4K Collections PS4

Ok this genaration Ps3 got the HD collections, and i have the feeling that PS4 will get the 4K treatment i dont mind if they laumch a lineup of 4K classics 4K res 60fps, imgine Uncharted 1 2 3 e golden abyss 4K collections with extras i have all uncharteds but if they release a collection like that i would get it no doubt

Forum Sage

And this will be the death knell to gaming. Welcome to the capital city of Hose, in the province of Hoodwink, in the country of Con, from the planet Sucker, in the Cash-in system of the Greed galaxy. This is where gamers and consumers get raped with remakes instead of new IP.

Oh. PS4 will do games in 1080p max. The so-called 4K resolution (another catch phrase which is really a misnomer) will only be video viewing content such as movies, TV shows and blah blah blah blah.

3. Likes Admartian likes this post

nope they will release firmwire to suport it you say raped, you probably get every cod game or fps that they release i do prefer remakes or re releases of quality games with lots of extras than new ips that dont do nothing new afterall

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    It's not going to happen pal. Even towards the end of next gen I doubt the 4K tv market share will be over 5%.

You can expect some 'super HD' (1080p) versions of PS3 games I bet. Which I'd say will be a complete rip off - unless they do run at 60fps, then they may be worth looking at.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by VTEG_PT View Post
    nope they will release firmwire to suport it you say raped, you probably get every cod game or fps that they release i do prefer remakes or re releases of quality games with lots of extras than new ips that dont do nothing new afterall
    LOLz. I've only ever bought one COD game and that was the first Modern Warfare one. I got rid of it after I beat it. And I don't own any FPS games except Halo Anniversary and Reach. (Not really impressed by either) Those and the first Crysis game are all I have in regards to FPS games. Out of all the games out there, I've been most impressed with games like the Mass Effect series, Civilizations V, the Test Drive Unlimited series, Splinter Cell series, Metal Gear Solid series, Heavenly Sword, Heavy Rain, Ratchet & Clank series and a few quirky indie games. Doesn't sound like a whole lot of FPS gaming to me.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    $#@! that I won't buy any.

New games plz

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Front.jpg

Do not expect resources wasted on full retail 4k games, even if they are re-issued games.
    If we see any 4k games, it will be PSN ones and I doubt they will be 60fps

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Master Guru
    I'm down for seeing some remakes and HD collections that we haven't seen already on the PS3. I always laugh at how people hate on these collections like they're forced to buy them lol.

Ultimate Veteran
    4k is only needed for tvs over 70 inchs plus in 7 years 8 k will be here replacing 4k.

11. Likes Merchant likes this post
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    4k is only needed for tvs over 70 inchs plus in 7 years 8 k will be here replacing 4k.
    In addition, the seating distance is very close to even get any benefit on 65" and 55". Heck, even 70" is less than 7 feet.

Thread Information