Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    PSU Live Streamer
    Never been a trophy guy myself. My concern is if/when psn is completely shutdown and replaced by the gaiki service. IF/when that day happens, will the ps3 be able to access gaiki? or will it be $#@! out of luck? Because there are some ps3 games that were unplayable at launch and required server access to download patches to fix the issues in playability. If that patch access is removed, then it screws over owners of those titles that need access to the patch for whatever reason.
    Last edited by shepard; 03-22-2013 at 04:49.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Terminator101
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Thats interesting, you sure you don't need to have a modded PS3?
    1000% sure. This friend of mine used the save thing to platinum Pacific Rift, Fuel, AVP, and some of the trophies in Dirt 3. No modding required, just a piece of software.
    Almost everyone will say: buy console that has games that you want, and those who say otherwise are ignorant.

Playstation Move for the win!

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator 101 View Post
    1000% sure. This friend of mine used the save thing to platinum Pacific Rift, Fuel, AVP, and some of the trophies in Dirt 3. No modding required, just a piece of software.
    Yeah, those will invalidate your trophy haul in a lot of circles. Hacking once always begs the question did they hack the other games too. Plus it is easy to figure out looking at the time stamp.

Elite Guru
    Porting a save to gain trophies you didnt actually earn in game is likely why developers lock so many trophies. Making it hard to simple back up all of your game saves to a USB flash drive.

Ultimately the developers simply want you to play the multiplayer to get those trophies, if you didnt get it then tough, you should have played the multiplayer. That's just the way they think, they don't care that you didn't get them when the servers shut down because they don't have to care. Welcome to the Digital Era kids this is how it works.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita
    I remember sitting down and thinking "Right, ill get Platinum in this game, lets have a look at the thropies!"

>Reach Rank 100 in Multiplayer
    >0 games available

Ah Fu-
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Stuff like that is not fair to the gamer who wants to get the trophies. Devs should not have any online trophies in their games.
    I agree with you. I hate online trophies alot. And here we go. When the servers are being shut down we can't do anything abouit it.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator 101 View Post
    Well I'd use it for PR since I have no other way of getting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Thread Information