Latest PSU headlines:

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1

Lil wayne in critical condition after more seizures

Lil Wayne
    is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.
    Update
    5:16 PM PT -- Wayne's mother is currently on a plane flying to Los Angeles -- and we're told all major decisions about Wayne's health (including the decision to discontinue life support) will not be made until she arrives.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/lil-wa...condition-icu/

this is kindly sad

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sizzurp? Damn this b is cray. Anyways hope all is good.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Wait so are the seizures natural or because of illegal drugs?
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Wait so are the seizures natural or because of illegal drugs?
    drugs

update to the whole thing

http://globalgrind.com/news/lil-wayn...eizures-photos

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    It's the Sizzurp. Thats the cause.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Dang why do so many talented people turn to it.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Who the eff is lil wayne?
    This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Veteran
    Lil' Wayne is in my prayers. There's other stuff in that source that claim the tube breathing and other details are false. Whatever is going on, I hope he's doing alright. 30 is just too young and it's sickening to see all of these big time stars screw up or threaten their lives with drugs and other useless things.

Sometimes the fame just invites too much temptation for some of them to handle. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Talented? lol.

Peaceful Warrior
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    TMZ is full of crap, apparently:

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Grammy-winning and multiplatinum-selling rapper Lil Wayne suffered a seizure and "is recovering," his record label's publicist said Friday.

"I'm good everybody," read a message on Lil Wayne's Twitter account. "Thnx for the prayers and love." While acknowledging a medical issue, members of the New Orleans' artist's camp shot down reports that he was near death.

"Dont believe the nonsense about comas and tubes to breathe ... that's false!!" tweeted Mack Maine, the president of Lil Wayne's Young Money label, around 5:20 p.m. (8:20 p.m. ET) Friday. Sarah Cunningham, a publicist with the Young Money record label, acknowledged that Lil Wayne had a seizure.

The public relations department at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, the Los Angeles hospital where the rapper is reportedly being treated, did not confirm or deny that Lil Wayne is there, per its policy. Maine didn't offer much detail, though he did say that he and Lil Wayne had been watching the Syracuse University Orange play Georgetown in the Big East men's basketball tournament.

"Wayne is alive and well!" the record label president wrote on Twitter.
    The rapper's independent publicist, Kia Selby, said only, "Lil Wayne is doing well." She strongly denied reports he was in a medically induced coma, as reported by TMZ.

Born Dwayne Carter, Lil Wayne is one of the rap world's most successful artists. He won best rap album for "Tha Carter III" at the 2008 Grammy awards, and took home three more Grammys the following year.

Beyond winning over critics, he's also been a commercial success. Last September, Billboard reported the rapper had tallied 109 hits on its Hot 100, surpassing the record previously held by Elvis Presley. But he's also run into trouble outside the studio and stage.

Lil Wayne was arrested in 2007 outside New York City's Beacon Theater after police said they found a .40-caliber pistol on his tour bus. He ended up pleading guilty to felony gun charges and spending eight months at New York's Rikers Island jail.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-16-2013 at 04:54.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Damn, got my hopes up!

Should have known better, this is from the most laughable source in journalism. TMZ.

Peaceful Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Damn, got my hopes up!

Should have known better, this is from the most laughable source in journalism. TMZ.
    Yep, they suck.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I haven't heard about this that's crazy!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    glad he's on the mend, it's disgusting when news sites and newspapers exaggerate stuff just to sell the story, plagued with bull****

"Guns for Show, Knives for Pro"

Elite Guru
    Lil Wayne spiked a lil vein now it's a lil shame he's in a lil pain?

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

16. Likes kflashin wishes they had posted this first.
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Lil Wayne spiked a lil vein now it's a lil shame he's in a lil pain?

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature
    that about sums it up yeah...better than TMZ anyways
    FLASHIN ON YOU

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Weezy ma neezy is on da mend fo sheezy, that aint no riddle, so go play a fiddle ma nizzle. Dat be tha rizzle dizzle.
    Last edited by THUGGEDOUT; 03-16-2013 at 18:33.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Peaceful Warrior

Lil wayne in critical condition after more seizures

Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Weezy ma neezy is on da mend fo sheezy, that aint no riddle, so go play a fiddle ma nizzle. Dat be tha rizzle dizzle.
    New single?

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot

Anyways, I unfortunately don't have sympathy for him, as it's all his fault. Selfish to make your loved ones be in such anguish because of your own stupidity.
    Last edited by spyrde; 03-16-2013 at 19:20.

Learn to do signatures here

PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    I always laugh when I hear dumbs say, "Oh lil wayne so fine" or some equally stupid ****.

Oh, and remember when he tried to be a rocker because he's so talented? Yea, "Rebirth" was a complete failure.

Super Elite
    Hopefully this will end his music career
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Thread Information