Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

north korean propaganda flim

this is funny this is what north korea say about the res of the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGdBzDCJatc

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Thank god I'm not living in the US, what a $#@!hole. Curious though, how do you make your coffee out of snow?

Learn to do signatures here

Veteran
    Seems fake to me.
    "you are both the product and the architect of your environment"

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    Thank god I'm not living in the US, what a $#@!hole.
    Nah, it's great here! We just have a useless President.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Or is this AMerican proaganda against North Korea masquerading as Propaganda against USA?
    LOL

Administrator
    North Korea does fine on their own being retarded.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    this is funny this is what north korea say about the rest of the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGdBzDCJatc
    Wrong. This is what the N.Korean government makes its population belive about the rest of the world. The people don't give a sh*t either way because their first priority is feeding themselves which is increasingly immposible. Some being driven to canabalism. Parents have literally started to eat their children. Pretty depressing stuff
    Last edited by Itachi; 03-14-2013 at 19:46.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Wrong. This is what the N.Korean government makes its population belive about the rest of the world. The people don't give a sh*t either way because their first priority is feeding themselves which is increasingly immposible. Some being driven to canabalism. Parents have literally started to eat their children. Breaking depressing stuff
    Yep: http://digitaljournal.com/article/342266

Just love North Korea.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I was talking to a friend about how its so impossible to do anything when under a communist government. I mean what can you do? Mass riots? Full scale civil war? Every option ends in blood and the N.korean people are too preoccupied by the famine.

Really sad

Administrator
    That and have you seen the N. Korean army? They march like robots. It's friggin' scary.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Yep: http://digitaljournal.com/article/342266

Just love North Korea.
    i didn't know about this, $#@!.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    i didn't know about this, $#@!.
    Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. I would rather not know about this crap, but crap like this does exist in the world.

Put me back into The Matrix, please.

Apprentice
    There is a reason people try to escape North Korea. The people don't believe the stuff in that country but if they make it known in that country that they don't believe in Kim Jong Un or even Kim Jong il, they will be killed on the spot. Did you know that if a kid escapes from North Korea they will kill his family? I watched a documentary and a study on North Korea and they worship Kim Jong il and they are forced to believe he is a god. If they show that they don't believe or worship him, they will be killed or tortured.
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Blasphemy. Have any of you ever been to North Korea? I thought so. Maybe it actually is paradise and our corrupt governments are doing a great job with their propaganda.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Thank god I'm not living in the US, what a $#@!hole. Curious though, how do you make your coffee out of snow?
    So hungry here...do you have any birds? We ate all of ours already...

PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw

Dedicated Member

Blasphemy. Have any of you ever been to North Korea? I thought so. Maybe it actually is paradise and our corrupt governments are doing a great job with their propaganda.

My mother in law is a refugee from North Korea. She lost over half her family in the escape attempt and is certain that those left behind were all executed. I've heard stories that would make Steven King cower in fear.

It's a few years old, but I suggest you watch this.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Lmao on how sad this video is, YouTube sucks
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    Maybe it actually is paradise and our corrupt governments are doing a great job with their propaganda.
    No... no it is not. Now you go on ahead and go visit North Korea and you tell us how nice it is.

Last edited by Brandon; 03-15-2013 at 19:01.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    My mother in law is a refugee from North Korea. She lost over half her family in the escape attempt and is certain that those left behind were all executed. I've heard stories that would make Steven King cower in fear.

wow. thanks for sharing the video

Master Guru
    I'm very sorry to hear about that. In all seriousness I do understand the situation in North Korea and my posts were not to be taken seriously if somebody took them as me making fun of the horrible things that happen there.

Administrator
    I'm very sorry to hear about that. In all seriousness I do understand the situation in North Korea and my posts were not to be taken seriously if somebody took them as me making fun of the horrible things that happen there.
    I don't think anybody thought that. :] It's all gravy.

That's intense, bro. Very sad story. :\

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Last edited by claud3; 03-15-2013 at 19:18.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    ^ ^

Kim Jong Il is dead... Kim Jong Un is the leader now.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    They all look the same from a distance,

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    They all look the same from a distance,
    Wow... I hope you're kidding.

And no, they don't.

Thread Information