Spare DLC codes for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal?

Well if you bought God of War: Ascension the game brought a code for a DLC pack. I'm here to ask if anyone has no use for the code, to pelase donate it to me D: I really want to get all achievements even the added ones that come with DLCs. If you dont mind donating one. Please email me.

Email: xiKanji@gmail.com

Apprentice

Worst case scenario you could always download them on PSN. So you're not forced to buy God Of War. I think they will be $1.99 each.

Quote Originally Posted by lKanji View Post
    Well if you bought God of War: Ascension the game brought a code for a DLC pack. I'm here to ask if anyone has no use for the code, to pelase donate it to me D: I really want to get all achievements even the added ones that come with DLCs. If you dont mind donating one. Please email me.

Email: xiKanji@gmail.com
    I've got GOW and Battle Royale, what is it you need out of them? I don't play my games online ya see so they wont be no good to me.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Oh wow, I had no idea this was even a thing until I saw this. Bummer since I won't be buying Ascension any time soon. I think $5 a character is a bit much. Oh well, Zeus was probably pretty cool. I feel like this DLC just came out of nowhere (or I'm just so far out of the loop).

Thread Information