Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

    Attacked by a goat and wild animals as neighbors

    A while back, I was watching tv at my parent's house in the country and I heard something. I ignored it and I heard it again. So I looked out the window and it was a white billy goat outside. I opened the door to make sure I wasn't seeing things and the goat charged. I shut the door and the billy goat rammed the screen door. He rammed it once or twice and tore up the screen door. Then he rammed the real door and put two dents in it. Every time I moved in the house, the bleating followed me. Finally, my parents came back from grocery shopping and my father took the billy goat home.

    The End.

    Oh yeah, any of you have wild animals as neighbors or have wild animals come into your yard? We have bobcats, deer, and bunny rabbits. In fact the bunny rabbits teamed up with the deer and ate my mother's garden outside.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  2. #2
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,421 (302,302 Banked)
    lol well one time my polar bear attacked a american should have seen his face it was priceless

    i must of $#@! his pants too that Canadians do actually own polar bears as pets
    Last edited by -Dj-; 03-19-2013 at 04:09.



  3. #3
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    When I was in Alaska... one day I forgot to bring this box of food inside the house... and when I got home the bear had tore open the box and eaten the food. The next morning... the bear apparently came back expecting seconds... and I was just casually walking down my steps when I looked up to see the bear there... about 3 feet in front of me. It looked up at me and kind of grunted disinterestedly and sniffed around again... and I slowly backed up and then started making a bunch of noise to scare it off and it left. It was a black bear and black bears are skiddish... so making noise usually drives them away. It was still a big ass black bear, but if it had been a grizzly bear I would've crapped my pants while screaming like a little girl running to the house.

    I encountered a few grizzly bears as well, but they were gnawing on my cooler outside while I was chilling in the house.

    Fun times.
    Last edited by Brandon; 03-19-2013 at 04:51.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  4. #4
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,746
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    138,272 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    When I was in Alaska... one day I forgot to bring this box of food inside the house... and when I got home the bear had tore open the box and eaten the food. The next morning... the bear apparently came back expecting seconds... and I was just casually walking down my steps when I looked up to see the bear there... about 3 feet in front of me. It looked up at me and kind of grunted disinterestedly and sniffed around again... and I slowly backed up and then started making a bunch of noise to scare it off and it left. It was a black bear and black bears are skiddish... so making noise usually drives them away. It was still a big ass black bear, but if it had been a grizzly bear I would've crapped my pants while screaming like a little girl running to the house.

    I encountered a few grizzly bears as well, but they were gnawing on my cooler outside while I was chilling in the house.

    Fun times.
    man that sounds pretty mental!

    only thing I've had really is when I used to go pheasant hunting and we were walking through a field and this bull didn't like us going near his ladies so he started bowing his head down and pointing his horns towards us and one of his front hooves were scraping the ground, that was pretty sketchy but my dad saved the day and scared him off lol

  5. #5
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    man that sounds pretty mental!

    only thing I've had really is when I used to go pheasant hunting and we were walking through a field and this bull didn't like us going near his ladies so he started bowing his head down and pointing his horns towards us and one of his front hooves were scraping the ground, that was pretty sketchy but my dad saved the day and scared him off lol
    Yeah... I don't think you want a big ass bull charging you. Just a guess, though.

    There was a kayaker in front of our lodge that was being a giant douche bag and swimming toward this humpback whale and her baby... trying to bother them... and the humpback flipped the kayaker with her tail. He didn't get hurt (though I wouldn't have cared if he did)... but I don't think he's going to try and go piss off whales anymore. Idiot.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  6. #6
    Master Sage
    Jaeger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,380
    Rep Power
    103
    Points
    2,083 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    One time, a pigeon flew through the open back door of my parents house and me and my brother fed it crackers until we were satisfied he was full then just left him to do his thing. Nothing exciting but for a whole hour and a half, we had a pet pigeon. Yep.

    Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.


  7. Likes Fon likes this post
  8. #7
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,613
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    299 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    One word HAMSTERS

    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  9. #8
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,808
    Rep Power
    94
    Points
    146,762 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    When I was in Alaska... one day I forgot to bring this box of food inside the house... and when I got home the bear had tore open the box and eaten the food. The next morning... the bear apparently came back expecting seconds... and I was just casually walking down my steps when I looked up to see the bear there... about 3 feet in front of me. It looked up at me and kind of grunted disinterestedly and sniffed around again... and I slowly backed up and then started making a bunch of noise to scare it off and it left. It was a black bear and black bears are skiddish... so making noise usually drives them away. It was still a big ass black bear, but if it had been a grizzly bear I would've crapped my pants while screaming like a little girl running to the house.

    I encountered a few grizzly bears as well, but they were gnawing on my cooler outside while I was chilling in the house.

    Fun times.
    Was this the culprit?


    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  10. Likes Brandon likes this post
  11. #9
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,613
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    299 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I see this all the time near me and it is the saddest thing in the world, wild drunks and their girlfriends
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  12. #10
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,230
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    119,629 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Was this the culprit?

    I wish... lol.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  13. #11
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,479
    Rep Power
    39
    Points
    19,392 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I see this all the time near me and it is the saddest thing in the world, wild drunks and their girlfriends
    There is a pack of coyotes that live in my neighborhood. You can hear them yelping at night. Based on the calls I would say there are 15-20 of them, but I've only seen a couple.

    I had an eagle dive into my backyard once thinking it was going to nab my dog for a meal. It dropped down lower than the top of the fence before it realized that maybe the big German Shepherd that was jumping up to meet it with jaws wide open wasn't such an easy meal after all and pulled up. My dogs believe that anything that enters our yard is there to be killed, and they catch birds out of the air like frisbees.

    My next door neighbors have a garden in the backyard, and the opossums like to try to walk along the top of the fence separating our yards to get to it. Two of them have lost tails to the previously mentioned German Shepherds that way.

    There are HUNDREDS of rabbits in our neighborhood. I literally see at least 10 of them each morning as I head out for work. If there is ever a food shortage I'm turning my dogs loose and having rabbit for dinner.

    And then there was the skunk.

    It's late at night, and I'm taking the trash out to the bin out back to be collected in the morning. Drop the bag in the bin, turn around, and spend a moment admiring the stars and moon. Suddenly I hear the sound of little clawed feet walking up behind me. I turn around expecting to see the neighbors little yip-yip dog or maybe a cat walking up and instead find myself about 3 feet away from a large skunk. I don't normally run from animals, even wolves and coyotes, but I ran as fast as I could into my garage and hit the button to shut the door. Don't know what happened to the skunk, I was just thankful to not get sprayed.

  14. #12
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,128
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    109,618 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Not me but over by, Winco a horde of ducks usually hang out in the parking lot expecting people to feed them. Then one day a woman was literally surrounded by them when she made the mistake of feeding them. She was looking around for help but I just shrugged it off and kept walking.







  15. #13
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,613
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    299 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    There is a pack of coyotes that live in my neighborhood. You can hear them yelping at night. Based on the calls I would say there are 15-20 of them, but I've only seen a couple.

    I had an eagle dive into my backyard once thinking it was going to nab my dog for a meal. It dropped down lower than the top of the fence before it realized that maybe the big German Shepherd that was jumping up to meet it with jaws wide open wasn't such an easy meal after all and pulled up. My dogs believe that anything that enters our yard is there to be killed, and they catch birds out of the air like frisbees.

    My next door neighbors have a garden in the backyard, and the opossums like to try to walk along the top of the fence separating our yards to get to it. Two of them have lost tails to the previously mentioned German Shepherds that way.

    There are HUNDREDS of rabbits in our neighborhood. I literally see at least 10 of them each morning as I head out for work. If there is ever a food shortage I'm turning my dogs loose and having rabbit for dinner.

    And then there was the skunk.

    It's late at night, and I'm taking the trash out to the bin out back to be collected in the morning. Drop the bag in the bin, turn around, and spend a moment admiring the stars and moon. Suddenly I hear the sound of little clawed feet walking up behind me. I turn around expecting to see the neighbors little yip-yip dog or maybe a cat walking up and instead find myself about 3 feet away from a large skunk. I don't normally run from animals, even wolves and coyotes, but I ran as fast as I could into my garage and hit the button to shut the door. Don't know what happened to the skunk, I was just thankful to not get sprayed.


    that is the drunks off america trying to make a living in the out skirts of the waste lands

    Vegas is calling... I have never been attacked by any wild animals, because i live within the city of belfast and the closes i get to wild animals is the zoo... Even if i went out to the countryside and explored i would only come across cows, rabbits, sheep, deer and that is it...

    We have wild animals here in IRELAND but they are mainly in the areas i prefer to stay clear of. Because i like my face the way it is

    I would love to see wild animals roaming their land free and untouched.... But again i like my arms and legs were they are...I can not see me ever coming across anything like wild animals, within the city of belfast we have birds and cats and dogs and that is yet

    The wildest is the drunks and that is no joke, they will bite you for looking at them the wrong way or if you help them... So i prefer too be safe among the wildness of the city

    It is a jungle and i rather not swing a long with them, i like to keep safe and my feet on the ground if possible
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  16. #14
    Dedicated Member
    mooninites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Great Below
    PSN ID
    the_mooninites
    Posts
    1,182
    Rep Power
    25
    Points
    564 (0 Banked)
    Items ICO
    In Chicago I've seen a bunch of coyotes but never been attacked.

    Here in New Jersey I was going to bed around 2am. I turn all the lights off and walk upstairs to my bed room. Next thing I hear is something flying past my head. I turn a light on and see nothing. Something flies by my head again and I look... It's a damn bat just hanging out. Took about a half hour to get him out. It was weird because I had all my windows closed.

    Sent from my Nexus 4
    Last edited by mooninites; 03-20-2013 at 20:22.

  17. #15
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,613
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    299 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We did have a APE escape a zoo here in belfast at the you guessed it the BELFAST ZOO

    and that did not turn out well for anyone
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.