Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece

Multiple PSN Accounts on one Ps3

I just realized that some games are quite cheap on US Store and googled if you can have multiple accounts on Ps3, I guess there is, yet have a few questions. If I bought a game via Us Store , can I run the game on my Eu account? And does it also apply on Vita system?
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Ive tried this myself a while ago and it doesnt seem so, no. ive tried downloading demos but they just dont work

The King has Returned

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    If you manage to actually buy the game off the US store then yeah the games will work on your normal account. The problem lies in doing that though because as far as I know they don't accept credit/debit cards from other countries. Some people on here do it regularly though I believe so it's possible

Kingstoph, demos work fine I've had a US account for years and always get the demos off there

4. Likes Shingo likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I always do it with no problems. The only problems you will run into is if you buy the game from Europe either on disc or off the Store, and buy DLC for it off the US Store it won't work, but everything will work including demos.

As for getting money on there, you need to buy PSN cards. I've bought plenty from pcgamesupply.com but I'm gonna try buying from amazon next time because it's $20 or $50 on the dot whereas most stores will add 10% so you'll end up paying more for your cards.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstati.../dp/B004RMK4P8

As for PSV, I don't know because I don't have one yet, but if it's like the PSP you'll need to constantly switch PSN accounts that are tied to the console in order to play that accounts' games.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

6. Likes Shingo likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Thanks for the info,especially about psn cards , I didn't know it work that way. I haven't buy any dlc in my whole life so it does not a problem for me. I searched a bit about Vita, it does not support multiple accounts, accounts are associated with memory cards so there is no way to move your games one to another.. At least this is what I find out. Yet prices are major problem on Vita not ps3. 40$ on US 52 $ on Turkey account is a huge diffrence
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Can you not log out of the PSN account on he Vita like the PSP and sign into a different one etc? I'd need a Vita to see if this actually works but if not then I'm screwed because I've gotten a ton of PS1 and PSP games from the US Store that I'd want on my Vita.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Can you not log out of the PSN account on he Vita like the PSP and sign into a different one etc? I'd need a Vita to see if this actually works but if not then I'm screwed because I've gotten a ton of PS1 and PSP games from the US Store that I'd want on my Vita.
    I guess you can not unless you don't have spare memory card for that purpose. Are there games that US store has and Eu store hasn't?
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Just for Vita? Don't think so, not many if it does. If you're talking about overall (PS1 Classics, PS2 Classics, PS3 etc.) then yeah it has WAAAAY more, pretty much the reason I don't buy off the EU Store anymore.

Thread Information