Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Flaw3d Genius
    MS seem to be playing a very clever game, Not only are they creating massive hype now from their own customers but they also have the PSfans on board the hype train...So much so the Sony fans seem to be at the front of the hype train.

All aboard

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
    MS seem to be playing a very clever game, Not only are they creating massive hype now from their own customers but they also have the PSfans on board the hype train...So much so the Sony fans seem to be at the front of the hype train.
    Well that's one way to look at it.

Forum Sage
    So... Microsoft is screwed because they probably don't show anything before E3.

Whatever they're cooking, if it pleases gamers then nobody will give a flying sh*t about whether they announced it on April or June. (Considering this is true)

Some people are so eager for Microsoft to fail this generation it's absurd. What do you want this gen to be? Another fanboy party reigned by Sony where they make and break the rules and with no strong competition considering Nintendo is already screwed? What a ridiculous way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    Well that's one way to look at it.

Yes, they look so anxious about it. I don't wanna take a look around here if MS makes a hell of an announcement. Damage control would be unprecedented lol.
    Last edited by Aquanox; 03-29-2013 at 13:03.
    Yup I'm Back. If you wonder, read this. =)
    "Fake Effects"? Read This. Move on. I'm not interested. Thank you

4. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Supreme Veteran

MS, seem to be asleep at the moment and focusing on what sex to aim their current stuff at... Is the male population important
    or is female

MS get your head out of your ASS and understand it is both sexes

Extreme Poster

All aboard

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanox View Post
    So... Microsoft is screwed because they probably don't show anything before E3.

Whatever they're cooking, if it pleases gamers then nobody will give a flying sh*t about whether they announced it on April or June. (Considering this is true)

Some people are so eager for Microsoft to fail this generation it's absurd. What do you want this gen to be? Another fanboy party reigned by Sony where they make and break the rules and with no strong competition considering Nintendo is already screwed? What a ridiculous way of thinking.

Yes, they look so anxious about it. I don't wanna take a look around here if MS makes a hell of an announcement. Damage control would be unprecedented lol.
    and the war continues on.

7. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    Supreme Veteran

the war never stopped, " WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES "

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Bring on the North Korea!

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    I can't say that I'm shocked

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Heres the thing. Im definately getting a PS4 on day one, and most likely i will not be getting the next X-Box. I still really wanna know about it though, so its really frustrating having absoloutly zero information on it when theres a mounting pile of answers and excitement and steam brewing for the PS4 already.

I just want to know if theyre going to focus more on core gamers, are they going to try to take some of nintendos marketshare, what the hell are they doing? Did they purposely wait for the PS4 to be revealed so they could redesign and one up them? What exclusives are they going to have aside from PGR, Halo, Fable, and Gears of War?

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a ****load of bubble gum"

Superior Member

It's funny how those that care about the Xbox platform the least, seem to care about it's announcement the most.

Anyways... I'd rather they wait until E3. No need to reveal early.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    Heres the thing. Im definately getting a PS4 on day one, and most likely i will not be getting the next X-Box. I still really wanna know about it though, so its really frustrating having absoloutly zero information on it when theres a mounting pile of answers and excitement and steam brewing for the PS4 already.

I just want to know if theyre going to focus more on core gamers, are they going to try to take some of nintendos marketshare, what the hell are they doing? Did they purposely wait for the PS4 to be revealed so they could redesign and one up them? What exclusives are they going to have aside from PGR, Halo, Fable, and Gears of War?
    Pretty much how I feel about this situation.

I'm already sold on the Ps4 because I love the direction they are headed in. Everything that I wanted from next gen, they have talked about it already. My 3rd party needs will be met on the ps4.

With the 720, I have no need for 3rd party titles. I also don't care about the OS or online experience. I care about only exclusives when it comes to the 720. A similar strategy as to how these last 3 or 4 years have been for the 360 is not going to cut it. Out of those 4 exclusives in rotation, I only play 2. Halo and Gears. I'm not a racing fan so forza and the rumored pgr is a no go and Fable is a definite no.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    It's funny how those that care about the Xbox platform the least, seem to care about it's announcement the most.

Why is that funny? Whatever MS brings matters because if they bring something I might like better, I might move over. Like I said, if MS had come out with something earlier, I'd lean more towards MS because I wouldn't know what Sony is doing.

Now I have always preferred Sony over MS but that doesn't mean that I won't change my allegiance. I was pretty much done with Sony in mid generation.

No one would give a crap what MS was doing if Sony hadn't announced earlier. We've almost always had both reveals around the same time last time...you want to know what everyone is bringing to the table. I was excited about the Wii U and what Nintendo was going to do. Why do you have to be a pro-something to want to see that console's reveal?

You people tellin' me you wouldn't be giddy like cheerleaders if MS was announcing something this week? lol get outta here.
    Last edited by Sufi; 03-29-2013 at 16:04.

15. Likes Two4DaMoney , sainraja likes this post
    Flaw3d Genius
    Why is that funny? Whatever MS brings matters because if they bring something I might like better, I might move over. Like I said, if MS had come out with something earlier, I'd lean more towards MS because I wouldn't know what Sony is doing.

Now I have always preferred Sony over MS but that doesn't mean that I won't change my allegiance. I was pretty much done with Sony in mid generation.

No one would give a crap what MS was doing if Sony hadn't announced earlier. We've almost always had both reveals around the same time last time...you want to know what everyone is bringing to the table. I was excited about the Wii U and what Nintendo was going to do. Why do you have to be a pro-something to want to see that console's reveal?

You people tellin' me you wouldn't be giddy like cheerleaders if MS was announcing something this week? lol get outta here.
    If that was the case you' of jumped ship this gen as the 360 was far superior for the first 2 or 3 years of it life.

Elite Sage
    If that was the case you' of jumped ship this gen as the 360 was far superior for the first 2 or 3 years of it life.
    damn shame they couldn't have kept that type of exclusive core support coming. That's what I want from the 720. Similar to the 360's early life. Then I'm sold.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    If the rumor is true then this would hurt MS.
    Only if they dont deliver. If they do then nobody will care that they waited till May.

Extreme Poster
    Oh that's right you don't know me
    First KZ2 and now MAG
    Socom 4: Biggest gaming disaster ever
    No Socom, No PS3. (not a jab at PS3, ok a little)

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    The increasing competition is good for us..if ms `brings it`, then good...let the battle commence..we are the winners. Us, the gamers..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Flaw3d Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    The increasing competition is good for us..if ms `brings it`, then good...let the battle commence..we are the winners. Us, the gamers..

Exactly, Owning 2 amazing consoles is far better than owning one...Wanting one to be **** is just weird!

Extreme Poster
    What irony lol

23. Likes Two4DaMoney , sainraja likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Exactly, Owning 2 amazing consoles is far better than owning one...Wanting one to be **** is just weird!
    I so agree.....

****ing hate microsoft...lol.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    I so agree.....

****ing hate microsoft...lol.

haha well played.

Forum Sage

You have to understand, they see it as a "war."

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post

And you're basing this off of what?

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    lol you had an admirer in two of your threads

Flaw3d Genius
    haha well played.
    Well played? It's not cricket!

Elite Sage
    **** that. It's the crazy tinfoil hat wearing "gamers" that are claiming that Sony fans want the 720 to fail.

Thread Information