Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    Sony had so many advantages over Microsoft in the console space. Big user base.....
    Yes.
    tons of dev support......
    No. Not for a good number of years.
    Blu-Ray player.....
    That hurt them and us more than help.
    free online.....
    Yes but missing a lot of other features people wanted.
    more exclusive IPs... etc etc.
    eventually yes, that's what you guys don't get, they $#@!ed up majorly in the beginning.

So no..... no break from me. Not with so much in their favor.
    That's fine, but do understand things in a context.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Xbox Live has been around over 10 years now and has always cost money to game online. People constantly said it would hurt them and yet people keep joining and re-upping. None of this mass exodus to the PS3 as many predicted. That crapload of money they get from gold subs has really helped their bottom line. It also helps pay for Xbox Live specific tech support when I need it 24-hours.

It's a business and MS has done a better job bringing the money in then Sony has. High software attach rates, sold 24+ million Kinects and still selling boatloads of consoles.... etc etc. I have no problem paying the Xbox Live fee. You get a lot of services for the price.

But people will keep beating that dead horse because they like beating a dead horse if it involves Microsoft. Cuz you know... it's the company people on here love to hate. It's like a recreational sport and you have plenty of volunteers wanting to play. Feels like 2005-2006 all over again.

um dont know why i am being lumped with the masses here? FOR ME, in other to actually want a MS console, the online must be FREE....(and less kinect focus)! simple as that. dont give a $#@! about profit margins dont care if im only paying 3 cents a month! online gaming should be free! cant be subbing to live and then having to sub for HULU+ and netflix and all these other services, if they want to charge for live then add all those other fees together!

because they've been doing it for 10 years doesnt mean its a good thing for the consumers! cant see how ill game online on the pc for free, on the ps3 for free, on my vita for free and then MS wants to charge me 40-50 yearly subscription to do the same thing on there console?

edit: not only that but then if an MMO ever gets released on the 360/whatever the next one is called, and is not free to play, that'll be another monthly sub! WTF

like i stated in my first post, give people incentives for subbing! they should swallow there pride and copy what sony has done with ps+ and incorporate it with live....simple enough, im pretty sure no one will hate or complaining about getting free goodies
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 03-27-2013 at 18:58.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Why do I always see the same argument in every topic, doesn't administration warn this people or I need to press report everytime? I mean he is like everywhere

on topic : Like I stated before , MS really preparing something big for April, I don't think they are that much blind. Not just here, everyone on the ign ( I only read their news & comments below ) talking about moving to ps4 one after another. There is no way MS will try to lose that obvious, at least after they saw what happen to wii U.
    Last edited by Shingo; 03-27-2013 at 19:29.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Why do I always see the same argument in every topic, doesn't administration warn this people or I need to press report everytime? I mean he is like everywhere

on topic : Like I stated before , MS really preparing something big for April, I don't think they are that much blind. Not just here, everyone on the ign ( I only read their news & comments below ) talking about moving to ps4 one after another. There is no way MS will try to lose that obvious, at least after they saw what happen to wii U.
    It could be a case of "We can do it better." You never know.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    That's very true. To the point of threatening to leave the forum Take a look at this classic thread.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...e-of-the-forum
    It's threads like that, that make me wish this forum had a function of playing background music at every thread.

I would pick this one:

Cry me a river...
    Last edited by Admartian; 03-27-2013 at 21:03.
    Be Together - Not the same.

6. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Well to be fair, BOTH Microsoft and Sony have lead on different things at one time or another.

As for the frustration..... Sony fans have only been frustrated with Sony's console numbers position and it's marketshare slide....THAT'S IT IN A NUTSHELL!

Sony gave them everything else a gamer could ever want with the PS3. But because the PS3 wasn't in the #1 position like the PS1/PS2 era, it drove them nuts. And not only was Sony not in the #1 position, it was in the #3 position for 6+ years and is FINALLY neck and neck with the 360 going into it's 7th year.

It's like the $#@!y New York Yankee fans. They are used to winning so many world series races that anything less then being #1 makes them go ballistic. Hence why we had such behavior in the PS3 era. They were even ripping the Wii's #1 console position and diminishing it by calling it not a real next-gen console. Why? Cuz Sony wasn't #1...plain and simple.

They are not frustrated at the moment as Ghost-Rhayne stated..... they are $#@!y. The same exact way the PS3 Vs. Xbox 360 era started....a whole lot of $#@!y "PlayStation Domination" and "Sony's got this gen in the bag" type statements even before the Xbox 720 has officially been announced. We've seen this all before.

No... the frustration will come later if Sony doesn't dominate or isn't in a commanding lead over Microsoft and Nintendo. This gen's behavior track record proves what happens when Sony isn't #1. Plain and simple.

Nobody likes $#@!y people. They just haven't figured that out yet nor would they care if they did.
    The two of you are starting to sound an awful lot like the people you guys seem to be describing.

8. Likes Omar likes this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    I don't know where you've been prior to Feb 13 when you signed up, but your words don't reflect PSU.

You make it out as if Sony gamers are the only ones being irrational. 360 gamers have been equally as petty.
    Well I'll put it this way. What console fanbase has been obsessed with being the #1 selling console this generation? Considering all the threads of such and such a game will put the PS3 over the 360..... threads about what Sony has to do to regain it's glory....threads about how bias the press is...etc etc. Not to mention the often used "PlayStation Domination" phrase. Can't recall "Xbox Domination" or "Wii Domination" phrases being spouted out constantly by their fanbases.

Before the Xbox 360 or the Wii were launched..... Sony was already declared the winner of the gen by it's fans. Now not only was it $#@!y..... it was so wrong in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Yes. No. Not for a good number of years.That hurt them and us more than help. Yes but missing a lot of other features people wanted. eventually yes, that's what you guys don't get, they $#@!ed up majorly in the beginning.

That's fine, but do understand things in a context.
    Go read my answers in that PS4 thread. I made that post before reading this one.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    um dont know why i am being lumped with the masses here? FOR ME, in other to actually want a MS console, the online must be FREE....(and less kinect focus)! simple as that. dont give a $#@! about profit margins dont care if im only paying 3 cents a month! online gaming should be free! cant be subbing to live and then having to sub for HULU+ and netflix and all these other services, if they want to charge for live then add all those other fees together!

because they've been doing it for 10 years doesnt mean its a good thing for the consumers! cant see how ill game online on the pc for free, on the ps3 for free, on my vita for free and then MS wants to charge me 40-50 yearly subscription to do the same thing on there console?

edit: not only that but then if an MMO ever gets released on the 360/whatever the next one is called, and is not free to play, that'll be another monthly sub! WTF

like i stated in my first post, give people incentives for subbing! they should swallow there pride and copy what sony has done with ps+ and incorporate it with live....simple enough, im pretty sure no one will hate or complaining about getting free goodies
    I don't have any problem with you deciding it's not worth it. What I'm saying is it didn't hurt Microsoft like was predicted over and over again. That was my only point. Just cuz PlayStation fans were certain it was gonna hurt them doesn't mean they were gonna be right.

In fact..... can you think of a fanbase that has been SO WRONG in their predictions? I can't. So many were wrong in the end.

Comments on IGN mean nothing, sales mean something. There were a ton of people on IGN hyping up and excited about the PS3 and we know how that one played out in the end. It's just like online polls...... to be taken with a very large grain of salt. It all depends which fanbase gets the biggest crack at shaping the results.

As for Wii-U? That little screen on the controller wasn't enough. That's all they really had other than a hardware upgrade. People just weren't biting anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    The two of you are starting to sound an awful lot like the people you guys seem to be describing.
    Go to an Xbox forum or Nintendo forum and count how many of them are declaring a console generation won before all the players have announced their console.... let alone released it yet. Remember the declarations of the PS3 killing the 360 once it was on the market too? That's was $#@!y too.... and wrong.
    Last edited by GreatSpaceKoaster; 03-28-2013 at 07:32.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    healthy competition is good for the industry, and while im certainly no fan of MS at this point (or for the last 5 years for that matter) i certainly hope they show up ready whenever they do show up. Id really prefer not hearing that theyre going after the Wii and Wii U market. So far the only developers that ive heard not praising Sony with the PS4 are mobile developers saying "not our area" and whatnot.

So far MS has been a huge let-down. I certainly loved the first XBox. Hell the thing still worked for me after falling out of a 2 story window. Granted, it fell into a garden with really soft dirt, but it still worked for 2 years after, and it had an excellent library of games on it. So far the last few years, i havent seen anything MS has released 1st or 3rd party that says I HAVE TO HAVE THAT! Im kind of hoping they pull their $#@! together. i mean, im not gonna lose any sleep if they completely $#@! up this gen, but that would just be bad for the industry as a whole.

Tacos Rule!

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Ps3 hyped up? With all the FUD that MS/fans where spreading then you include Sonys own $#@! ups with PR, the price and the gutted final version of the hardware? Not to mention the cgi trailers they tried to pass off as real time ps3 games? Nah what ever hype they had, it was killed before the system hit the market! I'm surprised they pulled it off and are in the position they are today.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    healthy competition is good for the industry, and while im certainly no fan of MS at this point (or for the last 5 years for that matter) i certainly hope they show up ready whenever they do show up. Id really prefer not hearing that theyre going after the Wii and Wii U market. So far the only developers that ive heard not praising Sony with the PS4 are mobile developers saying "not our area" and whatnot.

So far MS has been a huge let-down. I certainly loved the first XBox. Hell the thing still worked for me after falling out of a 2 story window. Granted, it fell into a garden with really soft dirt, but it still worked for 2 years after, and it had an excellent library of games on it. So far the last few years, i havent seen anything MS has released 1st or 3rd party that says I HAVE TO HAVE THAT! Im kind of hoping they pull their $#@! together. i mean, im not gonna lose any sleep if they completely $#@! up this gen, but that would just be bad for the industry as a whole.
    What about the first Xbox and it's games did you like that you didn't on 360?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Ps3 hyped up? With all the FUD that MS/fans where spreading then you include Sonys own $#@! ups with PR, the price and the gutted final version of the hardware? Not to mention the cgi trailers they tried to pass off as real time ps3 games? Nah what ever hype they had, it was killed before the system hit the market! I'm surprised they pulled it off and are in the position they are today.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    What were Sony's $#@! ups other than MAYBE it's launch price? You think dropping an HDMI port and a couple USB ports is GUTTING the hardware?

As for the Killzone CGI trailer debate? Everyone in the gaming press was questioning it too... including those that wrote for PlayStation publications. Just about everybody was debating that.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    BLAH BLAH BLAH

Before the Xbox 360 or the Wii were launched..... Sony was already declared the winner of the gen by it's fans. Now not only was it $#@!y..... it was so wrong in the end.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

can you think of a fanbase that has been SO WRONG in their predictions? I can't. So many were wrong in the end.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Comments on IGN mean nothing, sales mean something. There were a ton of people on IGN hyping up and excited about the PS3 and we know how that one played out in the end.

Go to an Xbox forum or Nintendo forum and count how many of them are declaring a console generation won before all the players have announced their console.... let alone released it yet. Remember the declarations of the PS3 killing the 360 once it was on the market too? That's was $#@!y too.... and wrong.
    WRONG, IN THE END, WRONG IN THE END.... You sure have a lot to say!!!

Unfortunately, when you accuse the fanbase predictions of being wrong in the end, you fail to realize one simple and obvious fact... IT'S NOT OVER.
    Even with the next gen looming, SONY's track record clearly indicates that the PS3 will still be supported for years to come. Basically, this GEN, while pushed slightly aside when the new consoles are launched, will still be selling to new consumers who are looking for a cheaper alternative. So in the end (when the last console of the GEN is discontinued, the fanbase you seem to enjoy insulting repeatedly could still be right.

Let's take these FACTS into consideration:
    -Xbox 360 launched in U.S in November 2005 and had launched in the rest of the big territories no more than 2 weeks later.
    -Xbox 360 launch price= 299$ entry level system, 399$ "premium" SKU (U.S)
    -PS3 launched in U.S/JPN November 2006 (one year later than the 360) and in March 2007 in E.U (1 year 4 months later)
    -PS3 launch price= 499$ entry level, 599$ "premium" SKU (200$ more than 360 launch prices)
    -Both consoles sales are roughly 77 million a piece. Do your math for yearly averages (here, I'll do it for you... 360= 9.625, PS3= 11)

Conclusion of above facts? PS3 sold on average 1.375 million more consoles per year than 360 did. That's with a 200$ difference between the 2 consoles when the PS3 launched AND 4 months of one major territory with 0 sales accounted for. The entry level SKU of the PS3 is STILL more expensive than the 360 and will most likely remain that way for the rest of their shelf life. So yeah... predictions WRONG IN THE END? I don't think so!

SONY $#@!y? So MS was not when they said "We will sell 10 million before the other 2 release"? $#@!y comment that proves negated in the end considering that if PS3 had released at the same time... It would be 11 million units ahead of MS going by yearly average (not even taking into consideration the whopping 200$ price difference!!!)

Now let's look at another FACT. SONY will still support the PS3 for years to come, will reduce the price to a more competitive price VS the 360 and will still have quality 1st party games support. MS, no one knows whether they will dump the 360 like they did with the original XBOX or not (I think they will continue to support HW but SW will shift to the nextbox)

My prediction? PS3 will obviously not reach PS2 level sales, but it will beat 360 IN THE END of both consoles life.

See what I did there? I took your "in the end" and made it more accurate for it's literal meaning since, you know, in the end means IN THE END and not 4-5 years BEFORE THE END!!!

Now, do you suppose you can get on the real topic instead of keeping up with your admitted trolling "NO, I will not give them a break"?

On topic.

SONY is currently building up mindshare by releasing more tidbits of info here and there while MS keeps quiet. GDC could have opened a door for MS to at least deny some of the "hurtful" rumors doing the rounds and give them a chance to say "hey guys, don't count us out, look forward to our presentation in April". Just an acknowledgment of something coming in regards to next gen could have sparked some level of hype for them. While MS is keeping silent, SONY is showing strength it lacked with the PS3 which was the gaming social aspect that MS dominated with XBL. They are showing a system that is development friendly thus sparking a lot of interest with 3rd parties and of course, they get exposure. It also appears SONY will not price itself out of competition like it did with the PS3 (and by the yearly average, it didn't seem to matter IN THE END )

The hype level for MS will rise again in April for some time... We will see then how their silence has truly affected them, if it did at all.

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

14. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    WRONG, IN THE END, WRONG IN THE END.... You sure have a lot to say!!!

Unfortunately, when you accuse the fanbase predictions of being wrong in the end, you fail to realize one simple and obvious fact... IT'S NOT OVER.
    Even with the next gen looming, SONY's track record clearly indicates that the PS3 will still be supported for years to come. Basically, this GEN, while pushed slightly aside when the new consoles are launched, will still be selling to new consumers who are looking for a cheaper alternative. So in the end (when the last console of the GEN is discontinued, the fanbase you seem to enjoy insulting repeatedly could still be right.

Let's take these FACTS into consideration:
    -Xbox 360 launched in U.S in November 2005 and had launched in the rest of the big territories no more than 2 weeks later.
    -Xbox 360 launch price= 299$ entry level system, 399$ "premium" SKU (U.S)
    -PS3 launched in U.S/JPN November 2006 (one year later than the 360) and in March 2007 in E.U (1 year 4 months later)
    -PS3 launch price= 499$ entry level, 599$ "premium" SKU (200$ more than 360 launch prices)
    -Both consoles sales are roughly 77 million a piece. Do your math for yearly averages (here, I'll do it for you... 360= 9.625, PS3= 11)

Conclusion of above facts? PS3 sold on average 1.375 million more consoles per year than 360 did. That's with a 200$ difference between the 2 consoles when the PS3 launched AND 4 months of one major territory with 0 sales accounted for. The entry level SKU of the PS3 is STILL more expensive than the 360 and will most likely remain that way for the rest of their shelf life. So yeah... predictions WRONG IN THE END? I don't think so!

SONY $#@!y? So MS was not when they said "We will sell 10 million before the other 2 release"? $#@!y comment that proves negated in the end considering that if PS3 had released at the same time... It would be 11 million units ahead of MS going by yearly average (not even taking into consideration the whopping 200$ price difference!!!)

Now let's look at another FACT. SONY will still support the PS3 for years to come, will reduce the price to a more competitive price VS the 360 and will still have quality 1st party games support. MS, no one knows whether they will dump the 360 like they did with the original XBOX or not (I think they will continue to support HW but SW will shift to the nextbox)

My prediction? PS3 will obviously not reach PS2 level sales, but it will beat 360 IN THE END of both consoles life.

See what I did there? I took your "in the end" and made it more accurate for it's literal meaning since, you know, in the end means IN THE END and not 4-5 years BEFORE THE END!!!

Now, do you suppose you can get on the real topic instead of keeping up with your admitted trolling "NO, I will not give them a break"?

On topic.

SONY is currently building up mindshare by releasing more tidbits of info here and there while MS keeps quiet. GDC could have opened a door for MS to at least deny some of the "hurtful" rumors doing the rounds and give them a chance to say "hey guys, don't count us out, look forward to our presentation in April". Just an acknowledgment of something coming in regards to next gen could have sparked some level of hype for them. While MS is keeping silent, SONY is showing strength it lacked with the PS3 which was the gaming social aspect that MS dominated with XBL. They are showing a system that is development friendly thus sparking a lot of interest with 3rd parties and of course, they get exposure. It also appears SONY will not price itself out of competition like it did with the PS3 (and by the yearly average, it didn't seem to matter IN THE END )

The hype level for MS will rise again in April for some time... We will see then how their silence has truly affected them, if it did at all.

100% in agreement.

Banned

To snooper71.......

I never said anything about if the PS3 would win over the 360..... IN THE END. When I said IN THE END I meant in the time frame of which people SAID they would happen.

When it was predicted that Xbox 360 sales would dive once the PS3 was released....IN THE END... it didn't happen. I don't have to wait until the PS3 or Xbox 360 stops production to come up with that conclusion. The event came and went. That means the window in which they predicted it would happen has ENDED. Hence the term IN THE END.

Just like when it was predicted when such and such a PS3 title would significantly boost PS3 sales and it didn't happen....IN THE END they were wrong.

So while if somebody said the PS3 might sell more then the 360.... IN THE END... that COULD very well come true. But just about all the other predictions DID NOT come true. The events came and they went. And when an event in the PAST didn't come true, IN THE END it was a wrong prediction. Pretty simple. That's why I said their track record of predictions was awful.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Guys please don't go on him that much he has somekind of problem like this

Kids.jpg

Exclusive wise of course...
    He has nothing to do on his box, only have left with one thing to do : to cry in his on way. Let him cry as much , until he feels good.
    Attached Images
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

18. Likes Two4DaMoney , Ghost likes this post
    Banned

Kids.jpg

He has nothing to do on his box, only have left with one thing to do : to cry in his on way. Let him cry as much , until he feels good.
    When you can't refute the points, you fall back to childish insults. Hmmm.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    When you can't refute the points, you fall back to childish insults. Hmmm.
    I was not refering you especially in my post , yet there is no point refuting your points, cuz your view of awesomeness is something that I may never reach, hence I support you...
    Whoever is wrong in here doesn't matter to me or the billions of dollars all those rich companies make, I got more exculusive than u with less money this gen, so I win. I win as a gamer. That is so $#@!ing amazing simple. Now go to google and search charts about happiness rate of console owners. Maybe you even know that tho, sorry..
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Banned

I was not refering you especially in my post , yet there is no point refuting your points, cuz your view of awesomeness is something that I may never reach, hence I support you...
    Whoever is wrong in here doesn't matter to me or the billions of dollars all those rich companies make, I got more exculusive than u with less money this gen, so I win. I win as a gamer. That is so $#@!ing amazing simple. Now go to google and search charts about happiness rate of console owners. Maybe you even know that tho, sorry..
    Well if you weren't referring to me then I apologize.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow

Kids.jpg

lol You sound just as bad as him. I always laugh at the suggestion that 360 gamers are just sitting around moping wishing that they had as many exclusives as the PS3 and are looking jealously at Sony's impeccable lineup. How delusional. Its like an alternate reality. lol Everybody has and will have great games to play no matter which console they choose. I have no shortage of games to play on either of my consoles. But for time and money reasons I can only pick one next gen. Most likely PS4 but I'm still open to what MS will show us in April. I'm not writing off anybody until I have all the info.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    lol You sound just as bad as him. I always laugh at the suggestion that 360 gamers are just sitting around moping wishing that they had as many exclusives as the PS3 and are looking jealously at Sony's impeccable lineup. How delusional. Its like an alternate reality. lol Everybody has and will have great games to play no matter which console they choose. I have no shortage of games to play on either of my consoles. But for time and money reasons I can only pick one next gen. Most likely PS4 but I'm still open to what MS will show us in April. I'm not writing off anybody until I have all the info.
    I think exactly like this and I am sure most of the users here are... I mean if someone enjoys a sudoku gameboy how can I blame that guy. But one talking so $#@!ty about my fav console, only pushing me to replay with those pics and making me spend my ultimate treasure which is my time, on google for those lame pics.. Sorry if I offend general 360 users. searching old threads, long fights have happened about this console wars. If you know any way to stop spark of every fight, please let everyone know it and stop it If not, all of us will see lots of ruined threads like that.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

24. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I think exactly like this and I am sure most of the users here are... I mean if someone enjoys a sudoku gameboy how can I blame that guy. But one talking so $#@!ty about my fav console, only pushing me to replay with those pics and making me spend my ultimate treasure which is my time, on google for those lame pics.. Sorry if I offend general 360 users. searching old threads, long fights have happened about this console wars. If you know any way to stop spark of every fight, please let everyone know it and stop it If not, all of us will see lots of ruined threads like that.
    Well not surprised to hear you say that most users on a PS fansite think like that but that doesnt make it a reality. And how to stop the fighting? How about not taking the bait? Just report it if youre that offended and move on or better yet just use the ignore function. I used to get into all these arguments too but now its just seems like such a petty waste of time defending some box. Nowadays I dont post here as much as I used to and I'm playing more games. Its great. Anyway I'm just saying who cares if somebody on some forum trolls your favorite box and why stoop to their level? I only say this because I think youre a good poster and I enjoy alot of your comments.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Well not surprised to hear you say that most users on a PS fansite think like that but that doesnt make it a reality. And how to stop the fighting? How about not taking the bait? Just report it if youre that offended and move on or better yet just use the ignore function. I used to get into all these arguments too but now its just seems like such a petty waste of time defending some box. Nowadays I dont post here as much as I used to and I'm playing more games. Its great. Anyway I'm just saying who cares if somebody on some forum trolls your favorite box and why stoop to their level? I only say this because I think youre a good poster and I enjoy alot of your comments.
    I know you are right, I guess I just need to stay away from 360 threads Hope virus stays away from ps threads :P Oh I just got my second plat
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

27. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Before the PS4 reveal, actually before the console rumors popped up in greater force, PSU had simmered down and was really good and peaceful. Then the rumors hit and things started to get abit turbulent...We got some members who have started to make these kind of stabbing comments at their least favorite console, and this just pisses in the previously clear waters as that conflict builds up again.

Having your preference is cool and just about everyone has one, for whatever reason, be it controller, content or functionality or whatever. Preference generally goes hand in hand with satisfaction so if everyone has a preference, it's fair to say that everyone should be more or less satisfied...and if everyone is indeed satisfied, why the $#@!ing chest beating, stealth trolling, and flaimbating?

What happens here is as retarded as saying that girls with black hair are the best girfriends...different strokes for different blokes. So if the superior console is wholly subjective in the only metric that really matters (customer satisfaction), then all that is left to discuss in any kind of debate is strategy of the console makers and the industry in general. These should be discussed with out that gritted-teeth-malice that some clearly inject into their posts...those digs at MS or Sony are completely uncalled for. Why piss in the PSU waters when we should really just wise the $#@! up and be able to discuss this $#@! as gaming bros. Everyone should just get their $#@! together and grow up a bit heading into next gen. Let's not be a place where people don't like posting...

Anyone who reads this post can decide to leave this $#@!ing BS behind and be able to discuss things without getting personal or making those kind of comments you know are bound to rile someone else up...So it's your call $#@!...

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I know you are right, I guess I just need to stay away from 360 threads Hope virus stays away from ps threads :P Oh I just got my second plat
    Congrats on that plat.

Forum Overseer

lol you must be new here. We don't play nice here. Get used to it Goddamnit!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Before the PS4 reveal, actually before the console rumors popped up in greater force, PSU had simmered down and was really good and peaceful. Then the rumors hit and things started to get abit turbulent...We got some members who have started to make these kind of stabbing comments at their least favorite console, and this just pisses in the previously clear waters as that conflict builds up again.

Having your preference is cool and just about everyone has one, for whatever reason, be it controller, content or functionality or whatever. Preference generally goes hand in hand with satisfaction so if everyone has a preference, it's fair to say that everyone should be more or less satisfied...and if everyone is indeed satisfied, why the $#@!ing chest beating, stealth trolling, and flaimbating?

What happens here is as retarded as saying that girls with black hair are the best girfriends...different strokes for different blokes. So if the superior console is wholly subjective in the only metric that really matters (customer satisfaction), then all that is left to discuss in any kind of debate is strategy of the console makers and the industry in general. These should be discussed with out that gritted-teeth-malice that some clearly inject into their posts...those digs at MS or Sony are completely uncalled for. Why piss in the PSU waters when we should really just wise the $#@! up and be able to discuss this $#@! as gaming bros. Everyone should just get their $#@! together and grow up a bit heading into next gen. Let's not be a place where people don't like posting...

Anyone who reads this post can decide to leave this $#@!ing BS behind and be able to discuss things without getting personal or making those kind of comments you know are bound to rile someone else up...So it's your call $#@!...
    Eloquently put, sir.

Thread Information