Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 59
  1. #26
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,861
    Rep Power
    199
    Guys this is supposed to be a funny thread lol.

  2. #27
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,602
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Guys this is supposed to be a funny thread lol.
    I'm getting a kick out of dj's posts. Does that count?
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  3. #28
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,340
    Rep Power
    150
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Some of it was pretty good. I liked the one about BC. Who needs that? I still have all my old Playstations. I can't count how many times I've said/thought that. I've said it about PS4. Lol

    Major Nelson...major $#@!.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  4. #29
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    65
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    This hit a nerve with me...

    Reevaluating my life brb

  5. #30
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    130
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    You cn copy paste youtube links as well you know then place in the vdieo tags.

  6. #31
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,105
    Rep Power
    103
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    I found the comments in the thread funnier than the video

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  7. #32
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,102
    Rep Power
    81
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    You cn copy paste youtube links as well you know then place in the vdieo tags.
    Damn $#@!er editing your post and what not. I'm off to candyland to see the elves and talk with the clouds. Have a jolly good day!

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  8. #33
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,861
    Rep Power
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    I'm getting a kick out of dj's posts. Does that count?
    YES!

    Yea, some of that stuff was spot on like the BC lol. But other stuff, I was like...not enough of a troll...dude, I could've trolled that way better.

  9. #34
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Am I the only one who wants to bang that chick?

  10. #35
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,861
    Rep Power
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to bang that chick?
    No. On top of being hot, she keeps her mouth shut. What else could a man want?

  11. Likes Nitey likes this post
  12. #36
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Power
    81
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Meh. Exaggerations and not funny. The media unjustly ripped the PS3 a new asshole this last generation and understandably, playstation fans were a little pissed. Half those comments make sense, except for the cell comments. "The cell is the future" lol People can be so silly.

    From my experience Wii/Xbox fanboys>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 in buffoonery from the $#@! that they say. I call them the green egg and hammers. They'll talk $#@! about PS3 all day long without every once trying out any of it's software or features. They eat the medias dung for breakfast. Most PS3 guys I know have at least one of the other consoles as well. At least we try out the competition before passing judgement.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  13. #37
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,617
    Rep Power
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    Meh. Exaggerations and not funny. The media unjustly ripped the PS3 a new asshole this last generation and understandably, playstation fans were a little pissed. Half those comments make sense, except for the cell comments. "The cell is the future" lol People can be so silly. From my experience Wii/Xbox fanboys>>>>>>>>>>>PS3 in buffoonery from the $#@! that they say. I call them the green egg and hammers. They'll talk $#@! about PS3 all day long without every once trying out any of it's software or features. They eat the medias dung for breakfast. Most PS3 guys I know have at least one of the other consoles as well. At least we try out the competition before passing judgement.
    lol You can certainly tell which people in this thread got their feelings hurt by this video. This console stuff really isnt that serious.

  14. #38
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,783
    Rep Power
    74
    haha i love this thread



  15. #39
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Power
    81
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    lol You can certainly tell which people in this thread got their feelings hurt by this video. This console stuff really isnt that serious.

    You can definitely tell which users like to stir $#@! repeatedly in random threads as well.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  16. #40
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,861
    Rep Power
    199
    psshh the video, I bet those guys were Xbox/PS fanboys, they had a 360 and a Vita, go figure.

  17. #41
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,617
    Rep Power
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    You can definitely tell which users like to stir $#@! repeatedly in random threads as well.
    lol

  18. #42
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Power
    81
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    lol
    You laugh, but it's true. If you're not flip flopping on random subjects, you're calling people out on stuff you do yourself. I just hope one of these days your luck on these forums runs out. You are a big troublemaker.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  19. #43
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,783
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    You laugh, but it's true. If you're not flip flopping on random subjects, you're calling people out on stuff you do yourself. I just hope one of these days your luck on these forums runs out. You are a big troublemaker.
    nah rad is a great guy lol



  20. #44
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    12,602
    Rep Power
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    nah rad is a great guy lol
    Lies.
    Last edited by Brandon; 04-04-2013 at 19:39.
    "Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

  21. #45
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,617
    Rep Power
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    You laugh, but it's true. If you're not flip flopping on random subjects, you're calling people out on stuff you do yourself. I just hope one of these days your luck on these forums runs out. You are a big troublemaker.
    lol

  22. #46
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Ok ok...I think we are good on the bickering.

    I thought it was funny, but I would never take it serious.

  23. #47
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,673
    Rep Power
    65
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    I took it serious lol

  24. #48
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,340
    Rep Power
    150
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to bang that chick?
    Hell no! She was hot! Was she the same one in the kitchen with ole boy playing vita. Dat ass!




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  25. #49
    Super Elite
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,080
    Rep Power
    72
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Why would those videos be funny but not this video? Sounds like it definitely did strike a nerve with you despite not being the intention. lol Anyway I hope they do make one for each platform even including PC. If they do I'll post them for you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Not supposed to strike a nerve. Just a funny video that pretty much nails everything Playstation fans say.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    That's the feeling I got from the post... lol.
    Did I do it right, lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    This hit a nerve with me...

    Reevaluating my life brb


    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    You can definitely tell which users like to stir $#@! repeatedly in random threads as well.
    This!

    I notice how eager some are on calling people out.
    Last edited by K2D; 04-05-2013 at 02:20.





  26. #50
    Banned

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    No. On top of being hot, she keeps her mouth shut. What else could a man want?
    Oh no.... you're gonna want that mouth open. You just don't want her talking with it.


    Anyways... that video was pretty spot on to most of the classic quips. The presentation needs some work.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.