Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

Corporation battle: PSU GHOST SYNDICATE vs KILL-EM-QUICK

PSUGS and KEQ clashed in a corporation contract today. Here are the results:

On this particular occasion, the KILL-EM-QUICK moniker sums up the experience we had playing them.
    Last edited by Ghost; 03-17-2013 at 01:14.

2. Likes Oposum likes this post

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    wait till i show you the image we took from that rematch i think it shows our real moniker

here's a hint our top four all went around 23/3 and not a single guy went negative on our team

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Ja I heard about the rematch. Our guys got trounced by tanks.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    your tanker was armor tanking a gunloggi, we all had a good laugh about that. (and our tankers got next to no kills we just needed to stop $#@!ing around at the beginning of the match.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Sure thing.

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    quick advice for your guys is better map control and to learn fittings, your corp also kind of broke once we started applying pressure better organization would easily fix this. and whoever called in that tank might want to reassess how he fits it because what he did would make any other tanker laugh until his sides ached by tanking the wrong way which led to his tank being weaker than a properly fit mlt tank.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Thanks, may wanna pass on some of this advice to your team from round one...Seems they missed the memo.

I'm glad that my mercs were able to provide laughs for your tanker. See, we are about fun first and foremost. Much interesting discussion has resulted from this engagement so the loss for us was only statistical.

By the way, as I told the recruiter from The Red Guard in another thread, any corps wanting recruitment threads in PSUG's section are going to have to pay a monthly ISK fee, effective from the upcoming build. Traffic to this section of the site is a result of my efforts here at PSU and I'm not going to have parasites here without healthy compensation moving forward. Whether you stay or whether I nuke all non PSUGS recruitment threads from the section bares no importance to me at all and to be honest my O.C.D side is irked by these threads so I kind of hope that you don't accept my new business initiative. Nothing personal, just business.

Apprentice

Ouch cold.
    i love couch co op

PSN ID
    zombfreak666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Thanks, may wanna pass on some of this advice to your team from round one...Seems they missed the memo.

I'm glad that my mercs were able to provide laughs for your tanker. See, we are about fun first and foremost. Much interesting discussion has resulted from this engagement so the loss for us was only statistical.

By the way, as I told the recruiter from The Red Guard in another thread, any corps wanting recruitment threads in PSUG's section are going to have to pay a monthly ISK fee, effective from the upcoming build. Traffic to this section of the site is a result of my efforts here at PSU and I'm not going to have parasites here without healthy compensation moving forward. Whether you stay or whether I nuke all non PSUGS recruitment threads from the section bares no importance to me at all and to be honest my O.C.D side is irked by these threads so I kind of hope that you don't accept my new business initiative. Nothing personal, just business.
    first off, in that first match my team was plagued by mic troubles and had to stay in spawn for a bit getting everyone up to speed as we were training guys that were new to dust.
    secondly once the new build drops my roles will change and i will be a Gc instead of a recruiter so i wont need to keep these threads going and tbqh we only got like ten people from here so im sure that the new recruiter wont see any need to try and tap into an exhausted mine of recruitment.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Sounds good!

Thread Information