Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    you know nothing you body can fix wear the cut was made other thing after you get "fix" you must beat off more so you balls don't get all $#@!ed up

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    you know nothing you body can fix wear the cut was made other thing after you get "fix" you must beat off more so you balls don't get all $#@!ed up
    If done properly the procedure is 100% effective, and as for that 2nd part I can assure you that is false! I know many people that have had it done including my brother as well as my dad, nothing is difference once everything heals except you are firing blanks.

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Look it is up to what ever people want to do... Take the freaking pill, use condoms, or do not

It is the least of my problems and others... People can chose to do what they want and how they want, the end result is they are the one's that have to enjoy the life they create or pick up the pieces of the life they ruined...

I know a few here have kids and would never change that for the world and might not have planned to have kids and still would not change that for the world

Kids are an act of nature that are beautiful and a wonder... They can melt your heart with a smile or a look and they love you like no other

But this is a massive commitment and you really need to be prepared for what you have to deal with... Humans do not come with a manual and that is the greatest challenge anyone can go through

But people thinking that if i take the pill or make my man were a condom, will prevent me from being with child

Really needs more educated on the matter and are not ready to be parents... But who am i to judge anyone, for i do not have kids myself and i have nearly learnt the hard way with an unexpected child of my own

I use protection all the time and yet it did not fully protect me and it split, so condoms or the pill will fail for people

The only way to make sure is be educated fully and never ever think you are save from having a child,

As i stated in my other post

Nature will do what nature does and yes it takes two too tango, but it takes all the right condition to make a baby and that means no matter how you are prepared, if it wants to happen

It will happen, no matter what
    Last edited by claud3; 04-09-2013 at 23:00.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I am in class and the sexy teacher is touching me and i amazed, since it is a male piece
    Claud, i love you buddy but WHAT THE $#@! DOES THAT MEAN! This is my sig from now on until indefinitely.

So what if a girl doesn't take precautions and then is 5 months pregnant and gets an abortion? (donno what the limit is for abortion but i've heard some horrifying stories recently)

Killing babies is fine?
    Last edited by Omar; 04-09-2013 at 23:00.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    if don't beat off fix or not fix you can get cancer

but you don't beat off will fixed your giving the body time to fixed the "fixed" and you don't beat off your balls might get infected

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    That is what I have heard, I have several friends and family members that have had it done, that is why I am doing it on Friday the 10th, gives me all weekend to recover, so I will be sitting on a bag of ice playing Playstation all weekend.

Balls supported, legs spread, move as little as possible.

My brother in law thought he was going to be clever and wear boxers the day after. HUGE mistake. He called me and asked me what to do about the pain. He wasn't convinced the jock strap was the solution, but turns out when you're that sore and tender the last thing you want is for the boys to be swinging around and bouncing into each other.

Keep them confined and secure, it's the best way to avoid unnecessary pain.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    Balls supported, legs spread, move as little as possible.

My brother in law thought he was going to be clever and wear boxers the day after. HUGE mistake. He called me and asked me what to do about the pain. He wasn't convinced the jock strap was the solution, but turns out when you're that sore and tender the last thing you want is for the boys to be swinging around and bouncing into each other.

Keep them confined and secure, it's the best way to avoid unnecessary pain.
    I hadn't thought about purchasing one, but I guess I will be sure to pick one up in the next week or so! Thanks for the heads up!

Forum Overseer
    Don't do it bro! Alright I can't give you a good reason but I can't watch my cat having that as well...it's just...wrong. I'd rather it went out and had babies.

9. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    I hadn't thought about purchasing one, but I guess I will be sure to pick one up in the next week or so! Thanks for the heads up!
    you don't need to tell the world u like being the girl

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Don't do it bro! Alright I can't give you a good reason but I can't watch my cat having that as well...it's just...wrong. I'd rather it went out and had babies.
    Trust me, it is the way to go! And if you have a wife and is on birth control, be aware once they go past the age of 35 they can have some serious complications from them (blood clots which can kill you, etc.), which is one of the main reasons I am having it done!

Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    you don't need to tell the world u like being the girl
    Say what you want, I can laugh about it too! The boys will still be down there, they just won't be invited to the party anymore!

Forum Overseer
    Trust me, it is the way to go! And if you have a wife and is on birth control, be aware once they go past the age of 35 they can have some serious complications from them (blood clots which can kill you, etc.), which is one of the main reasons I am having it done!
    I know what you mean, that's why we don't use it.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post

2. There is a word that is commonly used to describe kids who use the "pull out" method, "timing" method, or other old fashioned ways to try to prevent pregnancy................ Parents.
    haha
    love this

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Claud, i love you buddy but WHAT THE $#@! DOES THAT MEAN! This is my sig from now on until indefinitely.
    It was meant to be funny and i failed like i do and that is why i took it out off my post

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    It was meant to be funny and i failed like i do and that is why i took it out off my post

No, now it will live in my signature until I feel like taking it out...and do know that I'm lazy with putting stuff in and out so it will be there for a while...not until you complain and have a mod force me to take it down.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbo1 View Post
    Because being taught the facts massively increases the likelihood you will use protection, OR if you don't know how you can get the morning after pill. Making people fully aware helps them make more informed decisions. yeah when your drunk and horny sometimes you don't follow it, BUT then the next day you can get it sorted. Also if girls aren't told that they can get access to birth control like the pill, or the implant etc for free and quite easily then they are not going to get it. If you tell girls from a young age what their options are and how to get them then when they want to start having sex they can be prepared. Same with boys, tell them that clinics hand out free condoms, and that if they don't use a condom they can get girls pregnant or get an STI, they are likely to wear a condom because they have seen how $#@! STI's can be.
    I wasn't disputing that it shouldn't be taught. I agree with your point. As I said in my post that I'd been taught enough sex ed to know the facts...

The bit in bold was exactly the point I was making. What I'm saying that there's only so much teaching you can do about it. In the end, it comes down to the careless decisions people make even when they know the facts. Sex ed should be taught but the more you teach it won't change girls getting pregnant, and neither will making it mandatory to graduate as The Black Wolf suggested.

Put it this way, when I was in secondary school all in all I probably had about 4 lessons of sex ed. Not a massive amount but it was enough to educate me about the facts about unprotected sex. In my school year of 180 people there were only two girls who had teen pregnancies.

Point is sex ed should be taught but there are more factors at play that play a greater part in girls getting pregnant at such a young age.

Maybe sex ed should be taught at an even younger age.

PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    No, now it will live in my signature until I feel like taking it out...and do know that I'm lazy with putting stuff in and out so it will be there for a while...not until you complain and have a mod force me to take it down.
    by all means, have it has your sig LMAO

It will remind me of my idiotic attempt at humor and failed like

this

Last edited by claud3; 04-10-2013 at 00:32.

Finally You Are Free
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    I'm sorry but who are you to say who should be on birth control or not? People like you annoy the hell out of me. Some couples can be and are ready for a family, people like you have NO right to say they should be on birth control. For the record, it's proven fact that birth control isn't 100% effective. So, you know, just putting that out there...
    Unless I'm missing something from Black Wolf's post, your response appears to me to be a complete overreaction and misinterpretation. Where does anything she had said play as indicative to her thinking she's in a position to command exactly who should and should not be on birth control? Clearly her context was referring to people attempting to not conceive a child, so how in any way was her post that you've quoted egregious?

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    But why do you think sex ed must be mandatory? Do you think this would change anything?
    Sex education has been shown time and time again to be quite effective, actually.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Unless I'm missing something from Black Wolf's post, your response appears to me to be a complete overreaction and misinterpretation. Where does anything she had said play as indicative to her thinking she's in a position to command exactly who should and should not be on birth control? Clearly her context was referring to people attempting to not conceive a child, so how in any way was her post that you've quoted egregious?

Sex education has been shown time and time again to be quite effective, actually.
    Did you not read the rest of my post? I know it's effective. My second post (a few above yours) reiterates that it should be taught. I was disputing that making it 'mandatory to graduate' as The Black Wolf suggests wouldn't alleviate the situation. If my post wasn't clear in that I was directly referring to Wolf's comment on making it 'mandatory to graduate' then I will go back and edit it.

PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Okay, so you're a young woman. You're age 14-19. You can be in college or high school, doesn't matter. You have access to birth control. You can use:

the pill
    the patch
    the shot
    etc

Each is a form of birth control and you can choose how long it lasts. You also have condoms if you don't want to use birth control and condoms prevent spreading STDs.

Here's what I don't get.

You understand that with a child, things become harder. It's harder, much harder to go to school and work all with a child. You also have a boyfriend, but you become pregnant without discussing it with him. In other words, instead of saying "Honey, I want a baby." you say, "Honey, I'm pregnant." You get what I'm saying? It's not like you wanted the baby, it's just an accident or something.

You know ALL those things, but you end up pregnant ANY WAY!

It doesn't make any sense to me. They had to stop taking the birth control unless the 1% who get pregnant just turns out to be you.

Why do these girls stop taking birth control? Do they want a baby? I don't get it.

The pregnancy is considered an accident, but how could it be an accident when you are on birth control?
    for what its worth, there is an EXTREMELY effective way of not getting pregnant, blame does not lie solely on the shoulders of the woman.

it takes two to tango....or however that line goes >_>

as for being taught, is it just wales or are all UK boys shown a sex ed video when you leave Primary school. $#@! that was awkward
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Maybe I have misinterpreted Black Wolf's post, maybe not, but I read it as her actually saying which people should and should not use protection. Nobody but those people have the right to decide that and it irritates me greatly when I see others go out of their way to say something about it, as if they're actually entitled to an opinion on the matter, which was the impression I was getting from Black Wolf. I'm not going to apologise for my apparent over-reaction, either way.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Forum Overseer
    I agree that people should have all the freedom they want...but it stops with when they want all the freedom to kill that baby at whatever time they want to.

If we had no laws about it, would we see more dumpster babies? I think so.

People are $#@!ing stupid...in the end we will find out. That's the meaning of life. People are $#@!ing dumb as $#@!.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Items User name style
    I see one form of birth control that's not mentioned much....how about the "not having sex" part?

Maybe after you have a few kids...(i have 4)...and my wife had her tubes tied because the last one was a c-section and they were already "in there"....

But I swear, since we've hit our mid-30s...sex just isn't as ...appealing as it once was. I remember in my earlier years that I would prefer to wear my wife like a trophy at times...couldn't get enough of that stuff...and I actually would get quite mad if we didn't do the deed 4-5 nights a week....

And NOW....if we do it 4-5 nights a MONTH it's setting a record... Not sure why, maybe after 15 years of marriage and keeping up with kids, baseball practices, homework, etc...life just becomes too hectic to fool with fooling around.
    I sincerely hope that my daughters are NOT a female version of myself...because I'll be a grandfather within 5 years (I have a 12 year-old daughter)...
    I hope they take after my wife in that department, she's a good woman and has put up with all my "man-crap" through the years...even dealt with us being separated and during that separation, I actually lived with another girl for a couple months...and she never was unfaithful to our marriage....though I can't say the same and I hate myself for it..

Problem these days is that people don't love the person they go to bed with...if you want someone bad enough to want to do that with them, then you should consider that this could be the person whom you spend your life with...if you're not prepared, then don't test the waters.

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

Master Sage
    I agree that people should have all the freedom they want...but it stops with when they want all the freedom to kill that baby at whatever time they want to.

If we had no laws about it, would we see more dumpster babies? I think so.
    Sounds to me like you're veering the topic towards abortion. That's a whole other topic and one I don't agree with. I'm extremely anti-abortion but that doesn't mean I can still go around telling people they shouldn't have children because I feel they're not ready to have children. I know what it's like to be told that and I can safely say I proved all the doubters wrong.

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    does it matter what so ever... I mean does not hurt you

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    Sounds to me like you're veering the topic towards abortion. That's a whole other topic and one I don't agree with. I'm extremely anti-abortion but that doesn't mean I can still go around telling people they shouldn't have children because I feel they're not ready to have children. I know what it's like to be told that and I can safely say I proved all the doubters wrong.
    But that's not what I'm saying at all. I can't say who can and can't have kids. There are good parents and there are bad parents...I will disagree with abusive parents, they don't have the right to keep their kids. I've heard some horrifying stories...anyway if someone wants to have a kid, more power to them...if they don't and want to give it up for adoption, well, we're not perfect right? I do believe in giving a chance to everyone. Trust me I wouldn't have been seen as a fit father as well but I think I do alright.

What I can say is where to draw a line (as far as freedom and rights) is when killing another living being. I understand some areas that are grey but overall, if it's not a threat to a mother's life, I see no reason why it should be aborted...and then there's rape and another grey area, I still would suggest having it and then putting up for adoption as I'm sure everyone would rather be alive and a bastard than be killed.

Thread Information