Hybrid View

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

CCP Officially Acknowledges PSU's DUST 514 Love!

The folks at PlayStation® Universe are in love with DUST 514®, and this week they’re showing it with an unrelenting barrage of hard-hitting stories!

We’ve always known that DUST 514 was poised to impact the PlayStation ecosystem just as much as it's impacting New Eden, but it’s great to see that PSU agrees! They’ve dedicated an entire podcast to DUST 514, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
    Here’s a bit more of that iceberg, for your reading pleasure:

PSU is doing a great job breaking down what makes DUST 514 such a breathtaking experience. Give their hard work a read today!

Link: PSU Podcast
    Sauce!

Guys, this is a HUGE victory for PSU as a site and as a corporation in DUST 514! This is now a foundation for us to build on. We are on CCP's radar, now it's time to build on that. We have the podcast, which is already looking to be a big improvement on our humble first attempt and there is a whole lot of stuff to write about. I urge any of you who would like to engage and help PSU's out-of-game agenda (spreading the word about the EVE Universe, getting new players into the game and helping them to understand the mechanics), to do so. As an editor at the site I will work with anyone who is interested in being a voice for DUST 514. Also...know that our voice is being heard..and is appreciated by the legends at CCP.

Onward and upward! o/

A look back at some of my recent-ish features. There are quite a few other smaller ones for things like developer videos, in-game events, and build updates etc that aren't here. Mike has covered a few stories, Timothy covered the Precursor build and Steven did an article around E3 2011 IIRC.

New DUST 514 build 'Uprising' deploys May 6th

PSU DUST 514 Podcast
    DUST 514 - Planetary Conquest explained
    DUST 514 Open Beta Overview
    DUST 514 basic skill training
    5 DUST 514 features that many don't know about

The weird and wonderful ways of Iceland
    A DUST merc in space: exploring new Eden from "the other side"
    How DUST 514 and EVE Online players will blow each other up
    DUST 514 moving to EVE Online server

It was these two that got me noticed for the role of Editor at PSU muahaha.

Understanding your role on the battlefield

Behind DUST 514 - Understanding CCP'S exclusive MMO shooter

Again, I welcome any corp member to get in touch with me if they would like to contribute to PSU's DUST 514 opinions, news and reviews voice.
    Last edited by Ghost; 03-29-2013 at 23:11.

Superior Member
    Nice... Congrats(grabs champagne bottle)
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Thanks, this was my goal when I decided to become PSU's resident DUST 514 guy. This is just the beginning too. DUST 514 will one day be the biggest sci-fi gaming IP evah!

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Congrats Alex, you've single handedly brought this about, and have breathed new life to the forums. All credit for this goes to you!
    its good to see some acknowledgement from CCP for the coverage you've been providing (which has been damn impressive!)

congrats again man!
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    Congrats Alex, you've single handedly brought this about, and have breathed new life to the forums. All credit for this goes to you!
    its good to see some acknowledgement from CCP for the coverage you've been providing (which has been damn impressive!)

congrats again man!
    Thanks a lot. It's really fulfilling to have had a vision/goal and to make it happen. This is a milestone that comes very early on within the big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Congrats Ghost and everyone. I know Ghost you have fallen in love with and busted your but with everything. Big victory!!!
    Thanks!

Iceland is less than a month away.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Congrats Ghost and everyone. I know Ghost you have fallen in love with and busted your but with everything. Big victory!!!
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    @Ghost-Rhayne

you are the leader in this and that is amazing, and for everyone else that have brought this to fore front of the minds of many. Thanks for your hard work and excellent enjoyment

May we continue this success and build on this GAME and others on the forum and front page...

Excellent work guys and keep it up

@Ghost-Rhayne, and to you a massive thanks for your excellent work and writing up awesome articles on this awesome wee big game

TO EVERYONE INVOLVED A
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    Very very cool, and congratulations! I'm very happy to be apart of such a nice and dedicated group of people.

PSN ID
    Freshoposum
    You guys doing a fantastic job. Thats for sure. Keep going the hard work
    Join Red Guard Today!
    http://redguard.enjin.com

Congratulation Ghost! Your coverage was the reason i started playing Dust, as i'm sure many here as well. Well deserved recognition from CCP!

Thread Information