Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Manga/Light Novel Thread

Anybody else read them? I read mostly rom-coms sometimes action.
    Currently reading Trininty Seven and some others I forget the names of..one shots are awesome too!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Just my Bleach and Naruto. While Naruto has kind of hit a slump for me Bleach has finally gotten so much better. We are learning about his father and mother and what Ichigo really is.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I was reading bleach at one point last I read was ichigo vs grimmjow lol

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I was reading bleach at one point last I read was ichigo vs grimmjow lol
    You got a long ways to go. I just finished the anime and I'm waiting for the friggin' manga to be finished... although some giant asshole ruined the end of the current manga arc for me in the comments of the place I get the manga at. People that think it's funny to spoil things for people should be beaten to death.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

5. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I'm that behind? Lol funny thing is I recently saw the timeskip anime.
    But yeah I freakin hate spoilers fack!!

Administrator

Manga/Light Novel Thread

I'm that behind?
    Yeah. Pretty far, lol. I really enjoyed how the anime ended though. The last arc was rather unnecessary though. The Aizen saga ended on a bad ass note.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Yeah I loved the aizen arc that was my fav. Man I got a lot of catching up this type of anime I dig the dub and sub are great! I don't really say that to much except FMA and DBZ

Administrator
    Yeah I loved the aizen arc that was my fav. Man I got a lot of catching up this type of anime I dig the dub and sub are great! I don't really say that to much except FMA and DBZ
    The Aizen crap goes on for a VERY long time... almost until the very end of the anime, then there's this weird arc after that.

There's 366 episodes total of Bleach, lol. Been watching it for like 9 years. -_-

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Oh $#@! I meant the one where they save rukia from excutioning that was my fave arc lol. Its been quite awhile I probably only seen maybe 100 something outta 366 lol. Damn that's a lot I missed T_T

Administrator

Manga/Light Novel Thread

Oh $#@! I meant the one where they save rukia from excutioning tha t was my fave arc lol. Its been quite awhile I probably only seen maybe 100 something outt 366 lol. Damn that's a lot I miseed T_T
    Aww yes... that was the first arc. That's one of my favs, but the ending to the second to last arc of the show is just epic... Ichigo just becomes bat$#@! insane. If you're catching up on the show and are missing or can't find an ep or two let me know and I can send 'em your way.

12. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Might take me light years but I'm willing to catch up lol
    I remember that. Was that hollow bankai? $#@! I dunno lol I appreciate it though bro

Administrator

Manga/Light Novel Thread

Might take me light years but I'm willing to catch up lol
    Yeah... def a long show... lol.

I remember that. Was that hollow bankai?
    That's just barely scratching the surface of his powers in the show... that's all I gotta say. In fact that $#@! ain't even a blip on the scale of his power. :]

$#@! I dunno lol I appreciate it though bro
    It's not a prob... lol. It'd be done during my sleeping hours anyway.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    That probs why I can't keep up with mainstream anime I just can't remember I think I know but then I don't
    I'd prob crunchyroll it on my Ipad.

Administrator

Manga/Light Novel Thread

That probs why I can't keep up with mainstream anime I just can't remember I think I know but then I don't
    I'd prob crunchyroll it on my Ipad.
    No, you remember just fine. I'm just saying from the point you remember, he gets dramatically stronger. There's a LOT more development from that point on. Show goes on for friggin' ever.

My only gripe with the show was the stupid filler. It was painful to endure. That and Ichigo kept flip flopping from being mega powerful to being a weak little $#@! at the most inopportune times.

I have so much of the manga to read. -_-
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-14-2013 at 01:12.

17. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Ah I see and fillers? Damn I shall endure. All right cool thanks bro!

Administrator

Manga/Light Novel Thread

Ah I see and fillers? Damn I shall endure. All right cool thanks bro!
    No prob. The fillers sometimes had storyline in them at least. They weren't always completely off track (sometimes they had nothing to do with anything, though). But it was just odd at times.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    As long as none of the save cats or something for the whole ep

Administrator
    As long as none of the save cats or something for the whole ep
    Well... lol.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Your kiddin...lmao ok.

Administrator
    Your kiddin...lmao ok.
    No, no I'm not. :[

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    I was kinda hoping you were joking lol. This one of the random $#@! happening fillers? Lol

Administrator

Manga/Light Novel Thread

I wad kinda hoping you were joking lol. This one of the random $#@! happening fillers? Lol
    Yeah, they adopt a cat in one episode. Lol

26. Likes Kuro likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Lovely perfect filler..

Administrator
    Lovely perfect filler..
    They play soccer in another filler... and make indie movies in another. You see where I'm going.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Damn that's pretty weak :/ What a waste

Thread Information