Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I just watched Samsung's S4 "show". Ooookey..

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ahhh... I always backed up all my contacts before starting with a new phone. That's basically it.
    Ok, so you kind of start fresh with every phone. Don't know if I could do that. Although I suspect it's not as much of a trouble as it sounds.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Did you make it all the way through? I sure didn't. :/
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post

Ok, so you kind of start fresh with every phone. Don't know if I could do that. Although I suspect it's not as much of a trouble as it sounds.
    Definitely. When it goes in between platforms, i.e. BB to Android, to iOS, kinda switches, then it's not bad to put things where you want them, etc., but the contacts is the main thing to do. Then experiment with the new OS and see what works best for ya.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Did you make it all the way through? I sure didn't. :/
    Kind of. I was browsing PSU at the same time, then I went and made me some breakfast.

Definitely. When it goes in between platforms, i.e. BB to Android, to iOS, kinda switches, then it's not bad to put things where you want them, etc., but the contacts is the main thing to do. Then experiment with the new OS and see what works best for ya.
    I might be brave enough one day to go for it. lol

I have to admit I am s bit curious to try the "best" alternative.
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Master Guru

looks like a good phone. I do love the minimalist bezel look on the edges. That is something Apple need to work on, making those bezels smaller. Doubt they ever will though as the width is pretty much set for 'comfort'.
    Wii # 8752-0092-2306-9612
    PSN ID : pez555

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by Pez_555 View Post
    looks like a good phone. I do love the minimalist bezel look on the edges. That is something Apple need to work on, making those bezels smaller. Doubt they ever will though as the width is pretty much set for 'comfort'.
    No... no more Apple making things smaller or thinner. :P
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Looks like the uk will be getting the snapdragon version of the s4 and not the octocore version. Shame..thats all but stopped me buying the s4. Looks like i will be holding onto my s2 come upgrade time..

Read somewhere (tmonews I think) that any s4 feature not hardware based will go to the s3 / note 2 also

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    PS3 80 gig - PS2 (DMS4pro, 200gig HDD, Toxic OS 4.1)
    PS1 - PSP
    Gamecube - NES

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    It's probably one of the worst bullet point list of features I've seen in a while.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    I think after that "reveal" I am going to wait and see what the Google X phone has to offer...

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I need at least four gig of ram in my phone, and snapdragon 800 as a minimum....

Not really. See the chinese are really cranking out the low cost high ish spec handsets. 1080p screens, 1gig mediatek...anybody experience one of these yet. I am curious...

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Didn't realize my cousin was there at the event blogging and whatnot. That must've been ten times worse in person... lol.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    that's sick +sd card + 2600mah batt + removable batt.
    Removable battery BIG yes!!!!!! SD card Yesss!

So far this takes top spot for my next phone! It really drives me crazy that all these beastly phones usually have NON replaceable batteries.

Super Elite
    I was wondering, do people really carry extra batteries around?. I mean if you really needed more battery cant you have like some sort of portable usb charger? I see a lot of people wanting removable battery, but is it really that important.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by rycexboi View Post
    I was wondering, do people really carry extra batteries around?. I mean if you really needed more battery cant you have like some sort of portable usb charger? I see a lot of people wanting removable battery, but is it really that important.
    It is not that people carry around extra batteries, it is just nice to know that if the battery decides to go belly up that it can easily be replaced versus having to send it in to a service center or having to disassemble the phone itself!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    An extra battery would be cheaper than a portable usb charger surely? and more convenient. I think removable batteries are great and appreciate that about the Galaxy line of phones

ADMiNiSTRaToR
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    It is not that people carry around extra batteries, it is just nice to know that if the battery decides to go belly up that it can easily be replaced versus having to send it in to a service center or having to disassemble the phone itself!
    Or if you're waiting in line for hours... at a movie premiere for instance... and are playing with your phone nonstop... you can switch out the battery when it dies. At the very least with my iPhone I can use the Juice Pack to get more battery life.

Forum Sage
    Choice.
    Not always a good thing.

---

Has anyone taken a look at the HTC One? It looks nice (does resemble iPhone 5 a bit) and hardware wise it's not bad either.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Hardware and looks wise, the htc one is very very nice...i just don`t have the urge to get one. Not a fan of beats either...from everything i have read, and i have read alot, the camera is quite poor in daylight operations...but obviously, much better in lowlight...all told, beautiful phone, just not for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information