

Well, now let's not go jumping the gun just yet. I am a big SONY fan and have literally thousands of dollars worth of their products. Having said that, I have to kind of laugh about these types of comparison threads as people have already said here, we don't even know what the MS machine has in it or not yet! Hell, we haven't seen the PS4 yet. The thing I find comical is that people come out and say the PS3 cost too much upon launch ($499-599) respectively. Now the PS4 is going to supposedly cost $429-529. And people will say "Oh, $60 bucks less, well that's more like it!" LOL. For the record I don't think it's a bad price at all, I'm just pointing out a few things. Then there's the No BC issue. and the fact we can't use our old controllers. On to Gaikai, and the PS plus issues. I'll be willing to bet these will be the premium models and have a monthly fee attached to them. Don't get me wrong, I will be buying one myself as I know it will be worth it. Not to mention the PSN hack fiasco. But If the network has a fee this time around, I'll gladly pay for it for better service and expanded features. The only certainty right now for me is that the next gen machines will be pretty powerful, but I'll bet SONY has more titles that I care about as they usually do. Just my 2 cents!!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    MS needs BLUE-RAY
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    MS needs BLUE-RAY
    Blu-ray*
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Extreme Poster
    Well you know what, in h is opinion it's Blue-Ray.

Why are these articles discounting the next Xbox before it's even announced? Newbs.

10. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Lolwut?
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Extreme Poster
    The point was to make someone chuckle, mission accomplished.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    They are blue and therefore it is BLUE-RAY

But on topic:

It is the only thing that MS are a failure at and that is not having Blu-ray
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    The point was to make someone chuckle, mission accomplished.
    -salute-

15. Likes Omar likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome

Why are these articles discounting the next Xbox before it's even announced? Newbs.
    Your wisdom is impeccable. I don't even know what to think right now.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

17. Likes Omar likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    What an annoying website url.
    I was annoyed with the title. Gave it a chance but was further annoyed by the massive amounts of grammar issues. It seemed about as intelligent as saying a console isn't worth buying when absolutely nothing is certain about it.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    For me, I don't care about garbage Xbox or any articles. PS4 I will get and build a super PC again if I could loooooooooool.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    I was annoyed with the title. Gave it a chance but was further annoyed by the massive amounts of grammar issues. It seemed about as intelligent as saying a console isn't worth buying when absolutely nothing is certain about it.
    Grammar issues really bring out the professionalism of a website. You'd think they'd at least spellcheck before going live.

Ultimate Veteran
    All generation Sony was cast off before they were given a chance, about time they got their just desserts.

Lets be real, MS can totally screw up and something we may see at the press event.

Thread Information