Latest PSU headlines:

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Scumbag father jailed for life

This is all part of a really bizar plot to frame his ex lover of arson so he could get custody of the kids and sponge off their wellfare and benefits but it all went terribly terribly wrong and all 6 of kids in the house burned to death in the fire.

This is him, his wife (who also was jailed) and the ex lover a few years ago on Jeremy Kyle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-22023117
    A father convicted of killing six of his children in a fire at his Derby house has been jailed for life.

Mick Philpott, 56, was told at Nottingham Crown Court he would serve a minimum of 15 years in prison.

He was convicted of manslaughter along with his wife Mairead and friend Paul Mosley, who were told they would serve half their 17-year sentences.

Mrs Justice Thirlwall told Philpott he was "the driving force behind this shockingly dangerous enterprise".

The trial heard he plotted to set his house alight to frame his former mistress Lisa Willis, with whom he was fighting a custody battle over their children.

If he gained custody, he hoped Miss Willis would return to live with him.

The judge told Philpott in her sentencing remarks: "You could not stand the fact that she had crossed you.

"You were determined to make sure she came back and you began to put together your plan."

The judge said the children were subjected to a terrifying ordeal.

She said: "Their terror was the price they were going to pay for your callous selfishness.

"In fact, they paid with their six young lives."

She told Philpott that he had "no moral compass", adding: "Your guiding principle is what Mick Philpott wants he gets."

Philpott's sister, Dawn Bestwick, shouted "Die, Mick, die" from the public gallery as he was taken down.

The judge told Mairead Philpott, 32, she had been treated "as a skivvy or a slave" by her husband.

She added: "As became clear during the trial you were prepared to go to any lengths, however humiliating, to keep him happy.

"You put Michael Philpott above your children and as a result they have died."

'Lied throughout'

The judge told Mosley, 46, he had "nothing to do" with Lisa Willis or her children, yet was "prepared to go along with the plan and to join in with it to please your then friend, Michael Philpott".

The trial heard Philpott, his wife and his mistress had lived at the three-bedroom council house with 11 of their children until Miss Willis moved out in February 2012.

Jade Philpott, 10, John, nine, Jack, eight, Jesse, six, and Jayden, five, died on the morning of the fire on 11 May 2012.

Mairead Philpott's son from a previous relationship, 13-year-old Duwayne, died later in hospital. The court heard Mick Philpott considered him his son.

Dawn Bestwick said outside court the sentences were a "victory" for the children who could now "rest in peace".

Det Supt Kate Meynell, of Derbyshire Police, said the Philpotts and Mosley had "lied throughout the investigation and court case".

"There were plenty of opportunities to admit their guilt but they never did and persisted with their denials.

"This has been an incredibly tragic case to investigate and today's sentences bring this difficult inquiry to a close."

Meanwhile, police have confirmed that they intend to "thoroughly" investigate an allegation Philpott raped a woman several years ago.

She made the allegation after the death of Philpott's children, but police decided to wait until the end of the manslaughter trial before investigating the complaint further.

Last edited by keefy; 04-04-2013 at 20:57.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I remember this guy from jezza kyle...should be an eye for an eye..you take a life..yours should be taken too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Power Member
    HE also tried to kill an ex of his many years ago and served time for it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Here is something that is super super super sick and beyond anything i believed

And this is the same guy

Mick Philpott vowed to have sordid romp with wife at children's graves if freed

With friends and relatives still reeling in shock at the
    deaths of his six children, Mick Philpott started to write a letter to a pal.But instead of words of remorse and regret pouring from his prison pen, the depraved killer spilled out his lurid thoughts about wife Mairead, displayed a deluded belief that they would be freed and spoke of a grasping plan to sue the police who arrested him.
    Philpott told Mick Russell as soon as he was released he wanted to get drunk and go and have sex with his wife at the graves of the children the chilling pair had killed in a horror house fire.
    Laying bare just how evil the maniac was, his friend also revealed how he once drop-kicked his own child, described his daughter as a “golliwog” after seeing her charred corpse and boasted about a sleazy sex session with Mairead.
    The revelations came on the day *Philpott’s barrister Anthony Orchard QC astonishingly described him as a “very good father” in a bid for leniency.

In the rambling four-page letter last July to 53-year-old Mick and his wife Sharon, 38, the dad-of-17 – two were born to other fathers - wrote: “God, when we are free, which we will be, we’re all going to get p****d.
    “But me and my darling beloved wife, the most important thing that we will do when this happens is to spend the whole day with our babies, at the graveside.
    “We don’t care if it’s raining, gale force winds, snowing, I’m going straight up there.
    "Then we shall probably, no, we will, rape each other ... then we can all *celebrate our freedom as long as they get the b******s.”
    The envelope Philpott used for his letter was decorated in peach and black pen with the names of his dead children set in hearts on the back.
    He had written, ‘We love you’ under the names and the words ‘Eight hearts combined into two loving hearts Michael’s and Mairead’s so beautiful so sweet angels’.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oasted-1810115
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    The sentence doesn't fit the crime.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Friend death does not even fit the crime... This is truly sick
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member

Turns out life really means a minimum sentence of 15 years.

Power Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LC77 View Post
    Turns out life really means a minimum sentence of 15 years.
    Thats when he is eligable for parole. He can ask in 15 years time "lemme out please" and the powers that be will probably say "$#@! off!"

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    15 years is life? lol gimme a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Forum Guru
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Should have been 15 years per child and even then that wouldn't have been long enough.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    This is sickening. Put a damper on my day to be fair. He even looks like a $#@!ing scumbag

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The loophole he will find is BEING A GOODY GOODY in prison and he will get out in less than 15 years

Power Member
    ITs minimum 15 years. After that they will review and hopefully deny him freedom.
    That is of course if there isnt a $#@! up.
    Last edited by keefy; 04-05-2013 at 22:19.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    can hope so Keefy... One do not want another killer on the streets

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    This is a very sad story regarding the kids, especially watching the interview with the two guys that went in to try and save them.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Thread Information