Hello everyone

Over the last few months I've been debating of creating my own podcasts for the public to hear. However, I need some help from the community here at PSU. First, I will cover what my 1st podcast will be based on and what I will require from the public before I start recording it. Let's talk about the structure of this podcast.

Topic - Last Generation of Gaming PS3 vs 360 vs Wii ( 2005-2013 )

Now I know the generation is not completely over yet, but we already have enough history and information to make a solid judgement on what has happened in the last long 8 years. Many people such as myself are already over this generation and don't have that much to look forward to anymore with the exception of titles like The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls and obviously Grand Theft Auto 5.

Anyway, what I need from the community here is for you guys to ask me my opinion based on a hot topics that occurred during the last 8 years for all the platforms. To give you an examples of some of the topics: Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death or PSN Network being down for a month. These were major failures/events that happend during early-mid lifecycle of the last generation.

You can also ask me opinion based questions such as - What game do you think had the biggest impact on the sales for the PS3?

I hope you get the idea, I just want the community to give me good solid questions about last generation of gaming. I will answer pretty much every question that will be asked here. I basically want you to give me the content for the podcast, so I can have something to talk about with the community. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, the more the better. I will pick the best one or maybe even include all of them if I feel like it's a solid topic.

Thank you guys, I am looking forward to the questions.