Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Make the people tha smoke pay for everyne elses medicare.

Super Elite
    Right we have legalised weed, wouldn't the next step be right lets legalise cocaine or heroine.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    Right we have legalised weed, wouldn't the next step be right lets legalise cocaine or heroine.
    That's incredibly silly. They're not even remotely in the same category.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    I know. I don't understand why people like to put all illegal drugs under the same umbrella. No where near the same as Heroin or cocaine.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Forum Sage

Just legalize it all and let the individual take responsibility for his/her own actions.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    It's the right thing to do, other countries should follow suit. Dutch had the right idea ages ago

Probably been said already but aside from making tax money for the government ala cigarettes and stopping this nonsense of people going to prison for minor drug offences, it would also mean cleaner weed on the market for anyone who's interested. The utter $#@!e that dealers peddle nowadays is the real crime. Although if harold and kumar is anything to go by, American dealers sell high grade $#@! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I know. I don't understand why people like to put all illegal drugs under the same umbrella. No where near the same as Heroin or cocaine.
    This! Marijuana is probably one of the most safe drugs you could take. You can DIE from Alcohol, Cocaine, and Heroine if you use to much. Doesn't it make you wonder why Alcohol is legal and Marijauna isn't. Never heard of someone overdosing on Marijauna and dying.

8. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerRellP89 View Post
    This! Marijuana is probably one of the most safe drugs you could take. You can DIE from Alcohol, Cocaine, and Heroine if you use to much. Doesn't it make you wonder why Alcohol is legal and Marijauna isn't. Never heard of someone overdosing on Marijauna and dying.
    My thoughts exactly!

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Agreed. Even alcohol which is legal is worse for you than weed is.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Still wondering why all states have not made this legal
    Because the big pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of sleeping pills and painkillers. Legalizing pot would cut into their bottom line. People would self medicate with legal weed for sleeping problems, chronic pain, digestive problems and other ailments.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-03-2013 at 06:03.

Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Agreed. Even alcohol which is legal is worse for you than weed is.
    Dont forget Tobacco.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Dont forget Tobacco.
    Yep that too.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Dont forget Tobacco.
    Yep. :\
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Because the big pharmaceutical companies are making bank off of sleeping pills and painkillers. Legalizing pot would cut into their bottom line. People would self medicate with legal weed for sleeping problems, chronic pain, digestive problems and other ailments.
    Yeah there are so many factors that are holding it back. One big one you have mentioned. How it will be taxed, testing for DUI, forms of distribution just to name a few. Lots of red tape to cross before it ever happens. At least 5 years if we're lucky.

Super Elite
    I'm not filing it under the same category, but big business will be made if it was made legal by the US and it wouldn't take much persuasion to legalise the whole lot.

Administrator
    It wouldn't be legalized... coke and heroine are immensely bad for you in every conceivable way. Marijuana is not (save for the obvious inhalation of smoke, although marijuana can be consumed in a variety of ways). Alcohol is bad, but not so much in moderation, but with the incredible amount of alcohol-related deaths and accidents... I don't understand why it's legal. So many people are incapable of being responsible. Fortunately, the irresponsible people aren't ruining it for the responsible ones as it's still legal.

By your logic, we might as well make meth legal as well... and acid! And every other drug on the planet. I just don't think that'd be right.

Super Elite
    It wouldn't be legalized... coke and heroine are immensely bad for you in every conceivable way. Marijuana is not (save for the obvious inhalation of smoke, although marijuana can be consumed in a variety of ways). Alcohol is bad, but not so much in moderation, but with the incredible amount of alcohol-related deaths and accidents... I don't understand why it's legal. So many people are incapable of being responsible. Fortunately, the irresponsible people aren't ruining it for the responsible ones as it's still legal.

By your logic, we might as well make meth legal as well... and acid! And every other drug on the planet. I just don't think that'd be right.
    My logic? Who said I even wanted LSD or Crystal Meth legalised?

What I'm trying to say is that illicit drugs are big business you can make alot more money off coke than you can weed, so to clamp down on criminal gangs just legalise coke and the problem will be half solved.

Administrator
    I understand what you're saying... but there's no reason to legalize and control coke and heroin.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Alcohol is still legal because they tax the $#@! out of it. They can't afford to lose that money. Same reason why they should legalize pot. Untapped resource.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Alcohol is still legal because they tax the $#@! out of it. They can't afford to lose that money. Same reason why they should legalize pot. Untapped resource.
    they don't tax the $#@! of in usa you can get a 24pack of blue for like $10
    here in canada its around $30

I want to have both the ability to grow it in our homes and buy the best premiums commercially. This makes me so glad i recently moved to Colorado: everyone here is so cool about it and we're all really proud to be part of "the mile high state"

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow

Thread Information