Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

PS4 VS XBOX 720 don't underestimate Microsoft

Ok people i dont like Xbox a bit i think the only people u like it are americans i dont know why
    but i think you are underestimating the enemy, i think they are blufing about allways online etc i know somethings fishy i feel it, i will wait and see first before making a judgment.

Master Guru
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    Well Ms didnt make trillions of dollars by doing stupid stuff they are very very smart people.
    A little nugget here ...word from the underground gaming world. MS will shock the world with there BF4 demo looks idenical to the version shown at GDC <wink wink >'.

uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    Well Ms didnt make trillions of dollars by doing stupid stuff they are very very smart people.
    A little nugget here ...word from the underground gaming world. MS will shock the world with there BF4 demo looks idenical to the version shown at GDC <wink wink >'.
    why would that be a shock

Master Guru
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    why would that be a shock
    Because of all those bogus leaks on how weak and underpowered he next xbox will be.

This thread should be ,oved to the playstation vs Uxbox section.
    Last edited by The Sith; 04-07-2013 at 21:11.

uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    Because of all those bogus leaks on how weak and underpowered he next xbox will be.

This thread should be ,oved to the playstation vs Uxbox section.
    The 'bogus leaks' specs would be more than enough to run BF4 as we saw it at GDC.

At 30fps.

if xbox 720 as, as many exclusives as the 360 and if Sony puts a price tag as reasoble as i think PS4 is the winner no doubt, ya every pc nerd is going to say oh we can run bf4 at 60fps 4k resolutions on my 3000 dollars pc, i could care less about another crappy shooter i will go get Knack Uncharted 4 all Jrpgs i want and you can have all the pcs you want but you will never be able to play my games unless you have ps4

Apprentice
    I highly doubt MS will deliver a weaker console. Infact I think it will be more powerful than the ps4. The "leaks" are nothing but rumours and MS silence is to me a sign that they will bring a beast to this gen. However, I will only get one console this time and Im pretty sure it will be a PS4 just beacuse sonys exclusives.

Super Elite
    I don't care if the specs are true, most of the games are going to look the same or very comparable.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Likes JVH likes this post
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEG_PT View Post
    Ok people i dont like Xbox a bit i think the only people u like it are americans i dont know why
    but i think you are underestimating the enemy, i think they are blufing about allways online etc i know somethings fishy i feel it, i will wait and see first before making a judgment.
    The 360 is a great console with great games and a great on-line service. I have no idea why you wouldn't like it. I've been enjoying mine immensely since launch and I expect to be enjoying it for several years to come since there is a catalog of great games that I have yet to play.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well if it is rumored to be $499, then dang. There is more to it than a 1.2tf GPU that's for sure
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AC,Batman AO,Borderlands 2,Skyrim,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,Dead Island, DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully, Hitman HD collecton.

PSN ID
    DaGrandMastah
    I just don't understand what xbox is doing with this "always on" rule. That's gotta be hell overseas where speeds are capped. I know there are places in teh US where the same thing happens. Sony already confirmed you can play offline. I primarily played the 360 because the dual console games were better on there but that's not going to be the case with the ps4 sinc ethey're both going to be easy to program for. I'm hoping I have no reason to buy the 720 cause if shake out the way they appear to be shaking out with Sony then that's going to be one awesome console....both for the far superior exclusives and the equally awesome multi-platform games.

Apprentice
    I don't even know why this topic is in here but alright...haha. The way microsoft went with Windows 8 and the refusal to change certain things makes me think they are heading down a different path a bit to early. I don't believe it's the case of undersestimating but with any assumption or based theory there is sense as to why people are not welcoming the next Xbox console right now. even though there is little people know about it, if at all.

unless microsoft opens their console up for the developers and stops force charging people for online play, I think they will get much worse.
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Ok people i dont like Xbox a bit i think the only people u like it are americans i dont know why but i think you are underestimating the enemy, i think they are blufing about allways online etc i know somethings fishy i feel it, i will wait and see first before making a judgment.
    lol So MS hasnt sold any 360's outside of the US? Do tell. And underestimating the "enemy"? lol Console war mindset much? When you start referring to the other console or console maker as the "enemy" its time to shut off the computer and go grab some fresh air.

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    lol So MS hasnt sold any 360's outside of the US? Do tell. And underestimating the "enemy"? lol Console war mindset much? When you start referring to the other console or console maker as the "enemy" its time to shut off the computer and go grab some fresh air.
    I think a large portion of the install base is in the US. I personally live in the US and MUCH prefer the 360 and find it's controller way more comfortable. That said, I won't buy the 720 if it has this always online "feature".

I also agree with you that VTEG_PT's rhetoric is WAYYYYYY overblown. We're all gamers here doing what gamers do, ***** about **** we don't like. That doesn't make the console you don't prefer or people that do prefer it the "enemy".

enemy is a term my friends i could have used oposition instead it would bee the same yess xbox is sold outside us but just like american football 85 percent of people u like it are from america, europe asia etc prefer soccer,
    by the way where are the great list of xbox games u are exclusives i find phew of them and very laking
    Last edited by VTEG_PT; 04-08-2013 at 00:14.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Sorry mate but the general consensus is that the PS4 has already won.

PS4 has little to no competition.

PSN ID
    D3RM1AN
    (XBOX isn't sold in Japan, so not all of Asia.)

But I think that's what's makes PlayStation so special, the vast amount of exclusive stuff. There's a wider range of games this way, with all these exclusive stuff makes the gaming more fun. Also with the PS4 on the way, the games on it are going to be very interesting.
    Last edited by D3RM1AN; 04-08-2013 at 00:45. Reason: Didn't make sense.

PSU Staff Writer
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut_Crunch View Post

unless microsoft opens their console up for the developers and stops force charging people for online play, I think they will get much worse.
    But as long as the online is considered better than the PS3's, people will still pay for online and won't mind it.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Super Elite

enemy is a term my friends i could have used oposition instead it would bee the same yess xbox is sold outside us but just like american football 85 percent of people u like it are from america, europe asia etc prefer soccer,
    by the way where are the great list of xbox games u are exclusives i find phew of them and very laking
    In the US "enemy" isn't typically used among friends even in joking. The "enemy" are the people that get bombed...

Ultimate Veteran
    Iam a ps3 and will be a ps4 owner iam not buying the 720.but i think in the end both consoles will be kinda even

Apprentice

Xbox and PS4 will be so close in graphic Fidelity people wont be able to tell the difference.

It will come down to exclusives, pricing and services.

If Sony can keep online gaming free and continue with PSN+ (which is the best valued subscription based service I have ever used) then they will get my money.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Moving to the VS section.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Moving to the VS section.
    Final Fantasy VS?

2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AC,Batman AO,Borderlands 2,Skyrim,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,Dead Island, DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully, Hitman HD collecton.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Sorry mate but the general consensus is that the PS4 has already won.
    General consensus of who exactly? Sony fanboys on internet forums? MS hasnt even revealed their console and neither one has launched yet. I hope you were being sarcastic because thats a pretty retarded statement. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 04-08-2013 at 04:27.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    I think a large portion of the install base is in the US. I personally live in the US and MUCH prefer the 360 and find it's controller way more comfortable. That said, I won't buy the 720 if it has this always online "feature". I also agree with you that VTEG_PT's rhetoric is WAYYYYYY overblown. We're all gamers here doing what gamers do, ***** about **** we don't like. That doesn't make the console you don't prefer or people that do prefer it the "enemy".
    Agreed. And yeah I definitely wont buy the 720 if it has that must be online to work or play SP games "feature" either.

Thread Information