Latest PSU headlines:

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Rumor: Call of Duty: Ghosts to be next game of the series?

Details on the next Call of Duty game--apparently slated for release on next-gen consoles--have come via YouTube user Drift0r, who cites a "very legitimate" source with info on the game's title, content, and modes.Rumored to be titled Call of Duty: Ghosts, the latest installment is allegedly set in the future, though a narrative element will see players using present-day weaponry. Dynamic loading screens will allow players to do things like rappel from helicopters or breach-and-clear while a full mission is loading. Furthermore, Drift0r's source claims that new movement options will spice up the game's mechanics; players can slide forward while shooting, peek around corners, and roll to each side while prone.
    Destructible environments and the replacement of Spec Ops mode with something altogether new round out the rumors, which should be taken with a grain of salt until confirmation surfaces. We may not have to wait long for it; Drift0r claims that Ghosts will be announced come May 2013.
    What do you think of these rumors? Does a next-gen Call of Duty excite you in any fashion? Make your voice heard in the comments below and stay tuned to PSU.com for more on this developing news.
    We know another game is coming. I wonder if this could be it?

http://www.psu.com/a018845/Call-of-Duty--Ghosts-could-be-series-next-installment-coming-to-PS4
    Last edited by PS4freak; 03-23-2013 at 18:16.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Elite Member
    OH the joys! lol not only is it another COD game but its looks to be only on NextGen Console's soo yep another kicking from fans who cant afford a new console straight away lol no problems for me though as im not worried. if this new game does not come to PS360 then lets wait for all those angey fans :/

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    OH the joys! lol not only is it another COD game but its looks to be only on NextGen Console's soo yep another kicking from fans who cant afford a new console straight away lol no problems for me though as im not worried. if this new game does not come to PS360 then lets wait for all those angey fans :/

I'm almost certain it will be for all consoles. Activision likes money too much to go next gen exclusive just yet.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Hope it's something different..

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I'm almost certain it will be for all consoles. Activision likes money too much to go next gen exclusive just yet.
    yeah u could be right there, but if its for only for NextGen Consoles then it would lose to much of an amount an wouldnt even reach or surpass Bops2 sales lol but greed isnt everything isit!! its being a successful company that can draw in fans an console users that buys there FPS games. if money is too much of a option for them then the game could be for both Gen's so either way its a win or lose option.

Unbound Mercenary
    It'll be for all consoles, a nextgen only choice would be retarded.

I'm hyped to hear about the new game in that they are gonna try shaking things up with different movement actions, and destructible environments.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    What's next BEYOND THE INFERNO
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    yeah u could be right there, but if its for only for NextGen Consoles then it would lose to much of an amount an wouldnt even reach or surpass Bops2 sales lol but greed isnt everything isit!! its being a successful company that can draw in fans an console users that buys there FPS games. if money is too much of a option for them then the game could be for both Gen's so either way its a win or lose option.
    Greed is everything for Activision.

El Presidente
    As frustrated as I get with CoD I'm open to playing these games. I need to see and read extensive info on it before I do anything.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I can not believe they are going so far with this series..
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    When you keep breaking sales records like they do they gonna keep pumping them out.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    I'd actually be somewhat excited and also surprised if it was ONLY next gen.

That would help sooo many people buy new consoles but it goes so far against what Activision normally does which is make as much money as possible.

Via Tapatalk

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    You could say the same about Final Fantasy. I will never understand why people eat that up. You can only have so many different stories right? How many times can they do this while still staying fresh?

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    well true... But the difference is that FINAL FANTASY is FANTASY

And call of duty is soldiers about real wars

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    The only reason this series keeps continuing is because it's popular and therefore makes money. Once everyone gets sick of it like tony hawk and guitar hero it will die

Via Tapatalk

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I guess so... I will live with it and move on

El Presidente
    I suppose...it IS fantasy. I just don't get it.

I would like to see CoD stay around. I don't know how many people have played 1 plus the expansion and 2 but I thought those were fantastic games. Would like to see things return to the enjoyment level they once were. Oh...there goes my nostalgia again.

thank you I guess so... I will live with it and move on

Thread Information