admartian
    MGS1
    Black
    Syphon Filter series.
    Be Together - Not the same.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    ANY FF remake would be awesome I-IX don't care which.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Master Poster
    FFVII...or FFX....but really...Legend of Dragoon needs a remake/sequel/prequel
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    FFX is technically already being done, but it doesn't NEED a remake as much as any of the 3 on PS1 since 3D games age worse than 2D games (FFI-VI), but damn imagine if they did fully remake VI in 3D (not DS 3D I mean like FFvs13 3D).

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Superior Member
    Would love Crash 1, 2, 3 and Team Racing in HD with trophies

Greatness Awaits

I don't think we will see many remakes, mainly because the risk to money factor wont be that big compared to the PS3. I believe we will see much more newer IP's on the PS4.

I would like to see grandia redone. Love that game to death.

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Quote Originally Posted by Robardian View Post
    I would like to see grandia redone. Love that game to death.

Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2
    You have no idea how happy I am that someone else mentioned that. I was just about to post here about the exact same thing.

Grandia certainly deserves a remake. IMO, Grandia 1 is the best in the series (though from what I understand most prefer prefer Grandia 2). I would, however, much rather see a Grandia 4 than anything else.

I would also like to see remakes (or preferably continuations of the series) of Legend of the Dragoon, Suikoden 2 (just so I can finally play the game without having to dish out $200.00 for a copy) and Wild Arms 2 (WA 1 was better, but it already got a remake for the PS2). Oh and my favorite game FF Tactics. But that's also unlike since it just got a make over on the PSP and was released on PSN a while back.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    You have no idea how happy I am that someone else mentioned that. I was just about to post here about the exact same thing.

Grandia certainly deserves a remake. IMO, Grandia 1 is the best in the series (though from what I understand most prefer prefer Grandia 2). I would, however, much rather see a Grandia 4 than anything else.

I would also like to see remakes (or preferably continuations of the series) of Legend of the Dragoon, Suikoden 2 (just so I can finally play the game without having to dish out $200.00 for a copy) and Wild Arms 2 (WA 1 was better, but it already got a remake for the PS2). Oh and my favorite game FF Tactics. But that's also unlike since it just got a make over on the PSP and was released on PSN a while back.
    -FatesServant
    I think everyone who has played legend of dragoon has been waiting for a remake our a sequel lol. People are always talking about final fantasy remakes but I find that grandia and legend of dragoon surpass them in gameplay and story. I never got around to playing the other grandias since I was super late in the game for the ps2 era due to financial difficulties of being a kid without money. If the don't decide to remake them I've always wanted to try and petition it through kickstarter somehow. Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Robardian; 03-24-2013 at 10:10.

Some games deserve to be in the spotlight again though. Like old school rpgs that a lot of new gamers don't really know. and I'm not talking about a simple hd collection, I want a full on remake of games. I could really care less about ff7 though. I get tired of playing depressing characters. Sent from my HTC-PG762 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Final Fantasy VIII remake.

Screw FFVII.

Totally agree with ya there! 8 was awesome!

Still think they should do a reboot of the Shenmue games, they where awesome. Would love to see a HD collection of those bad mama jammas on the PS3 tbh

extras_bg.jpg
    Last edited by Death Proof; 03-25-2013 at 02:17. Reason: Picture in weird place

FF7,8,10 and RE1-3

Thread Information