Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Finally You Are Free
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    1) Lack of education on facts and myths of sex. (Believing pulling out is a safe method)

2) Lack of available contraceptives.

3) Laziness or forgetfulness.

4) Honest accidents.

5) Unplanned sex. Sometimes the opportunity comes along and you just can't help but make dumb choices.

6) Rape.

7) The girl wants to get knocked up.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Even if the man uses this "pull out" method, the girl should still be on birth control and using a condom.
    I'm sorry but who are you to say who should be on birth control or not? People like you annoy the hell out of me. Some couples can be and are ready for a family, people like you have NO right to say they should be on birth control. For the record, it's proven fact that birth control isn't 100% effective. So, you know, just putting that out there...

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

3. Likes holly, neoxthexone , Kwes likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    You should know two things about humans. They're lazy and have no control over themselves sometimes.

I've given you two things that will answer so many questions, you have no idea.
    The wisdom is wise with this one...

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Why care, the end result is

No matter what you do and this is fact, your body will do the what it wants, it will either make you pregnant or not. It's human nature

And the other thing is HUMAN $#@!ing idiotic stupidity and not learning to either take the pill or get the asswhole you sleep with to use a freaking condom

So their is No why, if or butts about it... It is what it is

The End
    Last edited by claud3; 04-09-2013 at 14:53.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    No matter what you do and this is fact, your body will do the what it wants, it will either make you pregnant or not. It's human nature.
    I think someone needs to go retake biology.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I think someone needs to go retake biology.
    I'm curious as to which part you're disagreeing with there.

Master Sage
    I'm curious as to which part you're disagreeing with there.
    The part about the human body 'doing what it wants' - that's not how the body, and certainly the reproductive system, works. Claud stating that it doesn't matter whether you use protection or not because the body will do as it wishes is beyond ridiculous - yeah, birth control isn't 100% effective but using it WILL reduce the likelihood of conception occurring. The female body isn't just going to decide that it wants to make the female pregnant.

Oh, and the human nature part. That bit is just kinda lolworthy as it contradicts everything he put before it, as human nature implies the human decides what happens when he just argued the case the body decides. Oh, well.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Then we need more education. High schools need to make sex ed mandatory to graduate.

That is true, the girls could be lying about taking birth control. 1% isn't enough to where the teen preg rate should be this high.

But why wouldn't a girl want to take birth control? It's not painful or anything.

I'm not trying to look down on my classmates and other girls, but I just don't get it. I'm one of the very few girls of my color in my class without a child.
    But why do you think sex ed must be mandatory? Do you think this would change anything?

I don't know what sex ed is like in the US but in the UK I had enough sex ed to know that birth control helps you not get pregnant. And saw enough adverts/posters that educated me further on the matter. The point is that after people have been educated on this it usually comes down to careless decisions where the two people involved haven't thought about the consequences.

Whatever it is I don't think sex ed should be mandatory to graduate. That's not going to help with anything because in the end it's the man and women who make the decision to use or not use birth control.

You should know two things about humans. They're lazy and have no control over themselves sometimes.

I've given you two things that will answer so many questions, you have no idea.

$#@! DUDE lol.
    This.

These two things go along way to explaining some things.

In the UK, some girls get pregnant because they receive benefits for it. They can get a housing benefit and money so some girls do this and carry on getting pregnant so they receive more.

PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

10. Likes Jaeger likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    The part about the human body 'doing what it wants' - that's not how the body, and certainly the reproductive system, works. Claud stating that it doesn't matter whether you use protection or not because the body will do as it wishes is beyond ridiculous - yeah, birth control isn't 100% effective but using it WILL reduce the likelihood of conception occurring. The female body isn't just going to decide that it wants to make the female pregnant.
    I see your point but I think he's being misunderstood. When he said that the body will or will not impregnate a person, I think he's talking about the complexity of pregnancy where it’s a chance that you may get pregnant or not depending on what state your body is in. There are times a woman’s body is more prone to being pregnant than other times.
    He did say later on that people don't take precaution.
    Oh, and the human nature part. That bit is just kinda lolworthy as it contradicts everything he put before it, as human nature implies the human decides what happens when he just argued the case the body decides. Oh, well.
    I'm a little confused here. But let me reiterate. I do think it's in humans' nature to reproduce and the body does reject or accept the act of being pregnant, am I missing something here?

Master Sage
    I see your point but I think he's being misunderstood. When he said that the body will or will not impregnate a person, I think he's talking about the complexity of pregnancy where it’s a chance that you may get pregnant or not depending on what state your body is in. There are times a woman’s body is more prone to being pregnant than other times. He did say later on that people don't take precaution.
    Then maybe I misread his post and took it out of context but, to me, it sounded like he was saying it's down to the body entirely to get a woman pregnant. As for the woman's body being more prone to getting pregnant at certain times as opposed to others, trust me, I know all about that. I know how the ovulation clock works although I really wish I didn't.

I'm a little confused here. But let me reiterate. I do think it's in humans' nature to reproduce and the body does reject or accept the act of being pregnant, am I missing something here?
    No, no, again I think I may have taken Claud's post out of context. It IS within human nature to reproduce - it quite clearly is as we wouldn't be here today if it wasn't - and it's certainly within the males capabilities to help women get pregnant but it's not entirely down to the female body to decide whether the woman gets pregnant or not. Either the male or female, or in some cases both, can have effects on the overall outcome.

Forum Overseer
    ok now I’m thinking there are two things we’re talking about. 1) You’re implying that he said that the female body decides if it gets pregnant or not regardless of birth control. 2) You’re saying that he implied that only the woman’s body can decide that, the man can’t have any input.
    Which one of those is what you’re speaking of? Unless I’m getting them both wrong.
    Either way I think the problem is that Claud’s English (while he claims is his mother tongue) is sometimes vague and can be taken incorrectly. The fact that he mentioned the birth control later, to me, implies that he was talking about the chance of getting pregnant.
    Of course, birth control or condom can make a difference…but even after that there’s chance that it might not happen which we know that we both know lol.

young rich and tasteless
    Items ChelseaPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    But why do you think sex ed must be mandatory? Do you think this would change anything?

I don't know what sex ed is like in the US but in the UK I had enough sex ed to know that birth control helps you not get pregnant. And saw enough adverts/posters that educated me further on the matter. The point is that after people have been educated on this it usually comes down to careless decisions where the two people involved haven't thought about the consequences.

Whatever it is I don't think sex ed should be mandatory to graduate. That's not going to help with anything because in the end it's the man and women who make the decision to use or not use birth control.
    Because being taught the facts massively increases the likelihood you will use protection, OR if you don't know how you can get the morning after pill. Making people fully aware helps them make more informed decisions. yeah when your drunk and horny sometimes you don't follow it, BUT then the next day you can get it sorted. Also if girls aren't told that they can get acsess to birth control like the pill, or the implant etc for free and quite easily then they are not going to get it. If you tell girls from a younge age what their options are and how to get them then when they want to start having sex they can be prepared. Same with boys, tell them that clinics hand out free condoms, and that if they don't use a condom they can get girls pregnant or get an STI they are likely to wear a condom because they have seen how $#@! STI's can be.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life"

Quote Originally Posted by dc89 View Post
    If this makes time travel possible I'll go forward in time voluntarily to get my hands on CoD34 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. They come out in the same year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    I dont think i could take a dick, 1. im not gay and 2 one time i stuck my finger in my butt to see how it felt and i wasn't very pleased with the experience

15. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    we need to teach kids sex at a younger age

Elite Member

Started reading this thread and suddenly felt really creepy reading the sex opinions of what is clearly a bunch of kids who don't know much about sex or reproduction.

I'm not going to play Daddy and try to teach some of you all about the birds and the bees here. Instead, I'll just make two simple points.

1. Kids are irresponsible. Birth control, drinking/drugs. homework, it doesn't matter. When left to their own devices kids are irresponsible. (And by "kids" I'm including people in their early 20s as well)

2. There is a word that is commonly used to describe kids who use the "pull out" method, "timing" method, or other old fashioned ways to try to prevent pregnancy................ Parents.

As for myself, birth control ceased to be an issue shortly after my daughter was born. I had the one I wanted, now I'm fixed and certain to have no more.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    As for myself, birth control ceased to be an issue shortly after my daughter was born. I had the one I wanted, now I'm fixed and certain to have no more.
    Wouldn't birth control be more of an issue after you're done having kids? How does it cease to be an issue, do tell! Are we talking about surgery?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    Because being taught the facts massively increases the likelihood you will use protection, OR if you don't know how you can get the morning after pill. Making people fully aware helps them make more informed decisions. yeah when your drunk and horny sometimes you don't follow it, BUT then the next day you can get it sorted. Also if girls aren't told that they can get acsess to birth control like the pill, or the implant etc for free and quite easily then they are not going to get it. If you tell girls from a younge age what their options are and how to get them then when they want to start having sex they can be prepared. Same with boys, tell them that clinics hand out free condoms, and that if they don't use a condom they can get girls pregnant or get an STI they are likely to wear a condom because they have seen how $#@! STI's can be.

You can spend years teaching kids about the dangers of drugs, but more than 40% are still going to try them and more than 30% will use them habitually.

This falls back to the "kids are irresponsible" statement I made before. You can teach until you're blue in the face, but many kids simply will not care enough to listen. They have this "I am invincible" and "That won't happen to me" attitude about life, so they never give any consideration to the consequences.

Elite Member

Wouldn't birth control be more of an issue after you're done having kids? How does it cease to be an issue, do tell! Are we talking about surgery?
    Vasectomy

I can have all of the unprotected sex I want now. I'm firing blanks.

21. Likes MonkeyClaw likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Vasectomy

you can still get girls knock up

Forum Overseer
    That takes dedication man...I couldn't do something like that.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Vasectomy

Boom! Funny you should mention this, I have my appt on May 10th as well!

And I agree with all your parenting points 100%, I am in the same boat here, one kid and that is all I want!
    Last edited by MonkeyClaw; 04-09-2013 at 22:41.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    you can still get girls knock up
    No I can't.

Do you even know what a vasectomy is? The vas tubes which connect your testicles to your seminal vesicle are severed and cauterized. There is no way for sperm to get to your $#@!.

See the red line? That tube is severed, cauterized, and then sealed with tiny metal clips. There is no possible way for sperm to leave that tube.

(And since I'm sure some are wondering, only about 15-20% of what you ejaculate is sperm, the rest is a lubricant. After a vasectomy you still ejaculate the lubricant, there just isn't any sperm inside. Everything works as normal, you just can't get anyone pregnant anymore)

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Buy a jock strap. Wear it. Seriously.

They say you can start doing most normal things the next day, but in my experience as well as a few friends and family who have done the same thing, plan on 2-3 days before you can even walk without pain. The bruising will take a week or so to go away, and you will be VERY bruised. The procedure itself is quick and painless, but the recovery hurts.

Once it's all over though, it's great. I don't regret getting it done one bit. Worry free sex is great.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I'm sorry but who are you to say who should be on birth control or not? People like you annoy the hell out of me. Some couples can be and are ready for a family, people like you have NO right to say they should be on birth control. For the record, it's proven fact that birth control isn't 100% effective. So, you know, just putting that out there...
    I thought you said you weren't going to say or have nothing to do with me anymore, remember? If I annoy you so much, put me on your ignore list.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post

And I agree with all your parenting points 100%, I am in the same boat here, one kid and that is all I want!
    Ok. Dudes! Can we stop talking about this? There needs to be a rule against this kind of talk on the forum policies lol

I feel like something is stabbing my private areas when this sort of talk occurs.

They say you can start doing most normal things the next day, but in my experience as well as a few friends and family who have done the same thing, plan on 2-3 days before you can even walk without pain. The bruising will take a week or so to go away, and you will be VERY bruised. The procedure itself is quick and painless, but the recovery hurts.

Once it's all over though, it's great. I don't regret getting it done one bit. Worry free sex is great.
    omg, i feel violated.
    Last edited by Omar; 04-09-2013 at 22:48.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself

That is what I have heard, I have several friends and family members that have had it done, that is why I am doing it on Friday the 10th, gives me all weekend to recover, so I will be sitting on a bag of ice playing Playstation all weekend.

Ok. Dudes! Can we stop talking about this? There needs to be a rule against this kind of talk on the forum policies lol

I feel like something is stabbing my private areas when this sort of talk occurs.
    People need to learn this stuff! It's just a part of life!

Thread Information