I have been looking for days for the best pc I can buy with £500. I need to be able to do some video editing on it, use the adobe suite and of course play games.
I know with this budget I wont be able to play many games at best settings but I just want to get the best deal I possible can for that money.
A couple more things, id like it to be
- Intel core i5 at least.
- At least 8gb ram.
- Somewhere near this graphics card (or better!) nVidia GT640 1GB Dedicated Graphics Card
- At least 1Tb HDD
- Windows 7.
This is the best one I have found for £500 but it comes with Windows 8....... I have emailed the company but they can't provide it with windows 7 - http://www.misco.co.uk/Product/19891...affiliate=5117
So. If anyone is bored or has the time, your help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks a lot!
(P.s I have never built my own pc and as I will need it quite quickly isn't really an option)
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: New pc on a budget
New pc on a budget
You aint gonna get much for £500 if buying it pre built as you have already noticed.
Plus buying in a hurry means you tend to make mistakes.
If you want best value you should really build it yourself with seperate parts.
I would look at AMD components both for CPU and graphics as they tend to be cheaper than Intel and Nvidia.
John25 likes this post
The link that I gave is pretty amazing for £500, id just want something around this spec for that money.
Well that is this spec and for that money.
A tad more than you want to pay but hve muh better graphics cards.
The 7870 Tahiti LE is a cut down 7950
No windows though will have top buy seperately I think.
• AMD (Piledriver) FX-6300 Black Edition 3.50GHz (4.10GHz Turbo Speed) Six-Core Processor
• AMD Radeon HD 7870 Tahiti LE GDDR5 2048MB DirectX 11 Graphics
• 8GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3 (2x4096MB) Dual-Channel Memory (32GB Supported)
• 500GB Hitachi SATA Hard Drive - OS, Applications & Storage
• GIGABYTE AMD 760G Express Chipset Motherboard w/ 2x USB 3.0 Ports
• 500W Corsair Builder Series 500CX 80PLUS Bronze Power Supply
• ARIAnet Triton Black Midi Tower Gaming Case w/ Blue LED Fan
• AMD CPU Cooler
• Lite-On DVDRW Dual Layer SATA 24x DVD±R Rewriter (m-Disk Support)
• Onboard 2/4/5.1/7.1 Channel High Definition Audio
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- In the 36 Chambers
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
A bit old but a good read if you're on a budget.
Edit: What do you have against Windows 8? It's not as bad as everyone tries to make outPC: i7-3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3
EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ | Corsair AX1200i | RoG Swift | Corsair Obsidian 800D
Watercooling: EK-Bay Spin Reservoir | EKWB Supremacy | EKWB Titan X Acetal+Nickel
360mm + 120mm Radiators | Liang D5 pump | Primochill tubing | Barrow Fittings
500GB Black PS4
04-02-2013 #6“Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.”
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)