PSN ID
    Freshoposum

Post The Red Guards recruiting!

The Red Guards

We are actually Recruiting new Members for our Corporeation "The Red Guards". We are a group of skilled Players which welcomes new Gamers in Dust514. We have a long gaming History which is also including MAG and BF3 (BF3 Division still active). We are also in a Alliance with other well known Corps and we are always glad to help Mercenarys that recently started the game. We are into Factional Warfare and as soon as possible into Planetary Conquest as well.
    We are also have a bunch of EVE Players in our ranks. So dont be afraid when you hear a Orbital Strike incoming

Requirements
    1. + 17 Years old.
    2. Microphone/Headset required
    3. Ready for teamplay
    4. Having fun
    5. No Glitching/Cheating at all
    6. English speaking skills

We are offering fun in the game, but we also want to be succesfull in the future.
    Helpfull and active Mercenarys will be rewarded with Awards, Merits, Ranks and ISK.

To sign up visit: http://redguard.enjin.com/home

Would be glad to see you on the Comrade side of life

PSN ID
    RGs_PREDA
    +17 years old is negotiable depending on maturity!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Wow...another corp recruiting on PSU GHOST SYNDICATE turf? I am going to start monetizing recruitment rights in my forum if the next update allows for cross-corp ISK transfers...if not...well...I might be cleaning up a bit around here. I put in a lot of time and effort to try and bring traffic here and I'm sure you can appreciate that having other corps benefit from my efforts isn't exactly ideal. However, I'm a nice guy! I'll be a good host for now...Anyway...

Allow me to introduce myself, I am the CEO of the aforementioned corporation, PSUGS, which is the official corporation of the psu.com. PSU has been a solid source of news and info during the NDA period of the beta and is now gearing up to amp up our DUST 514 coverage in front page. Our goal is to remove the layers of complication for gamers so that they are more easily able to come into New Eden universe.

As PSU's DUST correspondent, I had the privilege of visiting CCP in Iceland in January for a special press event, and am being sent over for FanFest this year where I look forward to chatting with the devs about all things New Eden.

My end goal is to make PSU the go-to place for DUST 514. To this end, PSUGS offers any of its members that would like to write about the game and be a voice for it the opportunity to do so. The vision is to have a corporation of skilled, co-ordinated and generally cool mercs who above all else want to have fun, but are also willing to battle for PSU's glory.

We are not just a corp, we are a corp and a voice for the game. PSU will do its part to show the gaming world why they should suit up and get balls deep into the EVE Universe.

PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    Hey Rhayne

I'm glad that you guys let other Corps post some recruitment threads. Thats pretty nice and im sure you all are good guys as well. tbh wouldnt expect this in any Corp Thread at all
    Also, there are alot of nice ppl arorund here so i also enjoying reading some posts. Have been in other forums and you instantly get blamed because you are not part of theyr corp
    Anyway since we heard of the upcoming Planetary Conquest mode, we are forced to grow in numbers as well. And since i knew this Forum from the good old competition, i was coming back to give it a try and i havnt been disapointed by you guys
    Hope to see you guys on Dust514 one day (in a good way :P )

o/
    Join Red Guard Today!
    http://redguard.enjin.com

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    o/

How many people do you have in your corp? And how many of those are active?

PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    40 Members are in our Corp now
    and 20 are active but about 15 people are really competitive playing (like every day).
    The rest is more like coming once in a while 1 time in the week or even two weeks. (Not really active, but nice ppl)
    But some are also played Dust once and then go back to EVE Won't kick those guys ^^.

What about PSU? You guys have a famous side, i bet you are about 100 ppl
    Join Red Guard Today!
    http://redguard.enjin.com

Thread Information