Thread: Distorted audio

PSN ID
    N3XT_Turnin

Distorted audio

A few months ago i bough a hauppauge HDPVR 2 gaming edition. It goes through component cables and it has worked perfectly fine the past few months. Yesterday and today while playing i get distorted audio partially making up of what they are saying. I straightened out my cables replugged my component cables, and restarted the ps3 multiple times. It still doesnt work. Please HELP. P.S. my tv speakers pop everytime i turn the tv on or off.
    Last edited by ScottHoff; 03-24-2013 at 13:17. Reason: Frogot to mention

PSN ID
    N3XT_Turnin
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottHoff View Post
    A few months ago i bough a hauppauge HDPVR 2 gaming edition. It goes through component cables and it has worked perfectly fine the past few months. Yesterday and today while playing i get distorted audio partially making up of what they are saying. I straightened out my cables replugged my component cables, and restarted the ps3 multiple times. It still doesnt work. Please HELP. P.S. my tv speakers pop everytime i turn the tv on or off.
    If someone could help as soon as possible then that would make my day.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I know this will not help, but the Hauppauge HDPVR 2 Gaming Edition does not have very good reviews. Many people starting having these same issues, as well as other issues. If I were you, I would sell it and buy the Hauppauge HD PVR 2 1519

Thread Information