Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Cool, looking forward to this. Are you going online and getting the Stardust list as suggested by Fon & RVD?
    Nope RVD did it for me below

Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    +rep
    Thanks! I'm about to start it and it saves me the time lol
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I'm about to wrap up a career on Resistance Fall of Man. When that happens, I'll be finishing my 8th or 10 playthrough...not even sure why I'm counting on Legend of Dragoon. The thing is, I have been working the addtions for the characters I currently have.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Awesome game so far! I'm currently at he Helena Prison

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Didn't play last night Ray but that's where I'm at. I have to go all the way back and get those damn Stardust that I've missed already though

Can't believe I never heard of this game at the time of release!

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Elite Member
    It's a shame that many people didn't hear about this game back when it released. Even worse that most of the general populace still knows nothing about it. It was an amazing game for its time (and it still is a great game today, just for the record. I don't wanna get flamed to death by accidentally dissing a game in its own thread ). I really wish this game had garnered more support, both then and now. I can't even to begin how awesome a game series based off of LoD would be. It has so much potential. (And, having gone back and playing it again a few years back, I can claim with confidence that my praise isn't just nostalgia, it really is just that good of a game). I sincerely hope you guys enjoy the full experience.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Forum Elder
    Items User name style
    The fact that there's even a thread on this game warms my heart.

This game deserves a prequel. Or at least, Dart needs to be DLC for Playstation All-Stars.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Just completed the area. But I saved afterwards. Time for bed lol. Nighty night

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Remember guys, don't be afraid to try out new additions. Get used to doing them and not sure if this an OCD type of the thing, the moment they end at 99 I go for the next one.
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I am getting quite handy timing the additions I have set just now lol

Just defeated the first boss of the game, after going back to Seles to get the Stardust

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    This game is kick ass so far! Only 7 hours in but this could be a contender for my fave RPG of all time.

Just outside Hoax right now, think I have all the stardust so far.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    So you got your first Dragoon Spirit already? That's awesome. How's the progress going now?

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    So you got your first Dragoon Spirit already? That's awesome. How's the progress going now?
    Yeah man got the dragoon spirit which is ****ing awesome!

I saved just outside the volcano after doing the marshland.

Right now Dart is level 10, Shana is level 7, and Lavitz and Rosa are level 8. I don't know weather to grind and get Shana up a level or just keep going

Elite Member

Right now Dart is level 10, Shana is level 7, and Lavitz and Rosa are level 8. I don't know weather to grind and get Shana up a level or just keep going
    Personally, I'd grind, but that's just me. I like to grind at low levels when the combat system is fresh and new to me. Before it gets repetitive, and it gets me ready for later more complicated combat sequences. That being said, your character's levels seem to be good enough (so long as I'm remembering which part you're at properly).
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style

Usually the ones with the additions are the best offensive types. Also, even if you're not using a character they're still getting the EXP. I'd only recommend Shane if you're not used to using addtions. That's about it.

Hope you're also getting used to using the guard feature which allows you to be more savvy about the Healing Potions.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Usually the ones with the additions are the best offensive types. Also, even if you're not using a character they're still getting the EXP. I'd only recommend Shane if you're not used to using addtions. That's about it.

Hope you're also getting used to using the guard feature which allows you to be more savvy about the Healing Potions.
    I'm getting pretty good with additions, that being said still have some shocking fights where I can't time it right lol

I love the interaction in the fight system, it really does make you feel that you personally are making a difference in the fights.

I didn't know characters still gained EXP even if they ain't being used, that changes my line up

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I am terrible at timing those combos. How I beat the game despite this is beyond me! My little brother can time the difficult ones so flawlessly that it was painful to watch.

You guys seem to be far in the game already. If only I had extra time to play through it again. Ah, the memories!

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I honestly believe the camera angles have an effect. Because sometimes if the battles are at a different angle it totally ****s me up, don't know why

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Even if you're having trouble with the additions, there's an accessory that'll do them automatically for you.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Think it's all part of the fun, doing the additions yourself but guess it's useful if you do have difficulty doing them

PSN ID
    Jayvii
    Thank god people have love for this game this is without a doubt my favourite rpg ever, the amount of people I've recommended this game to is a joke. The story is beyond epic and the fact it's not a available on the EU store is just an idiot move by Sony seeing as I'm sure this game would get a hell of a lot of buys, I had to create a US account to get LOD and Xenogears another completely epic game shame about disk 2 thou. A bit of advice try the higher additions because no word of a lie they settle in your muscle memory after awhile and your thumb just kinda knows when to press the button on top of that I've played this game at least once a year since like 01 and the additions never go away I still have the timings down for the additions to this day.

PSN ID
    Jayvii
    Even if you're having trouble with the additions, there's an accessory that'll do them automatically for you.
    I think it's called the wargod amulet or something like that it halves the damage you would usually do or halves the sp and obviously your addition metre doesn't go up I don't think

Forum Elder
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvii7 View Post
    I think it's called the wargod amulet or something like that it halves the damage you would usually do or halves the sp and obviously your addition metre doesn't go up I don't think
    There was another amulet, more expensive of course, that did the additions perfectly and with no sp or damage loss either.

It was a waste for me though. Never needed it. Albert's additions were so fun to do because of their immense speed.

23. Likes Fon wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    There was another amulet, more expensive of course, that did the additions perfectly and with no sp or damage loss either.

It was a waste for me though. Never needed it. Albert's additions were so fun to do because of their immense speed.

Try not to spoil it for the new comers lol...

Yes, there's two kinds of Wargods. They cost a lot but you can buy them if you want which depends on how you're feeling working on the additions.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    This game is no doubt one my favorites

Forum Elder
    Items User name style
    Try not to spoil it for the new comers lol...
    I knew someone would pick up on that. lol.

Thread Information