Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 8
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    I admire your tenacity Sufi but I wouldn't bother if I were you

2. Likes sainraja , PS4freak , Nitey , Omar likes this post
    Power Member
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    And with 76 million Xbox 360 consoles around the world with 46 million Xbox LIVE members, it is a mission that gets us out of bed in the morning.
    http://venturebeat.com/2013/04/08/xb...jXKZfVM6fPy.99

I couldn't help but look at this statement made by MS today regarding selling off of there other TV arm, and couldn't help but wonder.

Would they really sacrifice 30 million users?

Plus those that simply wouldn't buy on principal?

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    http://venturebeat.com/2013/04/08/xb...jXKZfVM6fPy.99

I couldn't help but look at this statement made by MS today regarding selling off of there other TV arm, and couldn't help but wonder.

Would they really sacrifice 30 million users?

Plus those that simply wouldn't buy on principal?
    Do those numbers include the silver subs? Do we know for sure that 30 million users don't have internet or don't connect on 360?

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Do those numbers include the silver subs? Do we know for sure that 30 million users don't have internet or don't connect on 360?
    Well it says live members, it doesn't consider Gold or Silver.
    MS has always talked about them as the same group. So yeah that's "connected to the net".

Forum Overseer
    There are 30 million users that don't connect to the 360? I find that very hard to believe if true then yea I don't see them screwing those people. They can't expect everyone to have upgraded by now...in some crazy universe if they do decide to go this way, maybe it would be because the profits may be very high in what they want to do...and likely not all about gaming.

Such as what Nintendo did with the Wii...no matter what people say, that console wasn't made for the core audience...core was a second thought but they made...billions? Probably right.

I don't see them going down this route, I think they will definitely have a bigger focus towards entertainment than Sony but they know better to ignore their previous user base. It's better for them to have a stronger secondary focus than completely switch it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    There are 30 million users that don't connect to the 360? I find that very hard to believe if true then yea I don't see them screwing those people. They can't expect everyone to have upgraded by now...in some crazy universe if they do decide to go this way, maybe it would be because the profits may be very high in what they want to do...and likely not all about gaming.

Such as what Nintendo did with the Wii...no matter what people say, that console wasn't made for the core audience...core was a second thought but they made...billions? Probably right.

I don't see them going down this route, I think they will definitely have a bigger focus towards entertainment than Sony but they know better to ignore their previous user base. It's better for them to have a stronger secondary focus than completely switch it.
    I don't see them doing it either. Crazier things have happened though.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Super Elite

I do think the number is fairly significant from what I remember.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    How about learn to control your attention deficit disorder with your avatar and sig?
    You're asking too much of me.

"The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Soldier 95B
    PT is usually spot on. So always on sounds real, but he says Draconian, so there must be a catch.

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    PT is usually spot on. So always on sounds real, but he says Draconian, so there must be a catch.
    Not required maybe you'll just want to always be connected? Who knows...

Thread Information