Latest PSU headlines:

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

What Video Characters/NPC's Do you connect more with while playing Games

Ok so what video characters do you connect with, while playing video games and it does not have to be the main character at all

It could be any single character in the game and NPC's too, that you felt a connection with while playing

Mine are Claude from GTA 3, he was so awesome and seemed to have a troubled childhood for him to turn out the way he did or he had a rich childhood and he turned his back on his family and wanted to take world as his own

A Character i felt connected to was M'aiq the lair a Khajiit from the elders scrolls series, he seemed to wonder the land and talk to adventures and travelers so he could be part of something, even if it was for a single moment

He would tell lies to people so he could at least talk to someone, since he hailed from the province of Eslweyer. I think the trouble of that province and the rep it gets from dealing in Skooma. He wanted to break away fom that and connect with everyone off TAMRIEL

and that is why you see him in MORROWIND, OBLIVION and SKYRIM
    Last edited by claud3; 03-16-2013 at 18:11.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    That happens to me whenever i really get into an rpg.
    Last edited by Kuro; 03-16-2013 at 18:30.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Clementine from the walking dead, I was treating her like a real daughter

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Clementine from the walking dead, I was treating her like a real daughter

I agree. Clem was great character.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Master Sage
    Ethan Mars from Heavy Rain is a great example of feeling compassion and being connected emotionally to a video game character. As a father myself, I can understand the desire to go above and beyond for your child. I know I would. I think the one scene that really made me feel for him was The Lizard challenge, where you're forced to cut a finger off. The music, the animation, the VA - it was just perfect.

A more recent example would be Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. I'm yet to play it myself but I've heard nothing but good things about the game and how it makes you actually care for Lara -- and, yes, how it makes you WANT to protect her. I'm going to pick it up next week, I think.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Claud3 you say you connected with claude from gta? Wasnt he essentially a blank slate and basically meant to be the person playing?

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Claud3 you say you connected with claude from gta? Wasnt he essentially a blank slate and basically meant to be the person playing?

That is were the connection is friend... He might be a blank slate on the outside, but the inside is different. He could have had a troubled or rich childhood and wants to vent his anger in two ways

One for control of his own life and the other too take what he wants and that is the world

He is by no means a black slate or a dry character, he is a troubled and mislaid character in his passion of control and hatred for all or some

I actually connected with him, because it is awesome to see someone say nothing and speak volumes with actions
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information