Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I was commando as always when in work... I hate wearing underwear in work, because it is not nice when all sweating and stuff

LOL sorry but this is funny and lets not forget this is what happens when you go commando. Just for the fact you went commando when serving food, you had this coming and I don't feel bad one bit. See, there are problems when going commando and that's when your zipper is accidently down instead of underwear or boxers holding you shlong in and covering it, it's bare so everyone see's it.

This is one of those things that is bound to happen and going commando when serving food. o.O sheeesh

Elite Guru
    Ma'am, I believe you ordered the sausage?

3. Likes AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Ok guys i have not been so active this week because of a really unsettling and not so funny thing that happened to me over the last week

What happened was that i went to work and got into trouble big time and it is not funny at all... Now keep in mind that i serve food and do the clean up after customers... So anyways i went to work and as normal i did my thing of saying hello to people and the staff, i love my job and all the customers that come in and out and the customers that come in all the time

These are the one's i have known for ages and have a friendship with and they love coming in and having a laugh with me... Also the staff are down right awesome and the boss is a really laid back and down to earth type of guy...

Anyways this is what happened. I was doing my serving and chatting away with everyone and then i needed the toilet and so i went and as normal i wash my hands and do what you do, but i forgot to pull my zip up and i went for 30 minutes with my zip down...

Until i noticed and it was way to late, because as i was serving people and chatting away my thing dropped out and onto the serving table, it is a low table and i am a tall guy, so it was not the best way to chat to people...

so some did not notice and others just walked away and pulled a face off WTF and i was just wondering what was wrong... I did not notice it myself because i was so so busy and had a lot on my mind...

So for nearly 30 minutes i was going around and serving people and cleaning tables and i still did not know why people were giving me the WTF face, until my boss took me to the side and told me...

I was clearly red faced and so upset and anger that i never noticed for a whole 30 minutes and pissed of with the fact others did not tell me and i mean the staff...

So i have to zip up and make a public " i am sorry " to all the customers and the staff... This has to be the worse thing to ever happen to me ever and i make sure i always check and this i hope will never ever happen again..

This is something i really hope you guys never have to go through.. Because believe me you do not want to go through this and have to say sorry to everyone and i mean everyone and not just the staff..

I still have my job and that is the only good that came out of it and it is not even mentioned in work at all and even the customers never mention it and i know this is a good thing and they know i did not mean for it to happen and i will never forget this ever
    This did not happen.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    ma'am, i believe you ordered the sausage?
    lmfao!!!

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    lmfao!!!
    +1

Can't stop laughing... lol.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Lmao!!! +Rep goo

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Apprentice
    I'm thinking of that movie called Bachelor Party with Tom Hanks and the guy named Nick the $#@!. hahaha

She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Elite Guru
    Thank you server but I believe I ordered the foot-long. This is a chipolata...

Also. I don't like cheese.

10. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    may i interest you in todays special madam?

12. Likes Lebowski , Brandon likes this post
    Administrator
    This may be the best thread ever.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Elite Guru
    Customer looks at claud3's $#@!: Oh you're the 'head' chef

15. Likes Itachi , Brandon likes this post
    Administrator
    You're killin' me goo, lol.

Elite Guru
    And there we all thought it was the customer responsible for leaving a 'tip'...

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    7-zip keep that thing locked up
    http://www.7-zip.org

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    That sucks man. I couldn't imagine the embarrassment that had to go through your mind. I would be mortified. Just a little something to make you laugh. How awesome would have been if someone would have asked for a tube steak? Preferably female of course.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Manager: I've got my eye on you.

Claude: Me too.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    If my thing would've hit the table, I would've noticed it because it would've broke the table in half.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    If my thing would've hit the table, I would've noticed it because it would've broke the table in half.
    Lies on top of lies dude. Tell the truth. If it fell on the table, no one would know.

This should serve as a good reason never to go commando. I too, have forgotten to zip up. Luckily, the color of my underwear was the only thing spotted.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    Lies on top of lies dude. Tell the truth. If it fell on the table, no one would know.

This should serve as a good reason never to go commando. I too, have forgotten to zip up. Luckily, the color of my underwear was the only thing spotted.
    Please it would go like this....

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    You would think while walking you could feel a breeze of some sort. I remember someone from my work in the bathroom washing his hands, but the crack of his ass was showing so I dropped a pencil in there.

25. Likes Sylar likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    He didn't notice?

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

El Presidente
    I'm sorry claude. That's very embarrassing but it's good no one is talking about it.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post

Forum Sage
    Did this genuinely happen? I can't understand how you wouldn't notice your bits outside of your flys.

BBK. Tapatalking.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Did this genuinely happen? I can't understand how you wouldn't notice your bits outside of your flys.
    Yes... but then again... it IS claud.

Thread Information