If you could add a TROPHY of your choice to any game....

This is kind of a random one but I guess my one could apply to any game you play, I was playing Heavy Rain for pretty much 8 hours straight (with Trophy Clean up etc.) and I thought it would be quite funky if a Trophy popped up saying something like '6th Can of Rockstar NRG' for time served without switching the game off.

I know there are trophies for amount of time in total spent on certain games but I think something for long stints would be quite a laugh.

Just wondering if there are any you guys would think to add to any games you've played that you think would be awesome or a laugh etc.
    Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Elder Scrolls or Fallout for 100 hours straight would be epic but near impossible due to the inevitable freezes, unless you just left it on the main menu.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

And probably your Ps3 melting the discs lol

To be honest I just couldn't spend that long on either of those games. I'm a massive RPG fan but when it comes to the Bethesda RPG's the last one I enjoyed was Morrowind. I have played both Fallout and the Elder Scrolls but neither drew me in after 10-15 hours tbh. Not saying they are bad just don't really get into them as much as everyone else seems to

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    ELDERS SCROLLS, FALLOUT 3, GTA all of them

1,000+hours Achievement
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Wow, that's a heavy one! Guess they could do it in Tiers like 10, 25, 50, 100 etc.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have clocked over 1,000+ hours in GTA 3 a lone and the same in OBLIVION and SKYRIM

I am still playing GTA 3 and the other two mentioned
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Don't think i've ever put that much time into a game to be honest, I guess the closest I could say I would have come is with Final Fantasy 8, one of my fav games of all time, must have easily put in about 100 hours on that one.

As I said don't really like the ol Oblivion or Skyrim, GTA not fussed on since Vice City either, got Ni No Kuni here though so I would imagine I'll put some quality time into that soon enough

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Elder Scrolls or Fallout for 100 hours straight would be epic but near impossible due to the inevitable freezes, unless you just left it on the main menu.
    Thats what I did for the Disgaea 3 10 hour trophy. Just went to bed as the game was running.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Everyone to their own... But me i am an open world bum boy...

I love the GTA series and the ELDERS SCROLLS series and i will still play them until i die...

On Topic:

Another TROPHY would be the AWESOME TROPHY , you get this for just getting everything in the game and doing it within the shortest time possible

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Wow I don't think I could play GTA3 for 1,000 hours overall in one save, if I add all my playthroughs of GTA3 I'd probably still only get 200 hours tops.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Yeah as you said each to their own, thats the best thing about games, all the genres suit different tastes. Gotta say I'm an Action Adventure head but I do dabble in everything I like

Yeah I guess that one would be funky, one thing I don't know why they don't introduce more is like a camera sorta trophy in most games, just for taking the best pics but then you should be able to put them on your PS3

Don't get me wrong here I know I'm grasping but some of the sights when you turn on the game or get to a new area are just stunning, for example Dead Space 3, amazing visuals, shame about the actual gameplay. Another one would have to be Uncharted 2 for me, beautiful game.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Wow I don't think I could play GTA3 for 1,000 hours overall in one save, if I add all my playthroughs of GTA3 I'd probably still only get 200 hours tops.
    It's wild and yet i still find new ways to play the game and my killings are crazy

Thread Information