Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Gaming fatigue?

Master Guru
    I don't think you can go 24/7 and 365 days a year without getting fatigued here and there. I mean, i always enjoy a good game and playing online but some days i'm just not in to it as much as others.

Balance is a good thing to have. If you're doing nothing but playing games that's just unhealthy anyway.

***** dweller
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I want to play, God of War: Ascension and Bioshock: Infinite but whenever I go to the store to pick either, my interest fades quickly. I just don't want to deal with games anymore, at least that's the feeling I am getting.

This will probably be temporary but it's a strong change for me. It could also be what, mankind said and I'm just sick of this generation of gaming dragging on for too long. Whatever it is, it better be over soon so that I can go back and finish my backlog.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Watch South Park. There's an episode where Stan see's nothing but shit in his life. Every movie he goes to is shit, every game he plays is shit and everything he does feels and looks like shit. You're going through that phase because I was too last year. It'll pass.

4. Likes Nitey , DarkVincent07 wishes they had posted this first.

it's sorta been happening to me, I've recently switched universities and have been super-busy and really enjoying my web design classes. So much so that sometimes (sometimes) I pick studying over playing games as the more fun activity. I'm betting that its just the end-of-a-console-generation-blues and I'll pick right back up into the swing of things come next year.

Thread Information